Euwgh! You 're nothing but a disgusting little freak! You do know that don 't you? You know what a pathetic loser you are? You don 't deserve my attention - I 'm perfect and you 're nothing but a drooling fool. I know how desperate you are to make me happy , little ass bitch , and so I 'm going to give you a little treat. I 'm going to allow you to hand over every penny you own for nothing. Ha -ha like I said fucktard , you don 't deserve any of my attention. I 'll allow you to stare at my perfect ass while you pull out your wallet but don 't think for a second I 'm going to waste my time on a disgusting wimp like you. You 're just going to hand it all over to me - everything you have! Credit cards , cash , savings , EVERYTHING and when you 're completely broke , I 'm going to Coerce you to get a loan. Because its never enough for me. I always want more. You know how greedy I am and yet you just cant stay away. You 're fucking helpless , completely addicted to my perfection and so ready to live a life of poverty all for my entertainment. I don 't need your money , I just want it. I want to slowly drain you of everything. First your money and your dignity and when that 's all gone I 'll find even more cruel ways to destroy your life.
Models: meancashleigh

Duration: 6 min 13 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 198 MiB
Download From AnzFile