Duration : 00:27:41

Download:
    UbiqFile:1242ftf.mhd.mp4 - 256.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Tag Teamin': No Lady, Just a Tramp - Plumperpass.com - Plumperpass

Tag Teamin': No Lady, Just a Tramp - Plumperpass.com - Plumperpass

Description:
    This _ you see in the video probably used to stand for something but now look at her_ on her hands and knees begging for _mas pinga._ Yes_ she_s a Latina _ and in this clip she gets her mouth _ed and _ rocked by two boys from el barrio. I ain_t complaining... the bitch has got a phat _in_ ass and a _-face worthy of cumming. She used to be a decent person_ but her knees get weak when she_s got two big _s in front of her face. Slut.
    Model:
    Plumperpass.com
    Studio:
    Plumperpass

Download Screenshots:

Download 4k VIDEO:
    Download From ANZ

Pro User

Oct 2016

Dick on Fire - Plumperpass.com - Plumperpass

Dick on Fire - Plumperpass.com - Plumperpass

Description:
    Kandi Kreme is stressed from all the overtime she_s putting in at work. She needs a big hard _ to _ the frustration out of her. Naturally_ we obliged. With a humungous set of hooters and an ass that doesn_t stop giving_ who in their right mind wouldn_t? Warning: boob bouncing_ teeth gnashing_ cock riding_ ass slapping_ whorish crying_ deepthroating action may cause temporary insanity. Fuck me_ she kept demanding. And _ed_ she did get.
    Model:
    Plumperpass.com
    Studio:
    Plumperpass

Download Screenshots:
    Download From ANZ

Download 4k VIDEO:
    Download From ANZ

Pro User

Oct 2016

Big Pussy Fun - Plumperpass.com - Plumperpass.com

Big Pussy Fun - Plumperpass.com - Plumperpass.com

Description:
    The perfect adjective to describe Kali is BIG. This lady has got the goods biggie sized. We_re talking big _ing __ big nasty __ and good lord that_s one big phat ass. If you like your lady to have that extra junk in the trunk_ and we know you do_ you do not want to skip out on Kali_s clip. Kali meets her match when we pair her up with a dude that_s got a big ol_ _ to keep up with the theme. The _ didn_t seem to mind. Especially when it was in her mouth. Watch this bitch scream.
    Model:
    Plumperpass.com
    Studio:
    Plumperpass.com

Download Screenshots:
    Download From ANZ

Download 4k VIDEO:
    Download From ANZ

Pro User

Oct 2016

A Horny Roze - Plumperpass.com - Plumperpass.com

A Horny Roze - Plumperpass.com - Plumperpass.com

Description:
    It_s just another day at the office here at ToysnTits.com but we couldn_t ask for more. Today we present to you the ever so _y Ms. Roze. She_s got the bangin_ plumper _ body you love. Pretty faced_ amazing oversized knockers_ and a rump so big and round you won_t know what to do with yourself. Roze is indeed a BBW lover_s dream cum true. This tasty tart wanted to show us what she does best when there_s no hubby around to harrass with her decadent assets and what a sight it is. Roze loves to _ her own nips and play with those enormous _ as she fingers and pounds her _ inside out with her massive _toy.
    Model:
    Plumperpass.com
    Studio:
    Plumperpass.com

Download Screenshots:
    Download From ANZ

Download 4k VIDEO:
    Download From ANZ

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fuck Me Motherfucker - Plumperpass.com - Plumperpass.com

Fuck Me Motherfucker - Plumperpass.com - Plumperpass.com

Description:
    Allow me to introduce you to the lusty_ luscious_ busty_ beautiful_ and erotic-minded babe known as Naomi. Is it a coincidence that Naomi is "I Moan" backwards? Maybe. But Naomi prefers screaming for more over moans.. And that_s totally a good thing. This piece of fresh dark meat is beyond _y. One look and you will not be able to look away for who knows how long. Stacked to the max_ awesome ass_ thick thighs_ gorgeous face_ _y beautiful eyes_ and a pretty pink slit. And she loves to _ more than anything. Good grief_ if only your wife was this hot. At least you get to bang her vicariously. Trust me_ you will not be complaining.
    Model:
    Plumperpass.com
    Studio:
    Plumperpass.com

Download Screenshots:
    Download From ANZ

Download 4k VIDEO:
    Download From ANZ

Pro User

Oct 2016

Charismatic Icon Amazon Babe - Plumperpass.com - Plumperpass.com

Charismatic Icon Amazon Babe - Plumperpass.com - Plumperpass.com

Description:
    We just simply cannot get enough of Elizabeth_s impressive 42DD_s and her plump round ass. She_ in turn_ cannot get enough man-meat to ever satisfy her insatiable whorish cravings. A match made in BBW heaven. And you_ lucky observer_ get to see her twat get plowed. Her _y tattoos could possibly be the last thing you notice as this horny BBW rides the dong all the way home. Those are some giant __ all right. And when you see them bouncing wildly_ you_ll never want to wake from this plumper dream.
    Model:
    Plumperpass.com
    Studio:
    Plumperpass.com

Download Screenshots:
    Download From ANZ

Download 4k VIDEO:
    Download From ANZ

Pro User

Oct 2016

Desperate Housewives - Plumperpass.com - Plumperpass.com

Desperate Housewives - Plumperpass.com - Plumperpass.com

Description:
    Ladies and gentlemen! Tonight we have a very special main event. Battling for hottest BBW in the plumper weight division we have thick n_ juicy Harley versus dangerously voluptuous Lizzy. Which of these _y _s will cum first as they toy with their hot and heavy pussies? We expect to see a dirty fight to the finish. With lots of nasty tongues_ wet vibrators penetrating deep_ and rulers slapping big ol_ jugs. The best part is no matter who loses_ you still win!
    Model:
    Plumperpass.com
    Studio:
    Plumperpass.com

Download Screenshots:
    Download From ANZ

Download 4k VIDEO:
    Download From ANZ

Pro User

Oct 2016

Peaches 'n' Kreme - Plumperpass.com - Plumperpass

Peaches 'n' Kreme - Plumperpass.com - Plumperpass

Description:
    Hey guys. Ms. Kandi Kreme is here and she_s brought her 34DD friends. She_s ready to get _ and have some fun. Some girls say they like having their knockers _ed but none quite like Kandi. She really loves having a _ between her perfectly soft breasts. Don_t believe me? Just watch this video. I bet her chin was bruised the next day from all hard boobs knockin_ action.
    Model:
    Plumperpass.com
    Studio:
    Plumperpass

Download Screenshots:
    Download From ANZ

Download 4k VIDEO:
    Download From ANZ

Thread Information