Pro User

Oct 2016

Plumperpass.com- Little Man, Big Tits, Big Fuck

Plumperpass.com- Little Man, Big Tits, Big Fuck

Description:
    Seana Rae thinks solo scenes are boring. That_s why she_s always getting fucked. This update clip is no different. This time Ms. Rae takes on big dick Nick. As you can expect, it_s another high quality BBW fuckfest. Seana_s huge knockers never cease to impress as they get stuffed. And watching her phat ass get destroyed is timeless. Definitely one of her hottest scenes.
    Model:
    BBW, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Plumperpass.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
    Flyfiles RAR:seanaraenick.zip

Pro User

Oct 2016

Plumperpass.com- Low Ryder

Plumperpass.com- Low Ryder

Description:
    We found ourselves with this gorgeous BBW by the name of Brandy Ryder in a van. She was begging us to find her some hard cock to suck and fuck. Enter Levi. We picked him up and he quickly went to work on her huge round boobies. I_m talking Double H titties. Plumper boobies are the best. Once we get back to the apartment, the crazy fucking action started. Her big round ass got slapped and nipples got sucked on something lovely. Levi really did a number on Brandy. He fucked her silly. Let_s hope we get to see more of her in the future. Enjoy.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Plumperpass.com

Flyfiles RAR:1737bbwd.zip

Pro User

Oct 2016

Plumperpass.com- Big Time BBW

Plumperpass.com- Big Time BBW

Description:
    Anna Kay is here and she means business. This hot blonde bbw loves to perform for the camera. Showing off those big round natural tits of hers and that firm bubble butt comes naturally. This plumper absolutely loves cock as well. She especially loves to show off her cock sucking skill set. This fat girl gets her mouth and throat nicely fucked. Then her tight pussy hole gets some love and the hardcore sex was underway Talk about a hot sexy plumper
    Model:
    Studio:
    Plumperpass.com

Flyfiles RAR:1912hsp.zip

Pro User

Oct 2016

Plumperpass.com- Can I Touch Myself

Plumperpass.com- Can I Touch Myself

Description:
    Dolly has strolled into town and her bodacious DDD funbags are in tow. This exotic beauty is here to exorcise her erotic demons on some fat dick and I_d be lying if I told you she did not succeed. And if you_re not convinced plumpers give the best head, you will be after this clip. Seriously though, this is some hot heavy shit. Those breasts will make your jaw hit the floor and seeing her touch herself while moaning as our man deep dicks her tight Hindu hole will have you coming back for more. Eventually you might make it to the end when he lets loose all over those melons.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Plumperpass.com

Flyfiles RAR:dollydd.zip

Pro User

Oct 2016

Plumperpass.com- One Drop Dead Sexy Blowjob

Plumperpass.com- One Drop Dead Sexy Blowjob

Description:
    April McKenzies debut scene on the site left big breast lovers worldwide stunned. With her awesome big boobs, dead sexy eyes, and plumper fucking antics? we werent the least bit surprised. Today we wanted to bring a focus to Aprils cocksucking talents. The unselfish BBW knows how to suck dick, straight up. And shes not shy about it. In fact, nothing turns her on more than to suck her mans dick then feel how she made his cock as she rubs it between her huge tits.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Plumperpass.com

Flyfiles RAR:1360bbbj.zip

Pro User

Oct 2016

Plumperpass.com- Kill the Wabbit

Plumperpass.com- Kill the Wabbit

Description:
    Ever heard of the rabbit? It_s this snazzy new dildovibrator jump off that stimulates all the necessary areas of our pleasant little plumper here. So as she fucks herself with the dildo, the clit gets fucked with as well Technology Fat titties get nice and worshipped as she bangs away at her tight pussy, cumming over and over Enjoy
    Model:
    Studio:
    Plumperpass.com

Flyfiles RAR:1530patp.zip

Pro User

Oct 2016

Plumperpass.com- Frosting Devilz Candy

Plumperpass.com- Frosting Devilz Candy

Description:
    There ought to be a price for the tasting of Devilz Candy. This sweet hottie is a big breast lovers delight. Just take one look at her milky white, huge, soft and beautiful bazoongas. You can motorboat those things all day. In todays titillating update, watch a cock-starved Ms. Candy as she desperately sits on, sucks on, and gets her fuck on a big lucky ol dick. It was obvious she hadnt gotten some in a while and we reap the rewards. Cougars get ferocious when theyve gone a while without meat.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Plumperpass.com

Flyfiles RAR:1271bbwd.zip

Pro User

Oct 2016

Plumperpass.com- Highly Qualified

Plumperpass.com- Highly Qualified

Description:
    This lady has some huge fuckin_ tits. Even for a plumper, these things are beyond massive. Any cock would get lost in that mile of cleevage. Don_t you wish it was yours? Haydee Rodriguez is this lovely woman_s name. And enormous breasts are her game. We catch Haydee on a job interview and the employer isn_t _ convinced. Then Haydee pulls out those cans from that busting bra of hers and our man is sold. Before you know it she smothers his face with her breasts cause she knows he loves it, she can tell by how hard he gets inside her wet pussy. I would give her the job if I were him and I bet each one of you would do the same. Check it out.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Plumperpass.com

Flyfiles RAR:1563bgb.zip

Pro User

Oct 2016

Plumperpass.com- BBW Bloke Loving

Plumperpass.com- BBW Bloke Loving

Description:
    Simone is live and direct from her homeland of England for some good ol_ fashioned dick loving hardcore bbw sex. This classic plumper brunetter has got an amazing set of natural huge tits and a fantastic chubby belly. Her fat juicy pussy and great fat ass make for some sure fire sex fun. She starts off by playing with herself and got her pussy nice and wet. Then her British man friend shows up and her attention went from the camera to his big dick. Her lips wrapped around it, she gave him a great blowjob before the fucking started. Her pussy got fucked and stuffed quite nicely by this bloke. She was cumming over and over Enjoy
    Model:
    Studio:
    Plumperpass.com

Flyfiles RAR:1772hsp.zip

Pro User

Oct 2016

Plumperpass.com- Killer Kali

Plumperpass.com- Killer Kali

Description:
    Kali Kala Lina is here and is horny as fuck This hot blonde plumper babe tells us about her love for big hard cock and gets rewarded with one. Some hot BBW belly worship was followed up by some intense blowjob action. Then hardcore sex was the story of this chubby lovely as her pussy got fucked by that big dick. Hot, raunchy hardcore sex here for your enjoyment. Check it out
    Model:
    Studio:
    Plumperpass.com

Flyfiles RAR:2202bbwd.zip

Thread Information