Pro User

Oct 2016

Plumperpass.com- Foxy Brown

Plumperpass.com- Foxy Brown

Description:
    Delotta Brown is a fine piece of black ass. She_s got big natural tits and an ass so phat and round you may just shed a tear cause it_s so damn perfect. Delotta_s always in the mood to fuck and today is no different. This time she_s jonesing for a thick white dick and we_re not ones to neglect our employee_s needs. Click, sit back and enjoy seeing this foxy dark lady get her pussy punished by the almighty cock.
    Model:
    BBW, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Plumperpass.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
    Flyfiles RAR:delotta1.zip

Pro User

Oct 2016

Plumperpass.com- Bored Slut Fun

Plumperpass.com- Bored Slut Fun

Description:
    Lovely and lady-like, Vanessa is very proper about the way she carries herself. Even as she_s digging deep into her warm _n_ dripping wet pussy with her big ass dildo. It doesn_t take much for this sleazy, confident slut to get turned on. Just a little toying with her clit, a little squeezing of the boobs and a bit of nipple sucking and she_s made quite the nasty mess in her panties. Watch her work that high priced sex toy into her high priced twat for all she_s worth.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Plumperpass.com

Flyfiles RAR:vanessav.zip

Pro User

Oct 2016

Plumperpass.com- Titanic Tit Lezzin

Plumperpass.com- Titanic Tit Lezzin_

Description:
    You cannot say we_ve never hooked you guys up Especially not after this scene. None other than Samantha 38G and her perfectly hour-glass shaped friend Eden are here to munch rug and bump breasts for everybody_s viewing pleasure. These two babes are mega popular in the BBW world and it_s not hard to see why. Huge shapely breasts, big phat asses and an insatiable appetite for sex. Get ready to rub yourself sore cause this is one of the hottest lesbo scenes you will find ANYWHERE.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Plumperpass.com

Flyfiles RAR:edensamgg.zip

Pro User

Oct 2016

Plumperpass.com- Desperate Housewives

Plumperpass.com- Desperate Housewives

Description:
    Ladies and gentlemen Tonight we have a very special main event. Battling for hottest BBW in the plumper weight division we have thick n_ juicy Harley versus dangerously voluptuous Lizzy. Which of these sexy _ will cum first as they toy with their hot and heavy pussies? We expect to see a dirty fight to the finish. With lots of nasty tongues, wet vibrators penetrating deep, and rulers slapping big ol_ jugs. The best part is no matter who loses, you still win
    Model:
    Studio:
    Plumperpass.com

Flyfiles RAR:harleyroselizzyseaman1.zip

Pro User

Oct 2016

Plumperpass.com- Fuck Me Motherfucker

Plumperpass.com- Fuck Me Motherfucker

Description:
    Allow me to introduce you to the lusty, luscious, busty, beautiful, and erotic-minded babe known as Naomi. Is it a coincidence that Naomi is I Moan backwards? Maybe. But Naomi prefers screaming for more over moans.. And that_s totally a good thing. This piece of fresh dark meat is beyond sexy. One look and you will not be able to look away for who knows how long. Stacked to the max, awesome ass, thick thighs, gorgeous face, sexy beautiful eyes, and a pretty pink slit. And she loves to fuck more than anything. Good grief, if only your wife was this hot. At least you get to bang her vicariously. Trust me, you will not be complaining.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Plumperpass.com

Flyfiles RAR:naomi1.zip

Pro User

Oct 2016

Plumperpass.com- Deep Anal Impact

Plumperpass.com- Deep Anal Impact

Description:
    You guys definitely loved Kore in previous clips, well get ready cause your favorite big boob Goddess is back and she_s feeling extra nasty this time out. Yes, Kore wants it in the ass. Deep. Hard. And fast. You will not get enough of this one for a good time to come. This bitch gets pounded raw from every angle. She even rides him while his dick is tearing up her asshole. She_s crazy and it just makes her all the more hotter. You won_t believe what you see.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Plumperpass.com

Flyfiles RAR:koregodessanal1.zip

Pro User

Oct 2016

Plumperpass.com- Dat Dirty White Girl

Plumperpass.com- Dat Dirty White Girl

Description:
    Did Ciera really think she was going to sleep when she put on that night mask? Sleep looked like the last thing on her mind when she got a black meat pop in her mouth and two fingers in her pink. Man, I tell ya I have never seen a bitch moan and choke on dick quite like this. Let_s just say she redefines the term man-eater. We know you_ll love seeing all her tasty chunk jiggle as she takes it down to the balls. And the nasty slut doesn_t stop sucking even after she gets a fat load blown on her huge creamy tits. Lovely.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Plumperpass.com

Flyfiles RAR:cieragb.zip

Pro User

Oct 2016

Plumperpass.com- Crammin

Plumperpass.com- Crammin_

Description:
    I hope Cinnamon_s sweet tasting pussy is able to shrink back to size after the abuse it went through in today_s update. This big breasted whore managed to cram, stuff and shove a dildo the size of your bicep, in terms of girth, into that savory BBW snatch. Don_t get me wrong, it was hot as hell. But damn. I guess this sexy, slut likes a little pain mixed in with her pleasure. Or she_s been rammed by big cocks so often she_s used to that sort of load.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Plumperpass.com

Flyfiles RAR:cinnamonsweetbigtoy.zip

Pro User

Oct 2016

Plumperpass.com- Vixxxen s Vavooms

Plumperpass.com- Vixxxen_s Vavooms

Description:
    Fellas, you are in for a treat today. We bring you an exclusive clip of the hot-to-trot Ms. Vanessa Vixxxen, and if you haven_t heard of her, it_s a damn fine time to get acquainted. Vanessa has got a nice set of cans but your eyes will likely keep watch of her beautiful, tanned and big behind as she rides a dick fast and hard. That booty is made for speed. Needless to say, the doggystyle featured on here is off the chain. Oh and yeah she has beautiful skin and a pretty face, too. But trust me, it_s all about them buns.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Plumperpass.com

Flyfiles RAR:vanessavixxxenbg.zip

Pro User

Oct 2016

Plumperpass.com- Party Girl Likes it Deep

Plumperpass.com- Party Girl Likes it Deep

Description:
    Christina Curves has decided to bless us with her presence on this loveliest of days. For the uninitiated, Ms. Curves is a blonde babe with a most delectable bod. She_s got tits that are huge and kinda firm for being natural. She_s got more than enough rump to keep any man happy. My favorite thing about her is her enthusiasm for sucking dick. Bitch loves that shit. Watch her get her pussy punished with miles upon miles of cock while she fingers away at her clit.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Plumperpass.com

Flyfiles RAR:christinacurves1.zip

Thread Information