CUSTOM (no name ): It 's time we had a talk , I say as I enter your office & shut the door behind me. Everyone here thinks you 're Mr Wonderful , but I know your secret : I know that you 're a pervert. I 've caught you many times , trying to look up my skirt or down my blouse. Even in the meeting this morning. I noticed that you have to leave the room after peeking , and this morning was no exception. So I followed you out of the meeting & saw you go into the bathroom. I heard you moaning as you masturbated thinking of me.
You are now completely at my mercy. If you don 't do as I say , I will tell everyone in the office about your perversions. I smile at your shock of being discovered , and tell you that you 're going to jerk off right here in your office. You 'll do it or I 'll open your door & show everyone that giant boner tenting your pants.
I keep teasing & taunting you , showing off my pantied & pantyhosed pussy & ass , and tell you that you 're going to fetch my coffee , make my copies , and give me the best clients. Best of all , you 're going to be my new pussy licker. In the bathroom at work , you 'll lick my pussy until I 'm satisfied. If you 're lucky , I 'll let you jerk off on your knees in front of me. Then I tell you to kneel right now and jerk off. I make you kiss my pussy & ass.
As you cum uncontrollably , I am surprised by the Coerce of my ejaculation. You 're quite a wanker. I tell me to lick my sperm up from the floor. We cannot have any colleagues stepping into a big pool of cum in the office! I put my skirt back on & inform you that your new job will start tomorrow.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 10 min 48 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 680 MiB
Download From AnzFile