Pro User

Oct 2016

Tegan Jane's Hairy Wand Ride - Tegan Jane - The-Female-Orgasm.com

Tegan Jane's Hairy Wand Ride - Tegan Jane - The-Female-Orgasm.com

Desсription:Tegan Jane is back slowly stroking her black stocking clad legs while wearing very sexy purple-ish and black lacy lingerie. She takes off the bra, then lies back to slip her hand into the crotch of the panties for a moment before slowly stripping off the panties, also. Still lying on her back, Tegan reaches down to pull off the panties - and guess what?! She has a nice furry, hairy pussy now! It's a very light shade of brown and full. Tegan reaches for her purple metallic vibe, inserting the tip to her mouth and getting it lubed. She turns on the toy and immediate strokes fast up and down on her clitoris before inserting the toy deep into her pussy and stroking hard. She bounces and rocks her hips up and down as her feet dig into the bed. Tegan pulls the toy out of her pussy, pressing the tip into her clitoris and working it all around. Her outer labia are swelling slightly. Tegan turns off the vibe, reaching for a bottle of baby lotion. She applies a few drops to her mound, rubbing it in and massaging herself. The camera pans in for a close-up view of Tegan's hair and spread open vagina, then pans back out as she fires up the magic wand. Tegan's head is propped up on pillows as she curls upward bouncing into the toy. Gasping, Tegan says, "Oh. I'm going to cum for you." She gasps and moans, then throws her head way back on the pillows moaning as she cums really hard. Another "victim" to the amazing power of the magic wand. The orgasm is captured in full body view, but even from this slight distance, her pussy contractions are quite obvious. She rides out that orgasm, then turns off the toy smiling at the camera. She spreads her hairy lips wide in closeup view for the camera.
    Model: Tegan Jane
    Studio: The-Female-Orgasm.com

File Name : pink_nails_magic_wand.wmv
    File Size : 194.9 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:08:36

Download:
    AnzFileink_nails_magic_wand.wmv - 194.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Veronica Knocks HO in the Chair (coochcam) - Veronica Knocks - The-Female-Orgasm.com

Veronica Knocks HO in the Chair (coochcam) - Veronica Knocks - The-Female-Orgasm.com

Desсription:From her second shoot with us is Veronica Knocks. She prefers it when the cameraman gets her off and of course he was happy to oblige as often as he could This is the cooch cam view of Veronica in the chair receiving the hands on treatment with the baton vibe. It's a nice O.
    Model: Veronica Knocks

File Name : floral_chair_coochcam.wmv
    File Size : 83.77 MB
    Resolution : 640x360
    Duration : 00:04:24

Download:
    AnzFile:floral_chair_coochcam.wmv - 83.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Antonia's Little Skirt (cooch cam) - Antonia - The-Female-Orgasm.com

Antonia's Little Skirt (cooch cam) - Antonia - The-Female-Orgasm.com

Desсription:And here's the closeup cooch cam view of petite Antonia using the pocket rocket on the sofa. After working with so many different shoots and material, I have to say that I really do get a kick out of Antonia and her chattiness and playful-ness. As I said when I described the aerial view, I love the "I didn't even get me nipples out" and the "sniff" at the end. I thought that was funny ;-)
    Model: Antonia

File Name : plaid_skirt_pr.wmv
    File Size : 132.76 MB
    Duration : 00:09:51

Download:
    AnzFilelaid_skirt_pr.wmv - 132.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Jessie in a Grey Dress - Jessie Lee - The-Female-Orgasm.com

Jessie in a Grey Dress - Jessie Lee - The-Female-Orgasm.com

Desсription:Sexy girl next door Jessie is lying in the bedroom with a grey dress hiked up around her waist so we can see and appreciate a pair of sexy black panties. Jessie takes off the dress, then her bra - showing off her lovely pink and perky natural breasts. She slips her hand into her panties, then quickly peels them off, also. Jessie gets comfy and propped up on the pillows while working it with the magic wand - and talk about a sex flush! Oh my goodness - her chest and cheeks are bright red! Jessie looks pink all the way down to her toes! And wet! Her pussy is dripping wet! Lots of whimpering and moaning and soft wave contractions when she cums. Enjoy.
    Model: Jessie Lee

File Name : grey_dress_wand_side.wmv
    File Size : 197.11 MB
    Duration : 00:12:51

Download:
    AnzFile:grey_dress_wand_side.wmv - 197.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Wendy Williams Close Up - Wendy Williams - The-Female-Orgasm.com

Wendy Williams Close Up - Wendy Williams - The-Female-Orgasm.com

Desсription:And here's the closeup camera view of Wendy Williams apologizing to us for cumming too quickly. But, it's really not too quickly. It's nice.
    Model: Wendy Williams

File Name : sorry_i_came_too_quick_close.wmv
    File Size : 159.58 MB
    Duration : 00:07:03

Download:
    AnzFile:sorry_i_came_too_quick_close.wmv - 159.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eva May ~ Boots in the Chair - Eva May - The-Female-Orgasm.com

Eva May ~ Boots in the Chair - Eva May - The-Female-Orgasm.com

Desсription:Wearing absolutely nothing except black laced spiked heel boots, Eva May is seated in the orgasm chair and armed with the black baton vibe. She fires up the buzzer, but decides a bit of lube might be nice asking, "Is that what I do? I just do whatever." She applies the lube, then begins working the baton vibe up and down on her clitoris. With her legs spread wide and pussy lips spread wide, Eva May works the toy in small, tight, circles all around on her clitoris. She increases the intensity of the toy little by little. She starts to pant. She starts to gasp. Her bottom starts to twitch and her legs start to shake. She increases the intensity of the toy once more and is quite pleasantly surprised with an, "Ohhh!" (giggle, giggle) and shortly thereafter, Eva May is moaning and cumming again - with a nice series of contractions all down and around her perineum. She is giggly once more and quite pleased with herself.
    Model: Eva May

File Name : boots_chair_baton.wmv
    File Size : 158.84 MB
    Duration : 00:07:00

Download:
    AnzFile:boots_chair_baton.wmv - 158.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scarlett March Likes Hands On - Scarlett March - The-Female-Orgasm.com

Scarlett March Likes Hands On - Scarlett March - The-Female-Orgasm.com

Desсription:We've received all the Scarlett March videos and she's quite interesting, actually. Try as she might, Scarlett just could not cum for the camera solo. However, hands-on REALLY does it for her But, since we've introduced you to Scarlett via pictures, we thought you'd appreciate this nice, visible and strong orgasm as we share it from HandsOnOrgasms.com. Nice meaty cooch lips, too.
    Model: Scarlett March

File Name : red_sheets_baton_fb.wmv
    File Size : 119.97 MB
    Duration : 00:05:16

Download:
    AnzFile:red_sheets_baton_fb.wmv - 120.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Elle Cums with the Wand - Elle MacQueen - The-Female-Orgasm.com

Elle Cums with the Wand - Elle MacQueen - The-Female-Orgasm.com

Desсription:Elle MacQueen starts us off with a sexy, teasing, little strip tease being sure to spin around in order that we may appreciate her fine backside, too. Then she removes her gauzy lingerie top and black silk panties. She wastes little time firing up the powerful magic wand. Elle keeps her lips pulled apart with one hand and the toy directly on her clit with the other. As we know, Elle isn't always the fastest girl to cum (I think Myla owns that record for us), but she doesn't get flustered, she just takes her time and enjoys herself - even with an occasional background bark and whine from the dog. I don't know how Elle can stand the power of the magic wand for as long as she does! She works the toy and firmly holds it on her clitoris, completely settled into the corner of the chair with her legs spread. Her breathing becomes totally irregular, her tummy moving in and out and up and down, just before Elle cums again. This orgasm is a big strong one with her head arched backward and her neck, face and chest flushed red. The contractions are nice and visible, too. She smiles at the camera.
    Model: Elle MacQueen

File Name : chair_with_wand.wmv
    File Size : 230.39 MB
    Duration : 00:10:09

Download:
    AnzFile:chair_with_wand.wmv - 230.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Tullulah Bottoms Up - Tullulah - The-Female-Orgasm.com

Tullulah Bottoms Up - Tullulah - The-Female-Orgasm.com

Desсription:I was rummaging around for oral orgasms when I stumbled upon this gem of an orgasm from Tullulah! Tons and tons and tons of nice visible contractions!
    Model: Tullulah

File Name : tullulah_bu.wmv
    File Size : 111.88 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:06:13

Download:
    AnzFile:tullulah_bu.wmv - 111.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Jean Pink Tank Top on the Sofa (fb) - Frankie - The-Female-Orgasm.com

Jean Pink Tank Top on the Sofa (fb) - Frankie - The-Female-Orgasm.com

Desсription:Here's great orgasm from Jean (one of our personal favourites) in fixed camera full body view as she peels her sweat pants down around her leg and gets busy with the pink vibe. Jean scrunches, frantically jiggles the vibe and rocks and raises her hips around the sofa to find this one but once she does, it's really nice - not to mention toe curling - and she's really sweaty after - classic Jean. :-)
    Model: Frankie

File Name : pink_tank_vibe_fixed.wmv
    File Size : 127.84 MB
    Duration : 00:09:47

Download:
    AnzFileink_tank_vibe_fixed.wmv - 127.8 MB

Thread Information