Custom - no names - "Sissy wake and bake. Fuck. My p o p p e r s love bunny bender was perfect. You control my morning and day. Phase 1: get your coffee and sissy breakfast. Get prepared for a day of worship. Phase 2: Get high as fuck. Throw on clothes, make up, shaving, butt plug, heel, etc. Instruction to smoke, sniff, suck, and fuck through other clips. Then lock everything up. (Chastity, heels, etc) Phase 3: Pause and go watch another sissy clip. Phase 4: Repeat Humiliation. Urge the viewer to start all over again. Sniff or smoke but start over from the start. Maybe add blackmail-fantasy elements in it? Tell viewer to smoke when triggered. Add confusion elements so other clips turn into smoke/sniff clips. BINGE FOR BUNNY. I love you. Please use words such as sissy, bimbo, Bambi, slut, braindead, repeat, binge, Barbie and focus on the trapped/addiction elements. Add blackmail-fantasy/love addiction as you see fit. Surprise me. I love it all. Mesmerize. Mind fuck. Binge for Bunny. This should be how I start as Saturday."
ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
BRATTYBUNNY10
BRATTYBUNNY25
BRATTYBUNNY50
BRATTYBUNN75
BRATTYBUNNY100
BRATTYBUNNY500
BRATTYBUNNY1000
PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 16 min 42 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920