Date: July 22nd, 2010
Title: She's Got A Lot Of Fucking To Do!
Models: Debi
Site: 50plusmilfs
Description: Debi, a 50-year-old divorcee from Las Vegas, shows how she thanks her neighbors for helping her: by sucking his cock and balls, then letting him hammer her pussy mercilessly until he shoots a load of cum all over her DD-cup tits and face. By the end of this "thank you very much" fucking, Debi has cum dripping from her chin, which is just the way she likes it. It's not the first time. It's probably not even the hundredth or even the thousandth time. This is a woman who has fucked a lot in her life, and she has never lost her taste for cock and cum. "The first time I ever fucked a guy, which was a long time ago, I squirted and almost passed out, I came so many times," she said. "I knew then that I loved sex and couldn't get enough. When I was 18, I had my first threesome with a husband and wife. I think I might have ruined him for his wife by the way I sucked his dick." In this scene, Debi sucks her neighbor's cock for a long time, paying special attention to his nuts, then turns upside down to get her pussy piledrive-fucked. He gives, she takes, and she could've taken a lot more. So give her what you've got! Related Tags Big TitsBlowjobCumshotMILFRedheadXXX

Format: MPEG-4
Size: 192 MiB
Duration: 18 min 54 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Antivirus status: Safe

Download:
AnzFile: debi_26332_fpm_mp4_sd_640x360_mfs.mp4 - 192.4 MB