Custom (no name): You want my ass? Look how plump & juicy it is. Men love my ass. No? Well then what do you want? Oh... you want HIS ass? Well ok. My stud bends over and shoves his ass in your face as I spread his butt cheeks apart. I make you stick your face right in there & sniff his ass. Sniff it, whore. Awww, you know you're a whore, don't you? You're still trying to **** yourself, thinking you like women, but when it comes right down to it, you want a man. If you won't worship my ass, you're going to worship his. Smell it good, lick it, and then you'll earn a look at his cock. It's lovely, isn't it? All shiny & ready to be stroked. Admire it now because in a moment you'll be looking at his ass again. That's it... watch as he shoots a big load into the palm of my hand & I smear it all over his ass cheeks & right onto his anus. Now I want you to lick it all up. Stroke while you do it. That's a good slut. Stroke your slutty whore cock & lick the cum off this man ass like a good faggot.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 11 min 35 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 841 MiB
Download From AnzFile