Pro User

Oct 2016

This was supposed to be a double bust in my cunt from 2 young black studs, but instead it turned out to just be a bust. One boy couldn't find his edge, and had no wood, and the other numbnuts popped in his own hand. How the hell am I supposed to get pregnant from that shit? It looked like I may have to go without my weekly interracial cream pie! So what to do? Finally I decided to call in my backup fuck, Lucky, who always delivers the goods. Let's just hope that he lives up to his name, and bakes up a poppin' fresh chocolate bun from my steaming hot oven! I decided to give Lucky the BFE, or boyfriend experience instead of my usual "total slut with attitude." Maybe a little TLC will encourage him to go the extra mile and give me a better chance to get to the delivery room. One good thing about Lucky is he doesn't have far to shoot to hit my cervix, he is one long slab of dark meat! We are talking 12 inches of big black cock. Thick black interracial dick! I gave Lucky the suck, fuck, suck, fuck... repeat, treatment and when he was hard enough to cut a diamond, I opened up and let him blast my innards with enough "hood custard" to knock up the whole hood. Hope I get Lucky with Lucky! XOXOXOXOXOXXO

Models: Barb Cummings, Lucky Starr

File: hope-i-get-lucky-08-10-2019.mp4
    Size: 502 MiB (526240834 bytes)
    Duration: 00:21:52.612
    Format: MPEG-4
    Video #0: 469 MiB (94%) AVC 640x480 (4:3) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 10.0 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hi guys! I start this weeks scene off with my THIRD pregnancy test after last weeks 5 creampies! What are the results? STILL NOT PREGNANT! Oh well, that means I just gotta keep tryin'! After reading "not pregnant" again on that little stick, we call over Ice Cold to cheer me up with his 13 inch black cock and huge black cumsacks dangling between his legs. What happens at the end? No surprise here, another HUGE creampie after another incredible breeding session of course!

Models: Barb Cummings, Ice Cold

File: still-not-pregnant-07-20-2019.mp4
    Size: 624 MiB (653991306 bytes)
    Duration: 00:27:10.663
    Video #0: 583 MiB (94%) AVC 640x480 (4:3) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 12.5 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hello to all you cuckold's, interracial creampie lovers and general perverts out there! This week's update again contains, of course, my continued endeavour to get pregnant with a black man's baby! My daddy taught me the "N" word and to hate black men and stay away from them all. Now it's time to teach daddy something back! Doesn't everybody know by now that whatever you teach your children NOT to do, they are GUARANTEED to go out and do it. I'm living proof! hee hee. And this scene is living proof! Hell, ALL of my scenes are living proof! If your watching Daddy, "Hi"! Julias and
    D-Wize also say "hello"! 2 more GIGANTIC, THICK, INTERRACIAL CREAMPIES!

Models: Barb Cummings, D. Wise, Julius Ceazher

File: cream-me-with-ir-cum-06-29-2019.mp4
    Size: 751 MiB (787138593 bytes)
    Duration: 00:32:43.463
    Video #0: 702 MiB (94%) AVC 640x480 (4:3) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 15.0 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Last night I came across 2 hot black guys. I almost took them back to my place to fuck their brains out but I had a doctor's appointment to get my pregnancy results back. My uterus is still bare but luckily I found another 2 black guys to come over and show me what they're packing. I don't have to tell you that it wasn't the size of those mini sausages white pecker woods have. Jon Jon wasn't making love today as he pounded my white pussy without mercy with that giant black cock he has. Let's just say that Jon Jon must have not fucked lately since he shot the mother of all cumshots with their target being my uterus. I told Mo to keep his dick in his pants until we met so I would be assured a healthy dose of vitamin c-u-m so I can hopefully have that black baby I've wanted so badly. I'm thinking of getting a tattoo right over my white pussy that reads "property of black men only". Why would I do that? Just watch this scene for yourself and see how my ass belonged to Jon Jon and Mo Money.

Models: Barb Cummings, Jon Jon, Mo' Money

File: property-of-black-men-05-11-2019.mp4
    Size: 706 MiB (740566261 bytes)
    Duration: 00:30:47.047
    Video #0: 661 MiB (94%) AVC 640x480 (4:3) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 14.1 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Last night I let one of my girlfriends, who happens to be a big time wrestling fan, take me along to see one of these wrasslin' matches she keeps yakkin' on about. Although I can see the appeal of a couple of mega dudes beating the crap out of each other, I was more impressed by the tag-out technique used by the duo in the tag-team match. I decided to try this out in my quest for mulatto motherhood, so I'm getting the black tag-team known as "THE INSEMINATORS" to perform their various tricks inside my ring, which is surrounded, not by ropes, but juicy pussy lips! The first round is all cocksucking, as I shove these black fucksticks down my throat, one at a time, and make sure they are hard and ready to shoot! Then each one takes his turn climbing into my pink ring, and pounds on my pussy to soften it up for the delivery of their jizz bombs. They continue to take turns throwing their hardest punches, and tagging out until they decide it's time to see if one of their boys can pin one of my eggs for a 3 count, and start some serious reproduction. So grab your ringside seats, and place your bets on which of these black sperm jockeys can deliver the knock-out shot! I'm hoping we won't need a rematch! Till next time, ring that bell, and XOXOXOXOXOXXO

Models: Barb Cummings, Antonio Cruz, Ray Black

File: creampie-tag-team-04-20-2019.mp4
    Size: 733 MiB (768817390 bytes)
    Duration: 00:31:57.550
    Video #0: 686 MiB (94%) AVC 640x480 (4:3) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 14.7 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

24 inches of black meat try to impregnate me today! Yeah!!! We start off with me, Lucky and Byron in public standing next to a very busy freeway proclaiming our love of interracial sex and black cock slut's! Next I make out with both of them with many people watching around us. Lot's of heavy interracial spit swapping here! Before long the crowd around us got too big and we got into our car and left there before things got out of control. Back to the apartment to get to fucking! It doesn't take long before Byron and Lucky are taking turns on my mouth and white pussy. First black cock to shoot black DNA into my pussy today belongs to Lucky. He blasted his cum into me while I ride his huge black cock to completion. Wait until you see what drips out of me when I climb off! Thick, gooey cream pie leaks out onto my thighs, feet and the floor. Yummy!!! Bryon's turn! He wants to creampie me in the spoons position so I comply and lay on my side on the couch with one of my thighs pointed at the ceiling. Byrong slides his huge foot long black dick inside my cum filled pussy and pumps away until he mixes his DNA with Lucky's. My pussy is the blender, Byron's cock is the spinning blade that creates this Black Cum Margarita. Until next week, BYE GUYS!!! XOXOXOXOXX

Models: Barb Cummings, Byron Long, Lucky Starr

File: black-cum-margarita-09-28-2019.mp4
    Size: 575 MiB (602928795 bytes)
    Duration: 00:25:03.570
    Video #0: 538 MiB (94%) AVC 640x480 (4:3) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 11.5 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hello once again fellas! I'm excited for this weeks interracial creampie breeding session with Lucky Starr and Dick James. We are talkin' 22 inches of BIG BLACK COCK and 4 giant black ballsacks full of black baby makin' jizz. But before we jump into all that, I was DYING to tell my fans about my night out on the town last night. My cameraman took me out to a black bar so I could suck and fuck some random black guys OFF CAMERA. This weeks update gives you the FULL DETAILS of this adventure! Ok, back to describing this weeks action! Lucky Starr starts everything off by showing me how good of a white pussy eater he is. And I will bear witness to the fact that he does indeed eat pussy with some serious skill! I came right in his black mouth! That got both of my black studs hard as rocks. Seeing two huge hard black cocks is my cue to bend over and offer up my breeding hole for the black man. First ebony stud to hit it is Dick James. He pounds me from behind while I suck on Lucky's 11 inch black dick. When Dick James is ready to cum, we move into spoons position (My FAVORITE CREAMPIE POSITION! YEAAH!). DJ slowly pumps his black rod in and out until his entire balls drain out of the tip of his cock and deep into my Fallopian tubes. I immediately jump on my back for interracial cream pie #2 of the day. Luck Starr knows what to do and stuffs his gorgeous black cock to the back of my pussy, burying the head against my uterus. He gives me a few pumps and then sprays the inside of my pussy with warm, gooey, cream that I feel from the inside out! Yummy!! Once again my pussy leaks out so much cum that it makes it's way all the way down my thighs, down to my feet! This is the best interracial creampie sex site in the world! Right guys??? XOXOXOXOXOXOOXX See you next week!

Models: Barb Cummings, Dick James, Lucky Starr

File: cum-inside-my-pink-pussy-08-24-2019.mp4
    Size: 709 MiB (743224440 bytes)
    Duration: 00:30:53.253
    Video #0: 663 MiB (94%) AVC 640x480 (4:3) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 14.2 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This week I get 22 inches worth of big black cock from only two guys. What does that tell you? That tells you that they are black without me even having to say it, right? HaHa. How many white guys would I have to fuck to get 22 inches of cock in one session? 5? 10? Hahaha! First up we have John E. Depth's 11 inches worth of cum shooting, black-as-night manhood. I warm him up with my mouth, then lay on my back and spread my legs as far as I can for him. It doesn't take him long to spew his interracial seed deep into my fertile, pink, shaved pussy. This is an AMAZING site fella's. Nowhere else can you see footage like this, I must brag!!! You wont be disappointed. Next up is Sledge Hammer. I start working Sledge's beer-can-thick 11 inch black dick with my mouth while John E. Depth's thick, gooey jizz leaks out of my pussy and onto the floor. When Sledge gets bored using my mouth, I sit him down on the couch and slowly lower my still-cum-filled pussy onto his black tree stump. OMFG it felt incredible! You'd have to be a woman to understand fellas! When Sledge is close to blowing his precious black baby-makin' load, he bends me over and fucks me from behind. I love this position, it makes the most of a creampie, not letting much cum escape from my pussy. You've gotta see this scene for yourself guys! I know you'll love it almost as much as I did! (ALMOST) Haha! Bye! XOXOXXOXOXOXO

Models: Barb Cummings, John E Depth, Sledgehammer

File: 22-inches-of-black-dick-04-13-2019.mp4
    Size: 724 MiB (758981477 bytes)
    Duration: 00:31:33.059
    Video #0: 677 MiB (94%) AVC 640x480 (4:3) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 14.5 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Tone Capone and Cuntree provide this weeks stud service! I couldn't wait for the camera to start rolling, so I start sucking both black cocks while the cameraman was in another room. Like I've said before, the more warm up action I give to these black cocks early on, the harder their balls work to produce the biggest loads possible at the grand finale. You wont argue with my technique when you see the size of the load Cuntree shoots against my womb while I'm riding his cock like a crazed cowgirl. When I climb off, take a close look and watch the huge, thick, chunks of Cuntree's sperm load fall out of my hole, right back down onto his balls. Hahahaha. Next up, I lay on my side on the couch to let Tone inseminate me spoon-style. My Gynecologist told me that this was one of the best positions for getting pregnant! Maybe this will be the magic moment! We wont know for another two weeks! Until next week guys, XXOXOXOXOXO

Models: Barb Cummings, Cuntree Pipes, Tone Capone

File: black-jizz-in-my-womb-10-26-2019.mp4
    Size: 568 MiB (596054261 bytes)
    Duration: 00:24:46.886
    Video #0: 532 MiB (94%) AVC 640x480 (4:3) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 11.4 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This week's pussy filling duties are being handled by Jason Brown and Lefty. I give them both lap dances to warm up their sperm-making balls. I want to make sure all 4 black balls are working at their maximum potential before they unload their contents into my black baby makin' pussy. This idea seemed to work great as you'll see for yourself by the giant load these two studs squirt in and on my pink hole. Enjoy this weeks update guys! XOXOXOXOXOX

Models: Barb Cummings, Jason Brown, Lefty

File: 2-more-black-cum-creampies-11-02-2019.mp4
    Size: 823 MiB (863423298 bytes)
    Duration: 00:35:53.386
    Video #0: 770 MiB (94%) AVC 640x480 (4:3) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 16.5 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information