... 567891011
    Pro User

Oct 2016

Here's a juicy story from my sexual exploits with black cock. I was around the bad part of town when I spotted a tall, dark, and handsome stud with some car trouble. I took the opportunity to fill my pussy up with his big black cock by laying on some heavy duty flirting. He seemed a bit naive but I was ready to turn this young boy into a man with my tight wet hole, my warm mouth, and tits that love flopping around when I get pounded from behind. I couldn't wait to have his fat snake rear end me and just wait until you see him gape my white ass!He tossed me all over the place and shot a fat load deep into my snatch and I can't tell you how good that felt. He didn't seem to worry about his car anymore and I gave him a ride back home in the Mercedes that my white husband bought for me.

Models: Alexis Golden, Jack Napier

File: alexis-golden-04-09-2010.mp4
    Size: 813 MiB (852932641 bytes)
    Duration: 00:35:27.125
    Format: MPEG-4
    Video #0: 761 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 16.3 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Syren De Mer was recently reprimanded by her broker for "unprofessional behavior" during an open house. But let me back up a few...Syren is a licensed real estate agent, and she loves being what she calls "politically incorrect". In other words, whenever she's with clients, Syren will crack dirty jokes or say naughty things! She told her broker, "sex sells, so that's why I do it!" She is one of the top producers in the office...so a lot of times, Syren gets away with her bad behaviors. Just like the bad behaviors you're about to witness right now: three young studs, half her age, are in the market for a home. Just listen to the things Syren says before the fellahs have had enough and make their moves! And what moves they are! Syren's gonna get skull fucked. Then, they're gonna open up her sweet, pink pussy. Why stop there? Syren's asshole is fair game, too! And while they're are it, why not make the horny real estate agent "air tight"?!? After that, the studs take turns dumping big loads into each hole...cause that's how Syren De Mer rolls!!

Models: Syren DeMer, Isiah Maxwell, Jason Brown, Slim Poke

File: syren-demer-12-09-2018.mp4
    Size: 1.13 GiB (1212636775 bytes)
    Duration: 00:35:21.536
    Video #0: 1.11 GiB (98%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 59.940 fps 4 500 Kbps
    Audio #0: 16.2 MiB (1%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The last time Dr. India Summer made an appearance here, she was helping a young lady named Kira Noir deal with her complicated sexuality. Today, Dr. Summer's task isn't much easier: she's got a small-group therapy session on tap, and the three young men (almost half her age!) have a common problem: all three feel women just use them for their over-sized dicks. Laugh as you may, but it gets discouraging when all a lady wants you for is one thing...and that thing ain't "love", per se. Dr. Summer does her best to console the men and listen to their needs, but there's one thing Dr. Summer's been aching for -- size. You see, Dr. Summer is a Size Queen, so today's "therapy" is going to be untraditional for sure! Dr. Summer will need to inspect those over-sized dongs, and don't you know once they're out of their pants, all three find their way to her wet, eager mouth!! The fellahs proceed to use all three of Dr. Summer's wet holes, and then stuff them all at once! Air tight alright!! Wait til you see the pent-up frustration all three men leave all over Dr. Summer's face, too! What's after that?? Next week's appointment, of course...and Dr. Summer wants to meet their friends, too!

Models: India Summer, Jason Brown, Rico Strong, Slim Poke

File: india-summer-02-20-2019.mp4
    Size: 1.28 GiB (1378265001 bytes)
    Duration: 00:39:37.450
    Video #0: 1.25 GiB (97%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 59.940 fps 4 500 Kbps
    Audio #0: 36.3 MiB (3%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 128 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I can't believe I found myself in this god awful black neighborhood. I also can't believe I came across these 2 young black gentlemen waiting for a bus to go to God knows where. I knew that this area would have several black guys up to no good and my gut was right. Speaking of gut, it wasn't too long before I had either huge cock deep inside my belly since no black guy can resist my Cougar pussy. I should have been more careful since I had no idea who these guys were or what they were all about but big black dicks trumped all my reasoning. They waited for that bus but turned out pulling an interracial gangbang train on me was more in order and neither cock ever went limp which is more than I can say for my white boyfriend who has no idea that I prowl daily for the big black cocks.

Models: Jordan Blue, Ice Cold, Prince Yahshua

File: jordan-blue-09-11-2009.mp4
    Size: 809 MiB (848211554 bytes)
    Duration: 00:35:15.813
    Video #0: 757 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 16.2 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I was definitely on the wrong side of the tracks today in my search for black thugs who pack more than guns. Much like wine I'm getting better with age and much hornier. My white husband is with the kids so I had free time to get some interracial fucking the right way and via fat thug dick. I knew I was getting close since the graffiti on the wall and the dangerous neighborhood told me I was getting closer and closer to the jackpot. I encountered these two gangster-looking young black men who were surprised to see a cougar on their turf. I was able to get them to my pad and got them naked faster than you can say "Honey, I'm home!". I went back and forth taking turns sucking on these 2 ebony cocks which were as wide as the cans of soda I usually pack in my husband's lunch. They couldn't stop pumping my face full of thick black dick. I wasn't going to be completely happy until my cougar pussy was stretched out to a size that could never happen with white dick. I saw God and shook the walls with my screams since I couldn't remember that last time I was fucked into oblivion. I now only go back to that bad neighborhood when I need my fill of interracial sex.

Models: Dana Devine, Jason Brown, Justin Long

File: dana-devine-07-03-2009.mp4
    Size: 781 MiB (819442450 bytes)
    Duration: 00:34:03.674
    Video #0: 731 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 15.6 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shayla Laveaux's is the top realtor in the business. Shayla's showing a spot to Jovan Jordan and he's about to discover why the busty cougar is able to close so many deals: That mouth and pussy go the extra mile. Shayla's business dealings may be unorthodox BUT she's getting the job done by laying on some heavy duty flirting. And the flirting doesn't end with some harmless eye-contact.No. Shayla's gonna get her commission even it it means sucking on her potential buyer's big black cock. Jovan's credit score matters not as Shayla's mouth gives warm housing to the mighty monstrosity he carries around. The realtor abuses her power even further when she turns a blowjob into a full on fuck session! That mature booty gets felt up right before her pussy executes a death grip around Jovan's massive black dick. The beautiful cougar fucks her client in such a way that she doesn't care that his renting this spot might scare away the white neighbors. The only thing on Shayla's mind is draining Jovan's balls as fast as his bank account will drain into hers.

Models: Shayla Laveaux, Jovan Jordan

File: shayla-laveaux-12-10-2013.mp4
    Size: 1.02 GiB (1098443941 bytes)
    Duration: 00:32:02.410
    Video #0: 1.01 GiB (98%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 4 500 Kbps
    Audio #0: 14.7 MiB (1%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Good things do happen to good little white cougars. I was out and about when I came across this handsome black fellow in need of auto assistance. I needed some help....in making my white pussy gape as wide as possible. My initial advances made him nervous but the power of white pussy is too hard to overcome. Once at my place he eased up a bit once I got naked and started playing with the giantous snake in his pants. Inch after inch kept coming out and I thought it would never end. Relaxing my jaw muscles made it easier for me to take his 3rd leg down my throat. I would have passed out if I wasn't able to breathe through my nose and his big black dick made it all the way down into my stomach. The last thing on my mind was sticking that thing anywhere near my ass but the mood was perfect for him to slide it in as far as possible without me being ripped in half. My heart was pounding, my face was sweating, and my pussy was aching and my ass was gaped as he fucked me for what seemed an eternity. His ride was here so getting his milky white goo all over my face was next on the menu. I still can't believe I took all of his black inches and can't wait to get some more interracial fuck buddies.

Models: Ginger Lynn, Jack Napier

File: ginger-lynn-12-11-2009.mp4
    Size: 954 MiB (1000295088 bytes)
    Duration: 00:41:33.791
    Video #0: 892 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 19.1 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

An average trip to the supermarket ended up with an above average black cock entering the places my husband has forgotten about. I noticed this sexy bag boy as the teller was ringing in my groceries that my platinum card was paying for. I had him help me to the my car and persuaded him to come home with me. He was scared about losing his job but my smile convinced him otherwise. Once we got home I changed into the same outfit I wore on my wedding night. Jack was shocked but soon relaxed when I placed his big black cock in my cougar mouth. He was still nervous but that didn't stop his black cock from getting stiff and stabbing the back of my throat.I had to feel his warm stick in between my legs and I hopped on him until his balls slapped against my soaking clit.Jack's black cock was longer than the stick I used to separate my groceries from the other customers and wider, too. I had him slam every inch until my white body housed that black lightning rod. It's too bad that the only way my husband could give me 12 inches is if he fucked me 6 times. However, Jack was able to keep his dick hard even as my screaming must have shook his eardrums. My white pussy wrapped around his beefy black sausage until the nerve endings in my clit exploded all over. Jack's shift was about to begin which meant that mommy needed her dose of black caviar.

Models: Isabella Rossa, Jack Napier

File: isabella-rossa-12-24-2010.mp4
    Size: 738 MiB (774357067 bytes)
    Duration: 00:32:10.962
    Video #0: 691 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 14.8 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I've taken a job at a medical dispensary since my loser husband can't make ends meet. I get to meet a variety of interesting patients suffering from various afflictions. This buff and young black fellow came into the store and he was a complete mess. I could have sold him a wide range of plants but my yearning, white pussy had other ideas. I took Rico home with me and laid on some heavy duty flirting to a black man in dire need of help. He loosened up when I felt him up and his worries disappeared as soon as I started licking up and down his big, black shaft. I paid attention to the head of his big, black cock and made ample use of my lunch hour. Rico couldn't help but play with my 44D tits and it was nice to have a real man palm them like a basketball. I just had to feel that gigantic pole split me apart so I rode that black bull. It felt like an eternity as each inch of his black cock made its way into my neglected pussy. I was already in heaven when I realized there was about 6 more inches left of him to penetrate me with. I always wanted interracial sex to enter my mundane life and Rico's cock made up for lost time. I bent over and he rammed me with the giant in his pants until my own sweat was blinding me. My blonde hair kept getting into my eyes as his black bazooka did its damage to my pussy. Every inch of black cock made me consider divorcing that waste of space the paperboy refers to as "Mr. Tyler." I was enjoying every inch of Rico but soon realized the store was vacant. I stroked and sucked Rico until he shot his creamy goodness all over my face. I had no makeup with me so the next customer coming in is going to see the remnants of black jizz all over my face.

Models: Brooke Tyler, Rico Strong

File: brooke-tyler-08-09-2011.mp4
    Size: 771 MiB (808307753 bytes)
    Duration: 00:33:42.086
    Video #0: 723 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 15.5 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I'm a Southern Cougar which means my dealings with younger dick have always been with rednecks who constantly get whiskey dick. I moved out to Los Angeles to manage buildings as well as managing some black dick into my dull existence. I had the chance to interview two black guys who wanted an apartment, but first I had to run their credit and things weren't looking too good for them. They kept talking about how they could pay me and what not but I was too distracted as I wondered to myself, "What size cocks are these two carrying around all day?" and "What is interracial sex really like"? I soon forgot about being a landlord and quickly turned into a wild black cock milking machine. I took their clothes off, ripped up the paperwork, and didn't care if anyone found out that the young cocks in my mouth were of colored boys. My white pussy got all nice and warm so impaling me with their cocks wasn't going to be a problem this day. Hell, from now on I'm for black cock only since white boys in the south never really did "rise".

Models: Nya, Ice Cold, Shorty Mac

File: nya-12-18-2009.mp4
    Size: 714 MiB (748929109 bytes)
    Duration: 00:31:08.132
    Video #0: 668 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 14.3 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

... 567891011

Thread Information