Pro User

Oct 2016

Meet the Rhoades family: Poppa Rhoades, his oldest son, Robby, and Robby's little "sissy", Lana. Since she turned 18, Lana's turned into quite a handful. She's in trouble at school, she's hanging out with the wrong crowd, and she recently started dating a boy named "Rico", who she's about to introduce to her Pops and older brother. Robby knows about Rico, mainly from his rep at school. Or, as Robby puts it, "he's not one of us, Dad!" He sure isn't! It doesn't take long for Rico and Lana to go at it...and in the kitchen, no less! Whether or not her family watches! Dad and brother stand here, in amazement...not only at what's going down...but the size of Rico's enormous cock! By the end of this, you're either going to think they're the all-time biggest weirdos or wish your family was like them!!

Models: Lana Rhoades, Rico Strong

File: lana-rhoades-08-21-2016.mp4
    Size: 1.02 GiB (1099971056 bytes)
    Duration: 00:32:04.010
    Format: MPEG-4
    Video #0: 1.01 GiB (98%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 59.940 fps 4 500 Kbps
    Audio #0: 14.7 MiB (1%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I must have been in an altered state when I met my boyfriend who resembles a beatnik or record store employee. Let's just call him " loser" for now. "Loser and I have been going out for a while and his idea of date night is delivered pizza and video games. If I was your girlfriend then wouldn't you want to fuck me 24/7? Well, if you're white then it's impossible since you white guys rarely get hard. Anyways, I invited over three feet of black cock to come over before I had a nervous breakdown and killed "Loser". A girl has her needs, you know!? I sucked on those black snakes as if my life depended on it as "Loser" stood facing the corner since the sight of him would kill the mood. My body shook the moment the first black inches made their way into my white snatch and that was just the start! I couldn't believe I had been missing out on interracial sex the whole time my cuckold and I were together.....it kind of makes me depressed. I'm about to make up for lost time since I'm now a black cock slut and my I keep "Loser" around because paying my bills hasn't gone away.............much like his self-esteem. Watch as this fool cleans me off from black baby making juice with a grin going from ear to ear. I really think this cuckold is retarded.

Models: Tricia Oaks, Cuntree Pipes, Jason Brown, Tone Capone

File: tricia-oaks-10-18-2009.mp4
    Size: 851 MiB (892529907 bytes)
    Duration: 00:37:08.361
    Video #0: 797 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 17.0 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shane and Ana Bell have come to an agreement. It's time to tell Ana Bell's Hubby (who also happens to be friends with Shane) that they're fuck buddies. They're not sure how Hubby is going to take it. Will he be pissed? Will there be a fist fight? Will he file for divorce? They've decided to do the right thing and tell Hubby right to his face, but first they're going to fuck. Indeed, it would have been the right thing to do...if Hubby didn't come home from work a couple hours early. Ana Bell is freaked out until Hubby makes his confession: he's had a gut feeling they've been banging. After all, Hubby sees how they behave when they go out as a group: holding hands and flirting and kiss-on-the-mouth goodbyes. It turns Hubby on, and he doesn't want to fight or get a divorce; he just wants to watch them get it on while he jerks his little white dinky. Ana Bell's reply? "Oh honey, I love you!"

Models: Anna Bell Peaks, Shane Diesel

File: anna-bell-peaks-11-15-2015.mp4
    Size: 1 008 MiB (1057344954 bytes)
    Duration: 00:30:49.920
    Video #0: 992 MiB (98%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 59.940 fps 4 500 Kbps
    Audio #0: 14.2 MiB (1%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My therapist should lose his license for the way he spoke about black people. The unporfessionalism he showed was shocking. He verbally tore down black people and made it as if white people are the most responsible in the world. Luckily, my man was listening in and nearly destroyed the Dr. but decided to teach him a lesson in humility. Once I got a look at the therapist's flacid cock I thanked my lucky stars that Shane has enough cock for a hundred black cock sluts but his is strictly for me. The doctor nearly shit himself as my mouth engulfed Shane's footlong dick which made it impossible to breath unless I did so through my nose. I couldn't wait any longer and had to have his black meatstick jam itself up my white pussy far enough until I could feel it in the back of my teeth. We fucked all over the furniture until it was time for his balls to explode. Wasted white cum makes me sad when I'm not giving it to my cuckold to eat so he learns his place in life. I have a feeling he's going to be a little kinder to the black man

Models: Zoe Voss, Shane Diesel

File: zoe-voss-04-06-2010.mp4
    Size: 938 MiB (984069350 bytes)
    Duration: 00:40:53.617
    Video #0: 878 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 18.8 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Woman's best friend can't be bought at some shelter or pet store. Giselle Leon's best friend walks on all limbs but somewhat resembles a human. Giselle shares the festivities with Shane Diesel and Brian Pumper and that's when the cuckold really feels some pent up frustration. Shane makes the cuckold worship Giselle's feet right before she worships some big black cocks. The cuckold holds back his tears as Giselle doesn't hold back from sucking on Diesel and Pumper. Much like a good little boy, the cuckold obeys his masters right before Giselle Leon bounces back and forth between both black cocks. Giselle's pussy eventually spreads open for black cock insertion of epic proportions. The cuckold? Well, his small white cock could fit inside that white pussy but only after finding a genie's lamp. Pumper and Diesel continue the nonstop blitzkrieg of Giselle Leon and her pussy's circumference will never go back to its original shape. The cuckold's usefulness only comes into play when Giselle Leon's pussy needs to be licked clean from all that black baby gravy.

Models: Giselle Leon, Brian Pumper, Shane Diesel

File: giselle-leon-05-24-2012.mp4
    Size: 816 MiB (855528459 bytes)
    Duration: 00:35:50.050
    Video #0: 769 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 12.6 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 48.0 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

AJ Applegate is about to throw her slave a bone in the form of access to her pussy. However, white boy ultimately cock blocked by a black cock that pokes through a hole in the wall. The cuckold's chastity device covers a small cock, but not his utter shame. AJ's attention quickly focuses to the random black cock that has just shattered the hopes and dreams of the white cuckold. AJ's mouth forgoes the small white cock in favor of the lucky black stranger that is now present. AJ invites him from behind the wall and gives him unrestricted access to her throat. The cuckold watches as his chances of fucking AJ diminish with each passing second. AJ Applegate keeps sucking on her new best friend until her pussy sends the signal to her head that it's time for some interracial fucking! The cuckold begs and pleads with his Goddess to allow him to break free from his chastity belt and the honor to beat his tiny tool. AJ's mercy is non-existent as she keeps getting fucked by a huge black cock. The key to the cuckold's freedom now belongs to the black man , and it doesn't look as if he's letting up anytime soon. AJ's mouth gets filled to the brim with ghetto gravy, and AJ knows exactly where to deposit that pool of creamy jizz.

Models: AJ Applegate, Isiah Maxwell

File: aj-applegate-01-28-2014.mp4
    Size: 1.17 GiB (1255488179 bytes)
    Duration: 00:36:37.504
    Video #0: 1.15 GiB (98%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 4 500 Kbps
    Audio #0: 16.8 MiB (1%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A stroll in the park with my boyfriend became much more than either of us ever expected. We knew we were on the wrong side of the tracks when we came across some local gangsters who mad dogged my boy and I. After some chit chat I realized they'd rather fuck my tight , white body than knock his white ass out. I knew they had other plans in mind since I could see them undressing me with their eyes and I had a feeling they wondered what my titties looked like with no shirt on. Those black thugs were about to find out because it had been a while since my last filling of black jizz and I was fiending for it bad! I had the boyfriend take me to their place and he watched me take turns on all three black dicks. I didn't think he would be down for watching all of this but it was a better alternative then him spending the weekend in the E.R. He had a court side seat as I went through the gauntlet of black cock but I was up to the challenge. Normally I fuck with his limp white dick so I knew this would be no walk in the park, hahaha.. I never felt like more than a slut as I did today since those black studs didn't stop pounding my mouth and pussy. I didn't expect him to suck up the black mess left behind but he did as I asked since I would deny him future entrance to my pussy if he didn't.

Models: Whitney Fears, Cuntree Pipes, Jason Brown, Tone Capone

File: whitney-fears-12-13-2009.mp4
    Size: 984 MiB (1032083389 bytes)
    Duration: 00:42:55.075
    Video #0: 921 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 19.7 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Oh, what these whacky cuckbois do to have a Cuckold Session! Take Jack, for instance. You might remember Jack as the overzealous fan during AVN's. Well, he's back, and he's back because he drove a few days, on his own dime, to join us for another session. This time it's with The Queen of Spades herself, Harmoni Kalifornia, and World-Class Bull Shane Diesel. Jack gets off on the wrong foot, as most cucks do, by trying to wank his teeny-tiny dinky. It might be one of the smallest ever seen here, and after lots of ridicule, Jack still insists on jacking off. Harmoni puts a stop to that by forcing cuck to strap on his male chastity device, and after that, all best are off. Harmoni and Shane put the whimp through all sorts of embarrassment and humiliation before they force poor Jack to perform the ultimate act of humiliation -- The Clean Up. Today Jack asks for permission to beat his tiny meat after clean up, and what happens here is just as humiliating as the clean up. Poor Jack! Did we mention he wants back...for more?!?

Models: Harmoni Kalifornia, Shane Diesel

File: harmoni-kalifornia-08-09-2015.mp4
    Size: 843 MiB (883976139 bytes)
    Duration: 00:25:46.880
    Video #0: 830 MiB (98%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 4 500 Kbps
    Audio #0: 11.8 MiB (1%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

When I first met my husband I knew I'd have to bend the rules when it came to our wedding vows. Remain faithful to Mr. Smallcock? Give me a break. He's a great guy who keeps me rolling in money but I'm not rolling in the orgasms and that's where beefy Sean Michaels comes into the picture. I was interviewing the handsome black god when I decided that right then and there was the perfect chance to get my body shaking and quivering from a big black dick. Sean's mouth dropped to the floor as he saw my husband, now and forever a cuckold, come to our meeting dresses like a horse and in bondage. Sean almost left from pure shock but I eased his mind a little when I unbuttoned his pants and was face to face with a cock that made my husbands look like a thimble. My loving cuckold watched as my mouth opened like a garage to take a hefty helping of black cock so deep that I thought it would be coming out of my snatch. After ample time working on that black dick I was soon bent over my desk and my white pussy was now for the taking. All this was going down as my loser husband was watching while wearing a chastity belt just in case his cock managed to get hard but I knew it wouldn't from years of disappointments. The icing on today's cake came when I jerked Sean's big dick so it could blow a load on hubby's head showing him I'm the alpha female. He agreed since he knew he didn't want to see me angry. I can be a bitch when I'm mad.

Models: Tori Lux, Sean Michaels

File: tori-lux-07-01-2010.mp4
    Size: 928 MiB (973122768 bytes)
    Duration: 00:40:26.457
    Video #0: 868 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 18.6 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I'm a size queen. I hate love making but I love getting my pussy destroyed by black dick. My submissive cuckold today knew that I was in charge and nothing would change that. I slapped his bare white ass with a ruler, and verbally cut him down to size. I was fortunate enough to find a bunch of big, black cocks and I were through a black cock slut tournament of black dick. My idiot cuckold could hear exactly how white girls love to be treated as my uterus nearly fell out from a non-stop pounding of super-sized black cocks. When I wasn't stuffing a black cock past my tonsils I was taking one in my snatch which will no doubt be loose from this point on. He was a decent little cuckold since he didn't hesitate to clean me up after I drained those fat black balls of all their DNA. Next time I might let him watch just a bit of the mayhem...........maybe.

Models: Maggie Matthews, Byron Long, Ice Cold, Jason Brown, Shorty Mac, Tone Capone

File: maggie-matthews-11-22-2009.mp4
    Size: 760 MiB (796755203 bytes)
    Duration: 00:33:07.053
    Video #0: 711 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 15.2 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information