It's been brought to My attention that some tit freaks can't afford My rates, and that just isn't fair! How selfish of Me to forget that billions of horny boys exist without the funds to acquire My clips. Time for Me to do something about that, because you ALL need My training, My attention, My dominance, My boobs. So here's 20 minutes for the boys who can't spare hundreds. At a very fair $1 per minute, you certainly should be able to save up and splurge on this. I'd make it free if I could, but let's consider this a non-profit effort. And it's definitely 20 minutes of shiny tits! No tricks here. I'd never! I even talk to you and offer some words of wisdom, Domme to sub. Just make sure you watch the entire clip for a very special reward. Welcome to the CharityDomme movement. We truly do care about your masturbatory needs. Be sure to check the charitydom and charitydomme keywords once they're available, to find more generous Femdom content like this. CODES FOR THE TRULY OBEDIENT My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY The rest of you will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 20 min 34 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.48 GiB
Download From AnzFile