Pro User

Oct 2016

How the scent of black men drives me wild and releases my sexual energy! Just take a look at this week's update...another black cock training session, and my goodness I was a naughty girl It all started when E hooked me up with one of his homies, Duntree. We hung out a few nights at a club here in town, and we hit it off great! I love Dun's dark chocolate skin, and I love what's hangin' between his legs! I went to watch him shoot hoops at a park nearby, and this guy named D-Nice was there, too. I told Duntree if he and D-Nice won their gmae, I'd treat them both to a nice surprise afterward. Well, they won, and they took me back to D-Nice's apartment. In the car on the way over, it was that scent that made me lose my mind. I couldn't keep my hands off Duntree in the car, and things just got crazy! I can't believe I do this shit sometimes...hee hee! Enjoy boys!

Models: Spring Thomas, D-Nice, Duntree

File: duntree-and-d-nice-02-16-2019.mp4
    Size: 762 MiB (799418467 bytes)
    Duration: 00:31:57.696
    Format: MPEG-4
    Video #0: 686 MiB (90%) AVC 720x480 (4:3) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 43.3 MiB (6%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 192 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I luv Shane so much, how could I possibly say no to him, especially when he wants to share me with some of this homies? That's part of black cock training!This time it's Dre. Don't get me wrong, Dre's a cutie, but he's no Mr Thick -- in size or fatness. I mean, OMG! Who can beat Shane! Just look at his tremendous cock! Isn't it something? This week's update begins just after me and Shane finish round 1, and that's when he calls in Dre, who shows up in world record time. Dre and Shane take turns on me till they both finish all over me. It's a great update, and I had a blast finishing those two guys off!!!

Models: Spring Thomas, Dre, Shane Diesel

File: shane-and-dre-10-08-2005.mp4
    Size: 340 MiB (356102212 bytes)
    Duration: 00:28:56.468
    Video #0: 310 MiB (91%) AVC 640x480 (3:2) 29.970 fps 1 500 Kbps
    Audio #0: 13.2 MiB (4%) AAC LC-PS 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.0 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hi Boys and Girls! Hey, I gotta make this quick, cause we're way behind, and I'm about to entertain a cuckold, but ANYways, what's 9 inches plus 11 inches? I mean that's an easy question, right? Wait till you see what Lefty and Justin do to me today. Not only do they fuck my pussy loose, they splatter about a gallon of cum all over my pretty face. By the end of this week's update, I'm a cum covered black cock slut, but that's no surprise, is it? OK, I gotta go. I have a 4 inch white boi sitting in the corner, and he's about to watch me fuck some serious dark dick! Toodles! XOXOXOXOXOXO - Spring

Models: Spring Thomas, Justin Long, Lefty

File: 20-inches-of-dark-dick-05-19-2018.mp4
    Size: 718 MiB (752899295 bytes)
    Duration: 00:30:06.954
    Video #0: 646 MiB (90%) AVC 720x480 (4:3) 29.970 fps 2 999 Kbps
    Audio #0: 40.8 MiB (6%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 192 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This week's update features a colored boy named Aries I met after dancing all night at a local hip-hop club here in Atlanta. Gawd the place was bumpin', and I found myself surrounded by about 20 bruthas, all rubbin' up on me and shit! LOL. Trust me, girls, they were rubbin' their cocks up on my ass while we were dirty dancin', and some of the size I felt was amazing! I mean these bruthas have it going! Well, sweet Aries kinda rescued me from that crazy crowd, and he took me home. On the way, I told him all about my site, and how great it is, and he said he was interested, so we hired him! He did such a great job with his powerful black cock all through his scene. I mean I *loved* it. We went to his homie's pad outside Atlanta, and we shot some pool...before he shot me with his creamy black love! Hee hee!! Gawd I loved it when he was hittin' it doggy style on the pool table. Like most black men, he tremendous penis grew and grew in me, almost taking my breath away. This was also the week in which I was to begin ass training, and I did so with Aries' help. He brought along some ass beads, and I must say my tight little ass did a pretty good job of taking them...all to preprare for the black cock! Aries cum was sweet to my lips, and I enjoyed the way it tasted. He ended up glueing one of my eyes shut...but oh well! Such is the life of a barely-legal black cock slut! Enjoy boys!!!

Models: Spring Thomas, Aries

File: black-atlanta-boys-09-30-2006.mp4
    Size: 559 MiB (586387798 bytes)
    Duration: 00:23:25.973
    Video #0: 503 MiB (90%) AVC 720x480 (4:3) 29.970 fps 3 001 Kbps
    Audio #0: 31.7 MiB (6%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 192 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I'll be honest, this week's update features a guy with a below average (for a black man) 8 inch dick, but that's really OK with me. First, because Big Daddy Jay proves (again) that contrary to popular belief, black men *do* eat pussy, and boy, do they eat it good! Secondly, most black men have ultimate control over their cock and when it spurts...but once Big Daddy Jay got inside me, and once my juices started flowing...well, hee hee...he lost it. Like most black men this didn't stop him from fucking me harder, even after I drained his balls. We started humping again, and they he told me to get on my knees so he could hit it doggy style...which is my very favorite position! And here's the biggest surprise -- his cousin! Big Daddy Jay told me to keep my eyes closed, and I did, and then out from the other room came his cousin, who was hung like the average black man (a solid 9 inches) and he proceeded to hit it hard...very hard. Next thing I know I've got another load all over my face, and another great moment to share with my members! Enjoy boys...and until next week, XOXOXOXOXOXXXX. Spring.

Models: Spring Thomas, Dr. E, Jay

File: load-on-my-face-09-13-2008.mp4
    Size: 627 MiB (657475878 bytes)
    Duration: 00:26:17.280
    Video #0: 564 MiB (90%) AVC 720x480 (4:3) 29.970 fps 2 999 Kbps
    Audio #0: 35.6 MiB (6%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 192 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Howdy Boys! I've got a big surprise for you this week! And no, it's not the 10 inch black cock I take on...it's where the black dick is from! It's GERMAN! See, I met this very handsome, *older* (wink wink) visiting professor at a local hip-hop club where all the coloreds in Atlanta hang. He's a visiting scholar at MLKJC -- whatever a "visiting professor" is...hee hee. I know he didn't speak much English, but he sure could move on the dance floor! And while we were dirty dancing, he kept rubbing up against my ass, and I could feel his giant package growing the whole time! I told him all about my site, and how I'm just begining in the art of black cock, and how I need an adequate trainer, and he said sure! Turns out he's *crazy* too, cause he loved it rough! The rougher the better. This was very good for my early black cock training. I didn't really appreciate the electrical cord in my mouth, and he was intimidating, that's for sure! I could barely breathe the whole time we were on camera! I think it was that 11 inch dick all up inside that made it hard to talk! I mean, do you know a better training tool than 11 inches? Even though I can't speak German, it was still very hot! Um, yea, I'd say...just look what he did to my face at the end! My black cock training is underway! LOL...anyway, love & kisses from me, Spring, and see ya next week with a brand new guy, and a whole new training session!

Models: Spring Thomas, Franco Roccaforte

File: professor-black-dick-03-30-2019.mp4
    Size: 841 MiB (882278036 bytes)
    Duration: 00:35:16.586
    Video #0: 757 MiB (90%) AVC 720x480 (4:3) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 47.8 MiB (6%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 192 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hi Everyone! It's time for another update, and I know you're going to like this week's. Say hi to Wet Peaches. She's a ghetto child I met a few weeks ago, and she loves white girls. I told her about this dice game I just bought from an adult shoppe not too far from my house, and she was totally down to play. One of the dice has words like "eat" and "lick" and the other dice has words like "pussy" and "asshole" on it...I don't think I need to tell you anymore than that! Anyways, me and Wet Peaches end up playing, and things get C-R-A-Z-Y! At the end, I know how Wet Peaches earned her name...she blasted my face full of her pussy juice! She's a squirter!!! And wow! Did I end up messy...oh well. Just like every other week! If it's not black seed, it's black pussy juice!!! LOL...Enjoy it! I know I did. XOXO -- Spring

Models: Spring Thomas, Wet Peaches

File: more-black-snatch-12-06-2008.mp4
    Size: 600 MiB (628950879 bytes)
    Duration: 00:25:09.376
    Video #0: 540 MiB (90%) AVC 720x480 (4:3) 29.970 fps 3 001 Kbps
    Audio #0: 34.1 MiB (6%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 192 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hi Boys and Girls! I have a very, very special treat for you today. You get to meet my baby sis! Hee hee. That's right! Everyone say HI to Katie Thomas. She's such a little sweetie, and it appears she's on her way to Black Cock Slut status. That's right! Another Thomas BCS!! And she's so sweet. She's very different from me. When I first started telling her about the power of Black Dick, I tried to "make her like me" - you know? But Katie's very, very different. She's got her own personality, and it shows. The only real thing we have in common is our last name and our love of black dick. I introduce her to BAM BAM today. You remember BAM BAM, right? So do yourself a favor, go check out her brand new site! www.KatieThomas.com! I know you'll love it...here's a little taste right now XOXO - Spring Thomas
    <br><br>
    P.S. see more of Katie at her own site... <a href="http://www.katiethomas.com/tour/?nats=NjozOjE" target="_new">www.KatieThomas.com</a>

Models: Katie Thomas, Spring Thomas, Bam Bam

File: meet-my-sister-katie-06-25-2005.mp4
    Size: 689 MiB (722617913 bytes)
    Duration: 00:31:22.048
    Video #0: 673 MiB (98%) AVC 640x480 (4:3) 30.000 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 14.4 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Double date time! And a new black cock slut to introduce you to! Her name is Jayma Reed, and she's a very naughty girl who dates black guys - but not a lot of people know that. She rang me up with her date, and I was hanging out with my white boy, so when she asked to cum over, what do you think I said? Jayma showed up with her well-hung hottie, so we serviced him properly. And my boyfriend took turns servicing me and Jayma in-between our black dicking. My sweetie did such a good job cleaning up after the Black Bull, and in the end, guess what me and Jayma did? Well, a little cum swapping of course! Jayma to me to...um...well, I'll let you guess who got it last! ;-) XOXO - Spring

Models: Jayma Reed, Spring Thomas, Jason Brown

File: my-bcs-pal-jayma-reed-03-17-2018.mp4
    Size: 630 MiB (660750410 bytes)
    Duration: 00:26:25.557
    Video #0: 567 MiB (90%) AVC 720x480 (4:3) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 35.8 MiB (6%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 192 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

It's another fun-filled week here at SpringThomas.com, and, as usual, another young, impressionable girl gets filled with Black. Hi! It's me, Spring, and I hope you guys had a great weekend. I know I did. Probably cause I showed another poor white girl The Truth. But I gotta tell ya, I was a little bent out of shape at the start of the festivities. Why? My dumb white boy cameraman started without me! I mean I know I was a few minutes late to set, but WTF? I mean come on! They coulda waited a few minutes! I have a sneaky feeling why they didn't...a cute teen calling herself Brooklyn Nights showed for her conversion. And when I tell you she's flawless, I mean it! Perfect teen tits, perfect teen ass, and never once has she seen anything bigger than seven inches. My cameraman got so worked up he couldn't wait. Silly Rabbit. So once I settled down, I went and fetched my main most man Charlie. He's a tad over 10 inches, and boy is he good. After watching this scene, you'll understand why I keep him in my closet! Brooklyn did a great job, and by the end of the session she ends up worshipping the Black Dick. Of course. Doesn't it always end up like that? Can't blame her though, can you? ; - ) XOXOXO - Spring. PS: Check the pics for behind-the scenes action!!!

Models: Brooklyn Knights, Spring Thomas, Charlie Mac

File: another-conversion-10-20-2018.mp4
    Size: 746 MiB (781781430 bytes)
    Duration: 00:31:16.117
    Video #0: 671 MiB (90%) AVC 720x480 (4:3) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 42.4 MiB (6%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 192 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information