123456713 ...
    Pro User

Oct 2016

I'm always excited when there's a new colored fellah in town, and this week's no exception. Jon Jon came all the way from Vegas to lay his fat 9 incher into my pink pussy, and lay it he did. What a pleasure it is to be filled completely with 9 inches of dark dick, and when it's fat, it's even more pleasurable. Just ask the girls out there. When that fat dick stretches your pussy to its limit, well...you might as well be in Dark Dick Paradise. Oh, my cameraman had a little surprise or two after Jon Jon had his way with me. I got on my knees and asked very politely for more jizz after taking Jon Jon's wad. Wait till you see what happens! ;-) XOXO - Spring

Models: Spring Thomas, Jon Jon

File: cream-my-face-boys-12-15-2018.mp4
    Size: 627 MiB (657212075 bytes)
    Duration: 00:26:16.426
    Format: MPEG-4
    Video #0: 564 MiB (90%) AVC 720x480 (4:3) 29.970 fps 3 001 Kbps
    Audio #0: 35.6 MiB (6%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 192 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

After Stallion had his way with me once, he decided he owned me for a spell, and I had no choice but to heed to his every command. And when he was a kid, he watched a show on TV that had a Genie on it...so sure enough, I became his Genie. He dragged me over to his pal A-Train's crib and showed me off. He made it very clear I was to satisfy A-Train in anyway demanded. Remember, the guys share, and that's exactly what happened here. I showed A-Train some of my oral skills, then I fucked the dude silly...so silly he shot a wad all over my leg! Crazy! He should know where the load goes...and it ain't all over my leg! After that, though, things got a little out of hand. I guess this can be considered a first, cause while A-Train was up my butt, Stallion was hitting my pussy! Ouch! Hurts soooo good. I think had 3 orgasms while those two pumped away. Then, for an end treat, A-Train blew his second nut down my throat while Stallion did the same. It musta gone down the wrong pipe, cause it made me gag! Gagging on black seed...I suppose a girl could do worse! Hee hee!!! Enjoy!

Models: Spring, A-Train, Stallion

File: straight-to-the-a-train-12-29-2018.mp4
    Size: 807 MiB (846166441 bytes)
    Duration: 00:33:50.506
    Video #0: 726 MiB (90%) AVC 720x480 (4:3) 29.970 fps 2 999 Kbps
    Audio #0: 45.8 MiB (6%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 192 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Boy, am I a naughty girl this week. In fact, I dunno how these crazy bro's talk me into doing some of this shit!! LOL. This week's update is no exception! Some of us Southern girls have a secret saying...after we've been with a colored man, we refer to the experience as being "blackened". You know...like when you go into order blackened catfish at a restaurant...well, this week 3 dudes blackened me good: Niko, Slim, and his homie Bam Bam. These guys add up to almost 30 inches of black meat, and I devour every inch this week. In fact, look closely at this scene...these 3 bruthas blow 4 loads: one on the bench (I lick it all up like a good black cock slut) one on my tummy, one in my tight pussy (I scoop out as much as I can and eat that) and one all over my braces. This is, of course, right after another ass session (gawd does Niko tear my ass up this week! I don't think I pooped right for a week...hee hee). What a day! What an update! Gosh I love this shit! LOL. Enjoy!

Models: Spring Thomas, Bam Bam, Domineko, Slim

File: niko-bam-amp-slim-01-30-2010.mp4
    Size: 776 MiB (813486562 bytes)
    Duration: 00:32:32.896
    Video #0: 698 MiB (90%) AVC 720x480 (4:3) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 44.1 MiB (6%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 192 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You guys are in luck with this week's update! You get to see my new pad! Hee hee...I show you all around, and at the very end of my tour, I get to show you what I keep in my closet! Oh...you already know what it is...Slim, my closet brutha! Isn't Slim a cutie?! And boy, is he packin'...I'm serious...I dunno why all these crazy bruthas got all the meat, you know? I mean, shit, Slim's cock is so thick and dark it drives me insane! It stretches my mouth open so wide I think it's about to tear my lips apart! This week you get to watch me try and take it all up my butt, too, and let me tell you...OUCHIE! I mean at one point his big black cock bends in half it's getting stuffed in me so hard. But at the end I worship his cock the way I was trained too and take it all. And his black seed all over my tongue? YUMMY. Enjoy boys!

Models: Spring Thomas, Slim

File: stuffing-my-white-ass-05-11-2019.mp4
    Size: 617 MiB (646980235 bytes)
    Duration: 00:25:52.597
    Video #0: 555 MiB (90%) AVC 720x480 (4:3) 29.970 fps 3 001 Kbps
    Audio #0: 35.1 MiB (6%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 192 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hi Boys and Girls! Welcome back to My World! Whew! Boy are we busy around here...after the drama that went down with the shower and all, we've been really working hard to "catch-up" so to speak. So can you think of a better way to catch up than converting a white girl to being a potential BCS? That's what we just did with Kinzy Jo, and boy, was she nervous! I mean she could barely talk when the cameras starting rolling! I remember being like that once! Hee hee...and when she saw Boz's 13 inches of dark dick, the cat sure did get her tounge. Boz fucked her hard, and he fucked me hard, and he blew a nice wad of cream all over us both! What fun!! Well, I dunno if Kinzy's going to materialize into much, but it sure was fun to give it a try! XOXOX - Spring

Models: Kinzy Jo, Spring Thomas, Boz

File: another-conversion-10-19-2019.mp4
    Size: 899 MiB (943116680 bytes)
    Duration: 00:37:42.698
    Video #0: 809 MiB (90%) AVC 720x480 (4:3) 29.970 fps 3 001 Kbps
    Audio #0: 51.1 MiB (6%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 192 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My boyfriend is *such* a sweetie! I mean I really luv him. Guess what he did for me? Well, I was texting some pals when Ace rang. Ace, being a black man, was feeling anxious for my tight white hole, and when they're anxious, there's no holding them back. Get this - Ace wanted me to put him on speaker phone so my boyfriend could listen...and then he told my boyfriend to make me pretty for him. Ace told my boyfriend what kind of look he wanted, and my boyfriend complied! (Of course!) My boyfriend did such a nice job of making me look pretty for Ace. He did my make-up and hair, and he painted my toes and fingernails, and he made sure I looked my best for my black dick! Ace was so happy, and that made me happy, and that made my man happy! We're all happy! You will be, too, when you watch what happens when Ace has his way with me. XOXOX - Spring

Models: Spring Thomas, Ace

File: prep-me-for-my-black-dick-11-17-2018.mp4
    Size: 715 MiB (749324487 bytes)
    Duration: 00:29:58.272
    Video #0: 643 MiB (90%) AVC 720x480 (4:3) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 40.6 MiB (6%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 192 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This week's black cock training session equals 22 inches or so...hee hee. And what a crazy place! We found this giant room where this crazy white man has a *giant* toy train setup, one of the very best in Georgia...or anywhere in the Great South, for that matter. It's really more than a train set...it's like a little town! There's even little people in around the trains...even *Black Studs*! (We decided the black studs do *all* the work in the miniature city while the whites just enjoy life...LOL) The guy who let us shoot at his house loved the idea we use his train room and get this -- he was a *total* perv, too! While the black boys were fucking me silly, he sat in the back, with his tiny white pee pee in his hands, whacking it like a monkey in the zoo! After I tried my hardest to get those two giant dongs down my throat, they took turns fucking the shit outta my little white pussy! Those guys went crazy! Then Silvio decided it was time to jam it up my caboose! Hee hee. Thank GAWD for all the anal training! Even though Silvio's got a 10 incher, I was able to handle it for a bit...until it finally took my breath away. And what those two c-r-a-z-y bruthas did to me at the end should be outlawed...and I bet it is in some places!!! I mean, I'm coated, and my butthole was out of commission for *at least* 72 hours! Oh WOW!!! And here's the best part...after the guys railed me, Whitey wanted to lick me clean...and that he did...off camera!

Models: Spring Thomas, Shane Diesel, Silvio

File: silvio-and-shane-03-23-2019.mp4
    Size: 599 MiB (628005229 bytes)
    Duration: 00:25:06.816
    Video #0: 539 MiB (90%) AVC 720x480 (4:3) 29.970 fps 3 001 Kbps
    Audio #0: 34.0 MiB (6%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 192 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hi Guys! Well, it's another Monday...and another whacky update! I think all you small-dicked white boys will love this one - do you hear me, Sissies? Everyone say hi to my newest pal, Mr. Tinymeat. Y'all know him well, probably VERY well - if you know what I mean. See, Mister Tinymeat is white, he's weak, and he's packing about 3 inches...oh! I forgot...it grows up all the way to 5 inches when he's really excited! Hee hee. Do you know him now? A-N-Y-ways...Since I had so much fun with Ace in last week's episode, "The Ballers", I bought him back for more action...and his black dick sure did work my over. Oh, btw, Ace is a tad under 8 inches, not fully hard, and he gets to about 9 1/2 when he's inside my sweet, tight pussy. And since I tagged up Mister Tinymeat, I thought it was fair that Ace tagged me up...right before he unloads about a gallon of afro seed all over my face. I sent Ace home and Mr. Tinymeat to turn on the shower as this week's episode comes to a close...so enjoy! I know I did!!

Models: Spring Thomas, Ace

File: mister-tinymeat-03-25-2006.mp4
    Size: 710 MiB (744858019 bytes)
    Duration: 00:32:20.330
    Video #0: 694 MiB (98%) AVC 640x480 (4:3) 30.000 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 14.8 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Well guys, today's the day...the day I tell my BF what it is I actually do. Who I am. That sort of thing. We started out at the park, and for some reason it just hit me that today's the day. So I did it. I told him I'm a slut for black cock, and that I do things for black studs that I don't do for white men - and certainly not for him. Then, to make sure he knew I was for real, I lined up 4 colored fellahs to do it to me while he witnessed the whole thing. At the end, they really made a mess all over me. One of the worst ever. So, in order to make sure I have my man under control, he cleaned me. First, with a towel, and then...well, I'll let you see for yourself. He still loves me, too! Ah! He's the best boyfriend a gal could ever want!! XOXO - Spring

Models: Spring Thomas, Broc Adams, Lefty, Wade Hardman

File: clean-me-baby-07-29-2006.mp4
    Size: 584 MiB (612839414 bytes)
    Duration: 00:26:36.629
    Video #0: 571 MiB (98%) AVC 640x480 (4:3) 30.000 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 12.2 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hi Gang! Hey, I gotta question for ya! Ever look up the word "juke joint" in the dictionary? Well, if you did, here's what you'd find: juke joint - n : a small roadside establishment in the southeastern United States where you can eat and drink and dance to music provided by a jukebox. Yep, you've seen this place before...I took my friend Violet here to get a taste of a colored man's dick. Well, this time it was Saturday afternoon, I was bored, so I went back to my favorite roadside establishment for some food, drink, and some dark dick! I think they should put that into the definition. In fact, let's pretend you're reading the Spring World Dictionary. Here's how it would go - juke joint n : a small roadside establishment in the southeastern United States where you can eat and drink and suck and fuck guys any old time of the day or night! LMAO! Oh yea, this time I find two old pals playing pool, and the next thing you know the balls aren't slapping the rails...they're slapping my white ass! Speaking of ass, these silly black studs forgot how *tight* mine is, and no matter how much lube they used, or how many fingers they jammed up my butt to "warm it up", there was almost no way those giant dicks were invading my colon! At least they drain about a gallon of black seed all over my cute little face! You pervy bastards should *love* that!!! Hee hee ; - ) N'Joy! And see ya next week!! XOXOXOXOXXOOXXOOXXOXO -- Spring

Models: Spring Thomas, Shane Diesel, Silvio

File: the-juke-joint-09-08-2018.mp4
    Size: 672 MiB (704512413 bytes)
    Duration: 00:28:10.773
    Video #0: 605 MiB (90%) AVC 720x480 (4:3) 29.970 fps 2 999 Kbps
    Audio #0: 38.2 MiB (6%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 192 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

123456713 ...

Thread Information