123456 ...
    Pro User

Oct 2016

Time between a mother and daughter is extremely precious. Devon Lee is pouring her heart out to her daughter, Pressley Carter, about a marriage that's on the rocks. Pressley hits back with a revelation about her love for black cock and mom isn't too pleased. The apple of her mother's eye boasts that she can "get any black man" she wants. Devon Lee and Pressley Carter soon find themselves back home and Jack Napier's day is about to get interesting. Devon Lee sucks on that big, black cock as her daughter cheers her on. After all, Pressley, although younger, has experience with interracial sex and is happy to share it with her mother. Pressley also sucks on that black schlong and her mother's spit makes it easier for that black meat to slide into her mouth. Devon Lee's passed on the genes for great tits onto her daughter and both share in dining on that massive black cock. Things could have ended at ths point, but we now have two soaking wet white girls and something's gotta be done about it. Devon Lee is first in line to get her pussy lips spread apart by Jack's beef. Pressley knows she's converted her mother to the dark side just by the screams coming from Devon Lee's mouth. Devon hasn't screamed this loud since Pressley was expelled from Sunday School, but that's another story. Pressley Carter gives her dear mother a break and offers up her pussy for a black dick injection. Devon's a milf in every sense of the word, and her daughter is a milf in training. Despite their early feuding, Devon Lee and pressley Carter make up when black jizz splashes on two generations of black cock sluts. We have a feeling that both ladies will be giggling at the dinner table while dad tries to find out why their house smells like sex......interracial sex.

Models: Devon Lee, Pressley Carter, Jack Napier

File: devon-lee-amp-pressley-carter-02-24-2012.mp4
    Size: 863 MiB (904399230 bytes)
    Duration: 00:37:53.807
    Format: MPEG-4
    Video #0: 813 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 13.1 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 48.0 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sammy Brooks and her daughter, Summer Rae, have no idea that they've been fucking the same big black cock: Jack Napier's. It seems as if Jack's been sticking his gigantic stick inside both mother and daughter at different times...until now. Sammy Brooks walks in to find her daughter sucking on Jack's mighty black link and the shit's hit the fan. Summer Rae's face turns red as her mother lectures her. Jack, of course, is stuck in the middle of this family feud and the only reasonable action is for him to stick to to both generations of black cock sluts. Sammy and Summer have, throughout the years, shared a lot of intimate moments but this takes the cake. Summer Rae and Sammy Brooks take turns sucking on Jack's infamous third leg right before taking turns rising him. Each lady takes a turn watching as the other gets absolutely railed by a huge black cock. Mom's massive tits quake and quiver while Summer Rae learns how to fuck a big black cock from her mother. After some debate, Sammy's snatch is on the receiving end of a blast of baby-making juice from Jack's balls. We have a feeling that tonight's family dinner is going to be the very definition of awkward.

Models: Sammy Brooks, Summer Rae, Jack Napier

File: summer-rae-and-sammy-brooks-06-13-2013.mp4
    Size: 1.21 GiB (1295553033 bytes)
    Duration: 00:37:47.925
    Video #0: 1.19 GiB (98%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 4 500 Kbps
    Audio #0: 17.3 MiB (1%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.0 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I'm trying to go legit and stop my life of crime. I had some white-boy write my term paper for college so I could leave my life of crime behind me. The paper was given an "F" and I was mad as fuck since I paid the dude a good amount of money to write it for me. I got my crew of Ace and Justin Long and we broke into their place looking for my money back plus interest. It looks like him and his mommy, Kiera Kinsley, teamed up to fuck me over and I wasn't gonna have that. My crew and I threatened to turn the place upside down until we got my pay back but the MILF offered her mouth and pussy up for over 3 feet of black cocks in this hour long interracial sex session. We tossed her all over the bed as her bitch boy watched his mom get what was coming to her. We forgave the debt since they'll now need that money for family therapy.

Models: Keira Kensley, Ace, Justin Long, Shorty Mac

File: keira-kensley-11-17-2009.mp4
    Size: 808 MiB (847721615 bytes)
    Duration: 00:35:21.154
    Video #0: 759 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 16.2 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ice Cold and I were looking for some candy. This white boy said he had the best shit but we soon found out that he was selling some whack rock. Ice and I nearly carved this fool like a Thanksgiving turkey but instead he offered up his Momma's ass in return. Ice and I took turns on her white MILF pussy and the slut could barely suck our fat ass dicks. She nearly threw up when she had a fat black cock in her mouth, but her wet pussy opened wide enough for our big black dicks. Mrs. Kitty Caulfield's cuckold son is dumb as fuck but he was smart enough to offer his Mom's white pussy for black sacrifice.

Models: Kitty Caulfield, Shorty Mac

File: kitty-caulfield-01-05-2010.mp4
    Size: 810 MiB (848902005 bytes)
    Duration: 00:35:24.224
    Video #0: 760 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 16.2 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Natasha Juja left the cold land of Russia for the promise of a better life here in the U.S. Natasha met Charlie's father through the old school way of the big business of mail-order brides. Charlie's not too happy that his step-mom's constantly cheating on his father. We find Charlie confiding all this information to Isiah as they make their way to a nudie bar. However, Charlie kinda gets off on watching his step-mother fuck black men. And this is where our dirty story takes an interesting turn. Isiah and Charlie head back to their place where Natasha is always waiting for black dick. Charlie gets a front-row seat as long as he doesn't spill the beans to his old man. Natasha gets Isiah's black cock just where she wants it--right in her mouth, as Charlie watches on in amazement. Her husband has no idea that he's being cheated on with a black guy AND with full knowledge from his very own son. Since Charlie's of age, what could his dad to do him when he finds out that Isiah fucked his wife right in front of him? Not a damn thing! Natasha's married pussy spreads for American black cock....and the Russian is loving it. This sick agreement between Natasha and her step-son might just go on forever.

Models: Natasha Juja, Isiah Maxwell

File: natasha-juja-03-05-2015.mp4
    Size: 985 MiB (1032937395 bytes)
    Duration: 00:30:13.013
    Video #0: 970 MiB (98%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 4 500 Kbps
    Audio #0: 13.9 MiB (1%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Tara Holiday is using whatever free time she has to indulge in some big black cock. Tara Holiday has snuck Jack Napier into the house she shares with her husband and daughter, Chastity Lynn. Chastity gets a phone call that triggers her heart to beat rapidly and she's running home to see why there's a black man on her family's property. Tara Holiday is too busy sucking Jack Napier's monstrous black cock to realize that her daughter is looking on. The baseball bat in Chastity's hands is now rubbing against her pussy instead of being slammed against the black intruder's head. Tara Holiday somehow convinces her daughter to participate in some good old fashioned sucking of big black cock. Our story is only starting at this part and it isn't long before mother and daughter are feeling big black cock between their pussy lips. Mom and daughter fight over Jack Napier's enormous black fuck stick and Tara Holiday's pussy gets a taste of what her husband could never, ever provide in a million years. Chastity Lynn sucks her mother's juices off that big black cock before experiencing for herself the power of black dick. The mere sight of her mom acting like a slut excites Chastity to the point where she has that baseball bat slowly sliding in her pink pussy. Forget the fact that it was just a few years ago that Chastity was getting baby-wiped by Tara Holiday. Forget the fact that Tara Holiday won't win Mother Of The Year anytime soon. All you need to know is that these two white sluts got sucked, fucked and drained Jack Napier's black torpedo until mom's pussy was filled with thug juice. Tara's husband, and Chastity's father is in for the shock of his life sometime around February of next year.

Models: Chastity Lynn, Tara Holiday, Jack Napier

File: tara-holiday-amp-chastity-lynn-05-18-2012.mp4
    Size: 754 MiB (790886022 bytes)
    Duration: 00:33:07.187
    Video #0: 711 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 11.7 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 48.0 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I was trying to test out some new blood for my crew. I wanted to test this whiteboys loyalty by having us both rob some fool walking down the street. We was to make some fast money and nobody was going to get hurt. It was too bad his Mom fucked up our plans! I thought she was gonna get the cops on me but the whacky bitch had other plans. She wanted me to stop hanging with him and offered up her pussy and big tits as incentive. To punish her rebel son she forced him to watch his mom fuck his homie. We nearly broke their couch as she took my cock all the way to its base. He cried like a little bitch after he saw what I did to his mom's face with my big black cock which is as wide as a soda can. I don't fuck with that dude anymore. Kylie Ireland made her point clear!

Models: Kylie Ireland, Shorty Mac

File: kylie-ireland-04-23-2010.mp4
    Size: 634 MiB (664281890 bytes)
    Duration: 00:27:41.461
    Video #0: 594 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 12.7 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I'm a thug by night and doctor by day. Slut interracial sex loving MILF Dana Hayes came to my office with a stomach problem that needed an immediate diagnosis. She had her son drive her over and I quickly had her whip her big tits out to give a good enough exam. She was quickly on her knees with my fat thermometer in her mouth and her son nearly died from shock as he saw it all. I put some medicine on my big black dick and jammed it all the way inside her white pussy. I gave her a prescription of black cum across the face and she now wants me to make house-calls to her. This is one wild Cougar and she drains a black dick like a champ

Models: Dana Hayes, Shorty Mac

File: dana-hayes-10-13-2009.mp4
    Size: 669 MiB (701455850 bytes)
    Duration: 00:29:14.421
    Video #0: 627 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 13.4 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Let's face it, some of our Moms are really nuts. Take Zac's mom, Sara Jay. She's an unabashed Black Cock Slut, as her son knows all too well. He's witnessed the cheating his mom pulled while his parents were together, and now that Dad's left the house, it's only gotten worse. Sara doesn't care who's around to watch now -- if there's a black man around, Sara's gonna figure out a way to fuck him. So when the AC repairmen finish up their work on a hot summer day and catch Sara masturbating in the backyard, they know they're in for a real treat.Her son is such a pervert, he'll watch and jerk it, too. His perversions are only surpassed by Sara Jay, who takes the three bulls on until they drain their balls wherever they please. Sara's a cumdumpster by the time it's all said and done...which makes for a happy mother and son.

Models: Sara Jay, Ricky Johnson, Stallion

File: sara-jay-11-30-2015.mp4
    Size: 1.10 GiB (1176354066 bytes)
    Duration: 00:34:17.962
    Video #0: 1.08 GiB (98%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 59.940 fps 4 500 Kbps
    Audio #0: 15.7 MiB (1%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Melissa Lynn has a very unusual relationship with her step-son, Zach. Once, a long time ago, step-son caught Melissa cheating on his dad. Which was around the same time Melissa caught her step-son sniffing her panties while furiously beating off! "Hey, since we're both freaks, let's use this to our advantage!" Melissa exclaimed! Since they both love "Daddy's money", Zach hooks up his mom with his buddies (who are all half her age!), while Zach gets to watch his step-mother have sex...or shower...or sniff her panties! So when Melissa gets home from a mani/pedi, and Zach's two buddies, Ricky and Mookiee, are hanging out, it's on!! It doesn't take long for Melissa's mouth to be crammed with over-sized black dick! Then, Ricky and Mookiee rail her! "I can't believe I'm banging your step-mom, bro!" Ricky said to Zach. "She's twice our age!" Mookiee exclaims! Ricky loses his load first, and then it's Mookiee's turn. "Time for your reward, Zach!" With his step-mom on her knees and her face literally dripping with jizz, Zach gets a couple pumps in before dropping one of the biggest loads ever in his 20 years...all over his step-mom, who's almost 40! This is as taboo as it gets!!

Models: Melissa Lynn, Mookiee Jordan, Ricky Johnson

File: melissa-lynn-05-18-2018.mp4
    Size: 1.01 GiB (1081153724 bytes)
    Duration: 00:31:30.154
    Video #0: 1 015 MiB (98%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 59.940 fps 4 500 Kbps
    Audio #0: 14.5 MiB (1%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

123456 ...

Thread Information