1234567 ...
    Pro User

Oct 2016

I have a guy who trains dogs to fight in backyards for fat cash. Morgan Ray's son brought in some tame dog that we was gonna train to fuck up other dogs and line up our pockets with dolla bills. Apparently his mom is an animal lover and she was nearly in tears once she found out that her son was doing some illegal and dirty shit. She was the party pooper today and got wind of what we was doing. She nearly ripped my arm off when she dragged me away. She told me she didn't want me hanging with her son since he has a college scholarship or something but I don't remember because I couldn't stop staring at her big fake tits. She made a sacrifice for her son by riding the Shorty Mac machine while her son watched in horror. I don't hang with him anymore and I always suspected the kid was a little fruity.

Models: Morgan Ray, Shorty Mac

File: morgan-ray-09-08-2009.mp4
    Size: 807 MiB (845853767 bytes)
    Duration: 00:35:09.376
    Format: MPEG-4
    Video #0: 755 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 16.1 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Life can't seem to get any harder for Jordan Kingsley. Jordan's husband of 20 years "dipped his pen in company ink" and their adopted daughter, Tina Dove, is rebelling. To make matters worse, Tina, is hanging around Flash Brown much to the dismay of her mother. Jordan is at the end of her rope when she calls her daughter over along with Flash. You can see the wheels in Tina's head turning as her mother flirts with her boyfriend. Basically, Jordan wants to sample the big black cock that's been occupying her daughter's time. Tina looked back in shock as mommy sucked down that giant beef stick before licking it herself. Mother and daughter work as a family unit as they both share the slab of cock coming from Flash' pants. Jordan looks on as her daughter gets open wide like the jaws of life until Flash' big, black cock dissapears into the depths of her tight uterus. Jordan's neglected pussy is next in line and payback comes in form of her white hole getting bombarded with black inches. It's a family affair of interracial sex as both girls get what they want: Tina gets to show how much she loves her man. Jordan gets her first black cock and retribution after 20 years of love and dedication. However, it's Tina's fuck hole that gets a blast of ghetto sauce which is a great chance for Jordan to throw her a baby shower 8 months from now.

Models: Jordan Kingsley, Tina Dove, Flash Brown

File: tina-dove-and-jordan-kingsley-03-25-2011.mp4
    Size: 840 MiB (881034891 bytes)
    Duration: 00:36:43.701
    Video #0: 788 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 16.9 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mother and daughter have the type of relationship where the daughter is constantly concerned about mom's well being. Alana Rains always has her nose in her mother's business. Sheila Marie doesn't need the extra aggravation; her job as a sports agent does that plenty. Sheila Marie is handling the business of Flash Brown when the constant allure of his big black cock is too great to pass up. Alana surprises her filthy mother by walking in on her sucking on a cock that in no way, shape or form resembles the skin tone of her father's. The look of shock on Alana's face says it all and Flash's smooth ways soon finds both ladies satisfying his big black cock. Alana's prior concern about her mother has now become concern that her mom is being selfish with that massive black dick. Sheila and Alana take turns sucking on that monstrosity before their fuck holes are treated to a black cock experience. Alana's ass is first in line for a major stretching as mom fingers herself. Alana's ass gets pried open by Flash and the huge slab of beef that's close to signing a major contract. Sheila's virgin asshole gets no Stay of execution, and he's balls deep in that cheating ass. The future player/Hall of Famer ends his fun with mother and daughter when his black cock makes a mess of both generations of white sluts.

Models: Alana Rains, Sheila Marie, Flash Brown

File: sheila-marie-and-alana-rains-09-11-2013.mp4
    Size: 801 MiB (840335789 bytes)
    Duration: 00:35:01.167
    Video #0: 751 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 16.1 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I was at work and surprise overcame me when my son came into my office. I thought he came to suprise his momma but knew something wasn't kosher when he came in with an angry African American fellow. He told me that my little boy scratched his car with the skateboard his grandmother gave him for his 18th birthday. I was scared that this scary black man would harm my little man and would do anything to prevent that..........ANYTHING! We came to the agreement that my cravings for a big black cock would be satisfied right there as long as my boy watched so he's learn his lesson. I had a feeling he's be packing a huge black dick but nothing could prepare me with the third leg he had in his pants. I did all I could to open my mouth wide enough to take him all in while my little boy bitched and moaned about what his mommy was doing. After all, I was doing this for his own well being and for my sexual satisfaction. A look of relief swept over his face as I took that black dick out of my mouth but that was only temporary as I was bent over and treated to a mighty black dick which went balls deep. The slapping of his sack against my clit just made me wetter even though my only son wasn't even a foot away. He had to sit and take his medicine. The same tits that breast fed him as a child were now shaking violently as I sat on a black dick which made my pussy airtight. I sucked, stroked, and fucked that black cock until it sprayed my face with creamy goodness. I don't care anymore if my boy gets in trouble as long as he keeps bringing momma back some more black cocks so I can bail his ass out with mine!

Models: Alia Janine, Jack Napier

File: alia-janine-09-03-2010.mp4
    Size: 902 MiB (946173822 bytes)
    Duration: 00:39:19.957
    Video #0: 844 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 18.1 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

It's always fun to sell "product" to white boys. They think cause I'm black that my shit is the best. They realize it ain't all that way after I get the fuck out of dodge. I was selling Lisa Demarco's kid some mary jane and was off to pay my cell phone bill when she caught us in the act. I thought she was a narc but she didn't read me my rights nor did she show me a badge. We soon got back to their place and I almost snapped her head back when I jammed my black cock down her cougar mouth. For good measure Luisa De Marco had her boy watch as I tore his Mom's pussy up! I dropped my black cum load on her and quickly was off to sell more shit to some dumb guys.

Models: Lisa DeMarco, Shorty Mac

File: lisa-demarco-01-22-2010.mp4
    Size: 791 MiB (829259686 bytes)
    Duration: 00:34:34.240
    Video #0: 742 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 15.9 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I was rollin' with my crew when we came across some white thug wanna-be trying to jack my ride. I don't take too kindly to people fucking with my ride, so me, Cuntree Pipes, and Ace nearly cut his head off. We first took him to his Mom so he could say his final goodbye when she offered to do anything in order to save her son's pathetic life. We didn't think that she'd want to fuck with 3 guys since her offspring is white but she was on her knees slobbering on 3 black cocks. We was about to split but not before her pussy got wrecked by all of us. She couldn't stop shaking since the only dicks she's used to are tiny white ones that can't get hard. Janet Mason is one of the craziest and hottest MILF Cougar's I've ever encountered but she ain't too crazy to fuck with 3 black guys.

Models: Janet Mason, Ace, Cuntree Pipes, Shorty Mac

File: janet-mason-09-01-2009.mp4
    Size: 940 MiB (985705501 bytes)
    Duration: 00:41:06.733
    Video #0: 882 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 18.9 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mackenzie is just about to go off to college. All her clothes are packed and it's her last night at home. Her Step-Mom Penny comes in to check on her and has some useful life wisdom to pass down to her daughter that Penny received from her mom the night before she left for college. Mackenzie is eager to get all the help she can, even if it means blurring the lines a bit and making out with her step-mom. Before she knows it, she's buried between Penny's legs and slurping up all the experience she can which of course leads to sharing a huge dick with step-mom! Penny imparts all she can on Mackenzie as they bob up and down Slim's giant shaft. By the time her face is coated in warm jizz, Penny thinks that Mackenzie is ready for college!

Models: Mackenzie Moss, Penny Pax, Slim Poke

File: mackenzie-moss-and-penny-pax-07-30-2019.mp4
    Size: 1.16 GiB (1250735456 bytes)
    Duration: 00:35:57.824
    Video #0: 1.13 GiB (97%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 59.940 fps 4 500 Kbps
    Audio #0: 32.9 MiB (3%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 128 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Casey Cumz has to remember that her mother has a key to the house. Casey has spent a fuck-filled afternoon with Flash Brown and her pussy is hungry for another black cock feeding. The house was empty so Casey's mouth and pussy could get filled with complete privacy. Several minutes of choking on Flash' big black cock passed when her mother, Alexandra Silk, nearly ruined the party. Alexandra's conservative attire covered this MILF who wanted to sink her teeth into her first black cock; even though her daughter was in the same vicinity. Alexandra convinced her darling to share the black elephant trunk that was clogging her esophagus. Two generations of black cock sluts sucked on Flash' meat until it was time for their fuck holes to get ravaged. These girls took turns riding that black bull as the other finger fucked herself into ecstasy. Casey had a look of curiosity painted on her face as the womb she came out of was now getting bulldozed by a big, black cock. Alexandra Silk never thought she'd ever had interracial sex, let alone with her daughter just inches away. Flash was unrelenting in his assault on their creamy holes and his balls erupted deep inside that cougar's den. It's safe to say that this little encounter has brought mother and daughter closer together.

Models: Alexandra Silk, Casey Cumz, Flash Brown

File: alexandra-silk-amp-casey-cumz-06-03-2011.mp4
    Size: 809 MiB (848078081 bytes)
    Duration: 00:35:21.018
    Video #0: 758 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 16.2 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This mother and daughter field trip is an unusual one.Penny Pax is trying to bait her mother, Sindy Lange, into adding some spice to her life. Sindy is about to show her daughter that she's no stick-in-the-mud and Penny's going to have a hell of a tale to tell her kids one day. Sindy goes to the extreme by taking her daughter with her to an adult arcade. Penny and Sindy are at a loss for words when a huge black cocks comes through the gloryhole. The next course of action? Both mother and daughter takes turns , and, much like a feeding frenzy, fight over that huge black cock while Mr. Lange is at work without the slightest clue as to what his angels are doing. The black guy behind the wall gets an invitation to come into the booth and it's all she wrote for both ladies' reproductive systems. Penny is first in line ( of course, forgetting her manners) and rides that thugs big black cock as her mother rubs one out. Mommy knows best that this is her chance to completely prove to her daughter that she's not the prim and proper housewife everyone believes. Sindy Lange steps up to the plate and the same cock that ravaged her daughter is now demolishing her pussy. Penny Pax gets a helping hand from mom as Sindy jerks the contents of that stranger's black cock into her mouth. You can call it a "bonding experience." We call it two black cock sluts sowing their wild oats.

Models: Penny Pax, Sindy Lange, Charlie Mac

File: sindy-lange-and-penny-pax-12-15-2012.mp4
    Size: 908 MiB (951917952 bytes)
    Duration: 00:39:52.926
    Video #0: 856 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 13.7 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 48.0 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The legend of the black thug with the giant cock is true. Chenin Blanc scared the shit out of her own son by having me take some out of their wall space. The dude must have been on something since he looked like he saw a ghost. In reality I was counting the money inside that I got from pimping his Momma earlier that day but don't tell him. Chenin Blanc was built perfectly for riding big black dick and didn't look bad for a cougar her age. I almost broke her in half and the sweat was dripping off her face as I was getting closer to busting a nut. Her little boy couldn't believe what he saw but he's gotta live with her and I don't!

Models: Chenin Blanc, Shorty Mac

File: chenin-blanc-12-22-2009.mp4
    Size: 533 MiB (558379582 bytes)
    Duration: 00:23:12.758
    Video #0: 498 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 10.7 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

1234567 ...

Thread Information