Pro User

Oct 2016

Luscious Lips - Tara, - X-Art.com - Photo

Luscious Lips - Tara, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:When we say "Luscious Lips" we're not talking about the pair on her face!

Tara has one of the most gorgeous pussies we've ever seen and her lips are absolutely divine. Actually, this girl has gorgeous everything!

She strips out of her pretty white lace bra and panties, daring you to look. She's positively feline as she stretches languidly across her bed, arching her body proudly. She knows how perfect she is and she wants you to appreciate it.

By the end of the session she's really hot, she fingers herself and spreads herself open so you can see all the way inside. Tara loves to torture you, she wants you to want her. Someone should teach her a lesson!
    Model: Tara,
    Studio: X-Art.com - Photo

Download ARCHIVE Photo & Pictures :

UbiqFile:505-lrg.zip - 62.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Morning Glory - Malena A, - X-Art.com - Photo

Morning Glory - Malena A, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Good morning :-) Can I get you a cup of tea? How about a front row seat to a hell of a masturbation scene? As we welcome our beautiful Russian princess Elena to X-Art, she'd like to welcome you into her kitchen (and into her pretty white panties!). This girl is passionate and her orgasm is earth-shattering, but enjoy the build-up as the whole thing is delicious! She wants you to watch her...just try not to want her ;-)
    Model: Malena A,

UbiqFile:1101-lrg.zip - 37.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Backdoor Lover - Caprice, - X-Art.com - Photo

Backdoor Lover - Caprice, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:After several days at our Mediterranean love-nest, stunning Caprice was sexually super-charged and insisted on showing off her aptitude for anal sex!

Caprice looked gorgeous, lounging in the bedroom. As her boyfriend sauntered into the room, she grabbed his cock and took it in her mouth. He stood at attention as she swirled her tongue around the head.

Caprice wasted no more time. She laid back on the bed, spread her knees apart, and plunged his cock inside her aching pussy.

After several minutes of sex, Caprice was on the verge of orgasm. She pulled him out and flipped over onto all fours, raising her ass high up in the air.

Caprice reached back and spread herself open, making an irresistible prize.

"Oooooh!" she moaned as he pressed his bulging cock-head against the opening of her ass. She could feel herself stretching to accommodate - a mix of pleasure and mild discomfort that drove her to the edge!

Finally he pushed his cock into her ass. She smiled and rubbed her pussy.This was one of her favorite ways to cum!!!
    Model: Caprice,

UbiqFile:594-lrg.zip - 28.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Without Words - Janie, - X-Art.com - Photo

Without Words - Janie, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Sometimes there are no words. And sometimes our mouths are just full ;-) Our new model Janie (model page coming soon) is really into Jake (this seems to be the case lately).Watch them make out and make love. A really hot couple that will get everyone turned on. You will hopefully be left speechless....
    Model: Janie,

UbiqFile:878-lrg.zip - 69.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Wild at Heart - Silvie, - X-Art.com - Photo

Wild at Heart - Silvie, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Stunning Silvie is wild at heart!

If you guys read my blog then you know that Silvie is recently divorced and in the mood to have some fun.

She called us to let us know that she wanted to shoot a scene with X-Art model Luke, turns out she has a huge crush on him.

Silvie walked in and was extremely eager to get started, needless to say the sex and chemistry between these two was absolutely awesome!

Watch her take him in her mouth, climb on top and ride him until she has strong orgasm.

Next, it's his turn to take her from the the side and get on top. He rides her until the climactic finish.

After they are both satisfied, Silvie wraps her mile-long legs around Luke and moves in for a kiss.

I wonder if they'll be calling each other for an encore? For some reason, I think yes!
    Model: Silvie,

UbiqFile:661-lrg.zip - 83.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Dream Come True - Susie, | Angie, - X-Art.com - Photo

Dream Come True - Susie, | Angie, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Angie and Susie are back at X-Art and together for the first time!

It is a real dream come true for these two gorgeous bisexual girls who have been wanting to get some time with each other.

Their encounter starts out with a massage and progresses from there - as each girl shows the other her skills in the bedroom. Hot, hot, hot!

Stunning and busty raven-haired beauty Angie and perfect, petite and golden-tan, blonde Susie are a true feast for the eyes.

Men and women alike will love them both ;-)
    Model: Susie, | Angie,

UbiqFile:681-lrg.zip - 97.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexy And Wild - Jenna, - X-Art.com - Photo

Sexy And Wild - Jenna, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:If you have not yet combined oral skills with gymnastics, it's about time. Let Jenna show us how to receive some and give some, as she and Jake get all limber in the Brazilian heat... I know I would like to try. So how about a headstand to start off with? It can only get sexier and wilder with these two. Cum see!
    Model: Jenna,

UbiqFile:1207-lrg.zip - 39.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Spanish Heat - Alina, - X-Art.com - Photo

Spanish Heat - Alina, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:It's always a good time to strip down in this late summer heat -- especially when you're in company of our newest Spanish sex babe Alina and her handsome hunk Fernando. This little hot tamale will make you drool from the second she crawls on top of her man with her super short jean shorts. Then enjoy them strip each other down and go at it in all sorts of steamy positions. The passion is real and the pleasure is abundant. Cum get some Spanish heat!
    Model: Alina,

UbiqFile:1245-lrg.zip - 73.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Blindfold Me Part I - Scarlet, | Jayden, - X-Art.com - Photo

Blindfold Me Part I - Scarlet, | Jayden, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Actually, "Blindfold me and tie me up" is a recurring theme around here. Watch this absolutely stunning scene as new model Jayden and amazing X-Art exclusive model Scarlet have kinky and hot sex. And this is just "part one"...James steps in for "part two". Happy Halloween!rn 
    Model: Scarlet, | Jayden,

UbiqFile:954-lrg.zip - 86.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sex Kitten - Star, - X-Art.com - Photo

Sex Kitten - Star, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Watch Star as she strips out of her white lace pajamas and stares at you with her stunning, green bedroom eyes.

She's a gorgeous girl, she knows it and she wants you to know it too! She wants to show you everything (she's very naughty).

The soft light filters across the bed as she stretches out in various feline maneuvers, her long, silky black hair falling haphazardly.

She's just 18 and this is her first photo-set for x-art, there's more of Star to come!
    Model: Star,

UbiqFile:493-lrg.zip - 45.5 MB

Thread Information