Pro User

Oct 2016

Tie Her Up For Me - The Red Fox, | Keira, - X-Art.com - Photo

Tie Her Up For Me - The Red Fox, | Keira, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:In this sultry menage a trois, we have the fiery Red Fox, raven-haired babe Keira, and Mr. sexpert himself, Jake. It starts out with the girls getting cozy with one another (topless making out with a sturdy rope in hand). Lucky for Keira, she gets to be tied up, ankles to wrists, just as Jake walks in the room. Then the immense pleasure begins -- with each position being hotter than the last. So cum see already! And do me a favor...tie her up for me :-)
    Model: The Red Fox, | Keira,
    Studio: X-Art.com - Photo

Download ARCHIVE Photo & Pictures :

UbiqFile:1167-lrg.zip - 80.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pink Perfection - Christine, - X-Art.com - Photo

Pink Perfection - Christine, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:What do you get when you find a girl of perfect, body, face and intellect? And add to the equation that she is also a nymphomaniac. Does that mean she will sleep with more or less guys or become a lesbian? Really, answer me...I want to know. And while you ponder the question, watch this stunning girl slowly strip while she looks into your soul with her deep brown eyes. And imagines devouring your body with her full, plump lips (both pairs). She might leave you at a loss for words with your tongue on the floor, unable to control your bodily functions. Think about it. What would you do? I know the first thing you should do though AND it's come in if you're a member and join if you're not. I can answer your questions and keep your drool to a minimum. You won't regret it. Love, Colette xoxo :-)
    Model: Christine,

UbiqFile:977-lrg.zip - 43.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Start Your New Year Inside Caprice - Caprice, - X-Art.com - Photo

Start Your New Year Inside Caprice - Caprice, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Start your New Year off right... with your dick buried balls deep in our gorgeous Supermodel of Sex - Caprice.Or, if you're a girl - imagine you're her, getting filled up with cock.Either way, this update is what X-Art is all about. The fantasy is real... and its yours for the taking!Get your New Year off to a *bang* - and a pop! and... woosh... here we go!
    Model: Caprice,

UbiqFile:1502-lrg.zip - 28.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Technicolor Dreams - Anneli, | Jessica, - X-Art.com-Video

Technicolor Dreams - Anneli, | Jessica, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
    Jessica has her first lesbian experience ever and it's with Anneli.

Watch as she is tentative at first but then really gets into the grove of using her fingers and tongue.

Then she lays back and relaxes as Anneli brings this stunning beauty to orgasm.

BTW, Jessica liked shooting with us so much that she is coming back (and bringing her boyfriend!).

So you should be being seeing a lot more of Jessica AND you get to watch her develop and experiment with her sexuality in HD. She is great!

P.S. Cool "technicolor" effects in this video!
    Model: Anneli, | Jessica,
    Studio: X-Art.com-Video

File Name : x-art_anneli_jessica_technicolor_dreams_1080.mp4
    File Size : 357.09 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:15:51

Download:
    UbiqFile:x-art_anneli_jessica_technicolor_dreams_1080.mp4 - 357.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fashion Fantasy - Mila K, - X-Art.com-Video

Fashion Fantasy - Mila K, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
    HD Video: The incredibly gorgeous Mila K is absolutely thrilling when she gets horny for X-Art subscribers. Those high cheekbones, those gorgeous eyes -- and a flawless body! You will get as turned on as I do. Watch as Mila delightfully teases us and then strips while the fireplace illuminates this Czech beauty's delightfully naked body. I just love it as she begins to masturbate slowly -- rubbing her perfect labia --- then her clit -- and finally pushing those probing fingers deep inside her tight, wet pussy. The erotic tension almost is too much to bear. Personally, I love the way Mila slowly moves her hips while she is fucking herself. Trust me -- you will feel the heat from this bewitching heart throb!  Want to know a secret? By the time Mila built to a hard orgasm in this shoot, she was not the only one cumming! She will "do you" as well. Watch and see.
    Model: Mila K,

File Name : x-art_mila_k_fashion_fantasy_1080.mov
    File Size : 558.53 MB
    Duration : 00:12:12

Download:
    UbiqFile:x-art_mila_k_fashion_fantasy_1080.mov - 558.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Give Me More Part II - Lisa, - X-Art.com - Photo

Give Me More Part II - Lisa, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:After Lisa gets herself hot and very very wet, her man Max appears and is ready to rock her world (even better than she just did herself ;-)) He's dying for a taste of her perky breasts and perfectly moist pussy, and then have some more fun on their sofa. Lisa loves Max's big muscles and his big hard cock, and just moves in ecstasy as she rides him from all angles. We are loving this couple! They are so HOT! Cum see!
    Model: Lisa,

UbiqFile:1163-lrg.zip - 57.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

A Perfect Match - Dillion, - X-Art.com-Video

A Perfect Match - Dillion, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
    HD Video (up early for loyal members)!!! You know when some things just work out perfectly, well this was one of those times. Dillion and Jay just clicked. Two beautiful brunettes getting it on hot and heavy in our movie room. Watch as they ravish each other's lithe, young bodies and have hot sex from multiple angles. Dillion is so stunning that I can't belive she is single. Jay couldn't believe his luck. Amazing natural breasts and one of the most perfect bodies (and pretty pussies) I've seen! This is an X-Art must see ;-) A perfect match!
    Model: Dillion,

File Name : x-art_dillion_a_perfect_match_1080.mp4
    File Size : 440.7 MB
    Duration : 00:19:32

Download:
    UbiqFile:x-art_dillion_a_perfect_match_1080.mp4 - 440.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

New Romance - Baby, - X-Art.com-Video

New Romance - Baby, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
    HD Video. It's a new romance for Baby and Jake. Our exclusive X-Art beauty is with a new man for the first time. Watch as Baby and Jake make love and really get into each other. The first time is sometimes the best time. Don't miss this one!
    Model: Baby,

File Name : x-art_baby_new_romance_1080.mp4
    File Size : 387.01 MB
    Duration : 00:17:53

Download:
    UbiqFile:x-art_baby_new_romance_1080.mp4 - 387.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

What a Girl Wants II - Leila, - X-Art.com - Photo

What a Girl Wants II - Leila, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Leila finally gets her wish to have two of the hottest guys on the planet inside her at the same time! Our male contract star Jake and super-star James Deen! A smoking hot scene that all three enjoyed to the fullest (Leila actually sent me a Facebook  message on her way back to Budapest and one of the memorable sentences from the message was: "Thank you for James Deen". I thought that was really cute.Watch as these three gorgeous people make out, make love and have an extremely passionate threesome with double penetration. Even if you don't like anal, you should watch the beginning anyway. The chemistry is just SO great. Seriously, men, women and couples, don't miss this one!
    Model: Leila,

UbiqFile:872-lrg.zip - 89.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

I Love Myself - Jayden, - X-Art.com - Photo

I Love Myself - Jayden, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:As much as Jayden loves having sex with both guys and girls, she also REALLY enjoys having sex with herself :-) Just showing off her exquisite body gets her turned on. Watch her strip out of her sexy black lingerie, finger herself and enjoy an incredible orgasm. You will love Jayden (as she loves herself!) P.S.. Doesn't the title remind you of that song "I Touch Myself..."??? xo
    Model: Jayden,

UbiqFile:983-lrg.zip - 37.0 MB

Thread Information