Pro User

Oct 2016

Pink and Tight - Hayden, - X-Art.com - Photo

Pink and Tight - Hayden, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Hayden loves to play with our clear glass sex toy that lets you see all the way inside her small, tight, pink pussy!

Hayden tells us that her pussy is so small, it can sometimes be little uncomfortable for her when she has sex. "If a guy is too big, forget it! There's no way it'll fit." Hayden said.

But that didn't stop her from trying our clear glass sex toy. "It feels good how it's so smooth. Plus, it's really cool how you can see all the pink stuff inside me. I never new what it looked like until now."

Once she got the rounded end of the toy past her outer pussy lips, she started to slide it in and out slowly. The light shined inside; revealing a kaleidoscope of pink.

The pleasurable sensation of her pussy stretched around the toy was soon more than Hayden could handle.

Her eyes rolled back in her head and she bit down on her bottom lips as she came uncontrollably!
    Model: Hayden,
    Studio: X-Art.com - Photo

Download ARCHIVE Photo & Pictures :

UbiqFile:536-lrg.zip - 118.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pure Perfection - Liv, - X-Art.com - Photo

Pure Perfection - Liv, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Liv's long slender legs lead your eye upwards towards her jutting hips, firm, flat stomach, and perfect breasts. She has deep, ice-blue eyes, and the most gorgeous, kissable lips. Liv is pure perfection!
    Model: Liv,

UbiqFile:306-lrg.zip - 15.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lady Lovers - Kristen, | Ivy, - X-Art.com - Photo

Lady Lovers - Kristen, | Ivy, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:An original and a new X-Art favorite model together for some hot lesbian sex!

Two perfect cuties, Kristen (now blonde) and tiny brunette Ivy take turns licking and fingering each other.

They rub their perfect pussies together until they shudder with awesome orgasms.

These specific girls prefer men, but they are so horny that they'll take a woman when no boys are available.

Guys: anyone want to offer to step in and help them out with some male action??
    Model: Kristen, | Ivy,

UbiqFile:656-lrg.zip - 34.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Babydoll - Breanne, - X-Art.com - Photo

Babydoll - Breanne, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Breanne looks absolutely stunning in her tiny yellow babydoll negligee. Her skin is illuminated as warm beams of sunlight light her hair.

She seems a little shy at first. But beneath her bashful exterior, a very naughty girl is waiting for an opportunity to express herself. Breanne can't wait to slip out of her underwear and show her body to the camera.

Every time you click the shutter, she moves to a new position... obviously she's been practicing in front of the mirror.

She turns and points her tiny ass towards you, flashing a quick glimpse of her pussy.

As she gazes directly into your lens, her perky nipples point straight ahead. Your eyes wander down... down... down...
    Model: Breanne,

UbiqFile:449-lrg.zip - 33.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Me, Myself & I - Aubrey, - X-Art.com-Video

Me, Myself & I - Aubrey, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
    HD Video: We all enjoy a little "me time" here and there, especially that which is pleasurable. ..but what do you call it when you are just so damn horny that you stay in bed all day and night, masturbating yourself silly? Maybe "me, myself and I" time? Because it's fun to mix it up and try to out-do yourself, right? Orgasms are unlimited in this wonderful world of erotica, so cum get some!
    Model: Aubrey,
    Studio: X-Art.com-Video

File Name : x-art_aubrey_me_myself_and_i_1080.mp4
    File Size : 184.87 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:07:38

Download:
    UbiqFile:x-art_aubrey_me_myself_and_i_1080.mp4 - 184.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

SexBox - Francesca, - X-Art.com - Photo

SexBox - Francesca, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Francesca sits in the nude, tantalizing you with her bare, beautiful body. She lowers her hips and grinds her way across the top of the box, writhing and squirming with pleasure. Francesca reaches around the back and comes back with a big, black, double headed dildo in her hand. Looking into your eyes, she presses the tip of the rubbery cock up against her warm, wet lips. Imagining the real thing, she kisses it softly, leaving the tip slick with a trail of moisture from her tongue. Leaning against the box, Francesca pumps herself with one end of the plastic cock, while jerking off the other. She stands the dildo up on the floor and squats down on top of it, pushing it deep up inside herself. "I'm waiting for my girlfriend to join me", Francesca confides to you. "After all," she smiles, "aren't two heads better than one?"
    Model: Francesca,

UbiqFile:209-lrg.zip - 22.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Skin to Skin - Francesca, | Jamie, - X-Art.com - Photo

Skin to Skin - Francesca, | Jamie, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Francesca and Jamie embrace, touching skin to skin in this gorgeous collection of erotic photos.

Photographer: Brigham Field

Notes: We shot this series on location at a contemporary house in Beverly Hills, using available light. The entryway featured textured stone walls, which made a striking background. Natural light spilled down from overhead, so no flash or reflectors were needed.

Equipment: Canon 5d Mark II, Canon 70-200MM f2.8 L IS, available light. 1/80 sec, f5.6 @ ISO 400.

Also, be sure to check out the behind the scenes pics from this shoot!
    Model: Francesca, | Jamie,

UbiqFile:325-lrg.zip - 24.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Breakfast In Bed - Grace, - X-Art.com - Photo

Breakfast In Bed - Grace, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Imagine waking up to a beautiful blonde bringing you breakfast in bed.

And that's not all she's bringing. Grace offers her entire self to

her boyfriend Greg, including his favorite part (her perfect ass).

Watch them passionately make love from multiple positions until she beckons him to give her what she really wants.

Your wife or girlfriend may even be convinced to try a little anal experiment after watching the video.

This is the photo update for those of you who enjoy the stills ;-)
    Model: Grace,

UbiqFile:667-lrg.zip - 77.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Perfect Curves - Jenni, - X-Art.com - Photo

Perfect Curves - Jenni, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:If you're the kind of guy who has a thing for perfectly proportioned blondes (like I do!), you will love these absolutely stunning, sexy, erotic photos of our newest addition - Jenni.

Jenni is a college cutey from Prague; Czech born and bred. She's made a major splash in the modeling world ever since she appeared in some very provocative photos in a major men's magazine just after her 18th birthday.

You could search the web for hours to find some of those topless photos - or just join X-Art, and get Jenni in all of her naked glory right now!
    Model: Jenni,

UbiqFile:458-lrg.zip - 41.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Dare To Dream - Ivy, - X-Art.com - Photo

Dare To Dream - Ivy, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Petite brunette Ivy is a dream come true!

We hope you enjoy this intimate photo-set of a truly beautiful girl.

Watch her slip out of her clothes and relax.

Indulge yourself as she stretches her lean body and shows you every inch.

What would you do if you were alone with Ivy? One can only dare to dream!
    Model: Ivy,

UbiqFile:662-lrg.zip - 34.9 MB

Thread Information