Pro User

Oct 2016

After Sunset - Faye, | Tiffany, - X-Art.com - Photo

After Sunset - Faye, | Tiffany, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Just after the sun sets, Tiffany and Faye share an intimate moment on a remote tropical beach.

The afternoon began innocently enough. The two girls sunbathed at the beach, sharing stories about shopping and boys.

Faye started to flirt with Tiffany, daring her to take her clothes off and go skinny dipping. Faye moved in to steal a kiss from Tiffany's irresistible, full, pouting lips.

When they kissed, the energy was magnetic. Their bodies pulled together automatically, and their clothes came off piece by piece.

Faye wrestled Tiffany into submission, tracing her tongue down her body towards her pussy. From the '69' position, both girls could enjoy each other - at last.

Faye slipped her fingers deep inside Tiffany's pussy, feeling the inviting wetness pull her in...
    Model: Faye, | Tiffany,
    Studio: X-Art.com - Photo

Download ARCHIVE Photo & Pictures :

UbiqFile:551-lrg.zip - 42.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Morning Lovers - Caprice, | Erica, - X-Art.com - Photo

Morning Lovers - Caprice, | Erica, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Gorgeous brunette Caprice and blond Erica show off their perfect bodies in this HOT lesbian scene!

As they slowly shed their lacy lingerie, Caprice and Erica share a long, slow, tender kiss.

It's early in the morning. Watch your favorite two girls' tongues dance together in passion. This is definitely one of the prettiest, explicit girl-on-girl photo series ever shot!
    Model: Caprice, | Erica,

UbiqFile:578-lrg.zip - 35.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bound By Desire - Aubrey, - X-Art.com-Video

Bound By Desire - Aubrey, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
    HD Video: X-Art and Colette.com exclusive teen hottie Aubrey has been bound by many things - rope, shackles, handcuffs, silk ties...and this time she's bound by desire. Desire for another lustful sex session with her newest crush Tyler. The chemistry is always hot with these two but this time a little kinkiness added to the passion makes for SUPER HOT sex. Cum see what I mean...
    Model: Aubrey,
    Studio: X-Art.com-Video

File Name : x-art_aubrey_tyler_bound_by_desire_1080.mp4
    File Size : 393.45 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:16:01

Download:
    UbiqFile:x-art_aubrey_tyler_bound_by_desire_1080.mp4 - 393.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Maddy Me Crazy - Maddy Rose, - X-Art.com-Video

Maddy Me Crazy - Maddy Rose, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
    HD Video: Maddy Rose is a tiny girl with a super-sized sex drive, of which you will witness in this scene when she gets filled up by her sexy hunk Van Wylde. Her gymnast figure stretches to the limit in more ways than one (and in some of her favorite positions!). She'll blow your cock then blow your mind. Lets just call this one "Maddy Me Crazy!"
    Model: Maddy Rose,

File Name : x-art_maddy_rose_van_wylde_maddy_me_crazy_720.mp4
    File Size : 192.46 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:20:19

Download:
    UbiqFile:x-art_maddy_rose_van_wylde_maddy_me_crazy_720.mp4 - 192.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Winter Blues - Caprice, - X-Art.com - Photo

Winter Blues - Caprice, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:The cure for Winter Blues is here... an incredible high definition photo series, featuring a sun-kissed brunette beauty getting herself off - just for you!

This is one of our all time favorite photo sets at X-Art.com, and we wanted to share it with you now, as that c-c-c-cold winter weather sets in.

We LOVE this photo set because the model (Caprice) is absolutely perfect, the action is 100% genuine, and the warm tropical setting of our X-Art beach house made an ideal backdrop.

As Caprice slips off her white cotton panties and starts to explore her body - we're all in for an unforgettable treat!

You can see the tiny droplets of perspiration form on her bronze skin as she spreads her pussy open, towards the sun.

Finally, she takes out her favorite sex toy - a big soft blue dildo that she says feels "Just like a real cock."

Caprice squeezes the bulging head inside her tight pussy and lets out a sigh..."Oh, my god!"

As she works the toy all the way inside, an orgasm comes over her... her hips thrust uncontrollably as she looks you right in the eye.

After viewing this set, you may feel like you just had sex with one of the hottest women in the world!
    Model: Caprice,

UbiqFile:521-lrg.zip - 69.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Caprice Fuck Me Four Ways - Caprice, - X-Art.com-Video

Caprice Fuck Me Four Ways - Caprice, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
    Mr. X finally gets his wish to fuck little Caprice! Who hasn't had that dream? To swing with one of the hottest couples in the world and add stunning lithe yet large breasted, beauty Samantha. They all finger Caprice until she cums and then take turns licking, fucking and sucking until everyone explodes on the bed. This is a four way you don't want to miss. You may think two is enough, but you're wrong. xoxo Colette (& Franzi)
    Model: Caprice,

File Name : x-art_caprice_marcello_samantha_mrx_fourway_fuckatho n_1080.mp4
    File Size : 991.68 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1088
    Duration : 00:16:00

Download:
    UbiqFile:x-art_caprice_marcello_samantha_mrx_fourway_fuckatho n_1080.mp4 - 991.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bodyscapes - Nella, - X-Art.com - Photo

Bodyscapes - Nella, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:From our gODDESS archives... Light and shadow dance across Nella's smooth bronze skin, illuminating her perfectly firm breasts and heart-shaped ass. She's worthy of worship, raised high on a pedestal. An exploration of the female form as a work of fine art.
    Model: Nella,

UbiqFile:274-lrg.zip - 3.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Summer Plaything - Hayden H, - X-Art.com - Photo

Summer Plaything - Hayden H, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Experience the ultimate summer fantasy, involving a crazy HOT blonde and one very fast car!

Imagine you come home on a summer afternoon to find sexy little blonde Hayden waiting for you, ready to have some fun.

She asks if she can sit in the driver's seat of your sports car. "Sure. Why not?" you reply with a smile.

She climbs inside your car and closes the door, looking up at you with the cutest little smile and those bright blue eyes.

Hayden looks incredible - her smooth, milky white skin brushing against the fine leather seats. Her skimpy white cotton top falls down to reveal her puffy nipples.

It's a little hot in the garage so you follow Hayden out to the driveway. She strips out of her top and panties, playing in the bamboo trees and stretching out before you.

As she leans back, she playfully touches her pussy. She gently pulls the light pink folds back, revealing the most beautiful place.

Up on both feet, she hikes her knees up high and arches her back as she begins to touch herself. She plays with her clit and teases her ass, then starts slowly fucking herself with one finger.

When she's about to have an orgasm, Haydens inserts another finger into her pussy, opening herself wide for you while she cums.

You watch her pussy contracting uncontrollably in the height of orgasm! Enjoy!
    Model: Hayden H,

UbiqFile:604-lrg.zip - 87.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Deepest Desires - Aubrey, - X-Art.com-Video

Deepest Desires - Aubrey, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
    HD Video: It's AUBREY WEEK! And when she seductively whispers "deep & rough," her man's eyes grow wide as he follows her into the bedroom, where she begins to undress both herself and him. She pulls off his pants and shows him how she likes it in her mouth too. By now her pussy is dripping wet and ready for action. They move faster and faster and harder as she gets wetter and wetter. Taking it from behind, her tiny pussy squeezes his hard cock and she yells out with orgasm... Want to cum with them? Aubrey is happy to fulfill your deepest desires. So don't be shy, we're not. xoxo Love, Colette
    Model: Aubrey,

File Name : x-art_aubrey_mrx_deepest_desires_1080.mp4
    File Size : 435.57 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:16:20

Download:
    UbiqFile:x-art_aubrey_mrx_deepest_desires_1080.mp4 - 435.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fashion Nudes - Mina, - X-Art.com - Photo

Fashion Nudes - Mina, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Hi Coco here! Mina arrived for our shoot wearing tight pink pants and a tiny white top. We could not believe our luck, she was just SO cute!

I had so much fun doing her hair and make-up, it was like playing with a living Barbie Doll. She was kind of flirting with me while I worked and I had a good time flirting back. She has the widest blue eyes and the softest skin I've ever encountered.

I was getting pretty turned on watching Brig shooting her and her friend in the boy/girl video. We finished that, had a drink and sent Mina up to the "Sex Box". Mina was excited to pose for the fashion-nude style photos. She must have been pretty tired during this set (after the LONG day she just had), but I think she did a great job!

She is one of the sweetest and most sexual models we've ever shot. Please check out the set and see how you think she did, if you like it please comment....the models LOVE to read them. Thank you!

Model: Mina,

UbiqFile:479-lrg.zip - 39.0 MB

Thread Information