Pro User

Oct 2016

Tie Her Up For Me - The Red Fox, | Keira, - X-Art.com - Photo

Tie Her Up For Me - The Red Fox, | Keira, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:In this sultry menage a trois, we have the fiery Red Fox, raven-haired babe Keira, and Mr. sexpert himself, Jake. It starts out with the girls getting cozy with one another (topless making out with a sturdy rope in hand). Lucky for Keira, she gets to be tied up, ankles to wrists, just as Jake walks in the room. Then the immense pleasure begins -- with each position being hotter than the last. So cum see already! And do me a favor...tie her up for me :-)
    Model: The Red Fox, | Keira,
    Studio: X-Art.com - Photo

Download ARCHIVE Photo & Pictures :

UbiqFile:1167-lrg.zip - 80.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Rose Petals - Presley, - X-Art.com - Photo

Rose Petals - Presley, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Gorgeous girl next door Presley rides Logan until she cums on a bed of roses.

Watch this perfect pair make-out, make love and cum hard.

Highlights are: awesome oral performances from both.

She gets really carried away riding him.

He fucks her slowly from the side and finishes in her mouth.

(Ok the roses are a little cheesy, yeah I know). But these two are a Hot and fun couple.

Jump in bed with them!
    Model: Presley,

UbiqFile:829-lrg.zip - 89.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

So Right Its Wrong - Scarlet, | Kendall, - X-Art.com - Photo

So Right Its Wrong - Scarlet, | Kendall, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Kendall and Scarlet do an awesome striptease outside James bedroom window. Of course he lets them in, how could he not? And then of course he fucks them silly and they all cum like crazy! This is "so right!" How could it be wrong? You can't miss this one, worth the membership alone!!! P.S. Don't you just love girls in baseball shirts!?!
    Model: Scarlet, | Kendall,

UbiqFile:975-lrg.zip - 92.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

A Beautiful World - Susie, | Ivy, - X-Art.com - Photo

A Beautiful World - Susie, | Ivy, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Sharing is caring ;-)

Ivy and Sebastian are totally in love, but that doesn't mean that Ivy isn't ok with giving a little present to her man every now and then.

Today the offering is Susie, lucky guy!

Watch as experienced lovers Ivy and Sebastian lead Susie in an erotic dance. It is as sensual and hot for Ivy as it is for Sebastian when he pushes his big cock in Susie's tight and perfect pussy.

Enjoy as the girls make out while Sebastian fucks Ivy's friend.

They all have awesome orgasms and a great time.

It's a beautiful world (especially with these three in it!)
    Model: Susie, | Ivy,

UbiqFile:867-lrg.zip - 138.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Night Of Excitement - Lyra, - X-Art.com-Video

Night Of Excitement - Lyra, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
    Lyra quickly is becoming an X-Art Girl favorite since first shooting with us earlier this year. Her California babe good looks, those hazel eyes and a smile that would light up any room are good reasons. But let's face it: Lyra also turns heads because she has a great, well-toned ass and a gorgeous pussy that she likes to get wet as often as possible. Yes, Lyra really loves to fuck and loves to turn on our subscribers. I consider this new shoot as a tribute to her beautiful booty. For fun, I let her choose her favorite dildo and, of course, she chose two that let her rub her clit, go deep inside and then laugh with pleasure as she had lovely orgasms. Lyra loves it! XOXO, Colette
    Model: Lyra,
    Studio: X-Art.com-Video

File Name : x-art_solo_lyra_night_of_excitement_1080.mp4
    File Size : 616.09 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1088
    Duration : 00:09:57

Download:
    UbiqFile:x-art_solo_lyra_night_of_excitement_1080.mp4 - 616.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Deep Down In Me - Caprice, - X-Art.com - Photo

Deep Down In Me - Caprice, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Imagine: Caprice (arguably the most beautiful woman on the planet)...and imagine ~ yourself, DEEP inside her. How many men (and women) around the world have prayed and wished for this moment? AND You can live the dream HERE only at X-Art. Caprice and Marcello and all of their hot friends that they fuck are exclusive to X-Art. Only at X-Art will you see that huge cock penetrating her tiny pussy. And even better, she and her man are open for sharing! So like the famous quote from the movie Dumb and Dumber, "So you're telling me there's a chance.." It might be one in a million but there is one! So check her out closely, just in case you are that lucky one in a million. Line up boys and get ready to get deep inside Caprice. xoxo Love Colette
    Model: Caprice,

UbiqFile:1260-lrg.zip - 77.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

I Want To Tell You - Lisa, | Bailey, - X-Art.com - Photo

I Want To Tell You - Lisa, | Bailey, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Sometimes girls just want to have fun. And for Lisa and adorable new X-Art model Bailey, this is one of those nights. They are both in between relationships, so hanging around at Lisa's house they decided to give each other some pleasure. Wacth as they finger, suck and fuck each other to satisfying orgasms. Welcome to X-Art Bailey (such a cutie!)
    Model: Lisa, | Bailey,

UbiqFile:964-lrg.zip - 61.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

New Years Bang - Jill Kassidy, - X-Art.com-Video

New Years Bang - Jill Kassidy, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
    Jill believes in starting the new year with a bang, and she can't stop smiling at the thought of hooking up with Ryan for some festive fucking. This adorable, upbeat fashion model with the trim, athletic body loves oral sex. She delights in slipping out of her sexy black dress, watching as her guy licks her tight pussy, and then getting down for some skillful cock sucking. Can you imagine looking into Jill's blue eyes as she takes your manhood down her throat? A native Texan, she also loves to ride. Reverse cowgirl first, please. Jill then gets off as she watches Ryan takes her from behind. What a sweet ass. Jill's 20-year-old body continues to intertwine with Ryan's as they fuck with passion and sensitivity. Her multiple orgasms are better than any champagne. Just cum inside and find out. XOXO, Colette
    Model: Jill Kassidy,

File Name : x-art_bg_jill_ryan_new_years_bang_1080.mp4
    File Size : 1163.41 MB
    Duration : 00:18:48

Download:
    UbiqFile:x-art_bg_jill_ryan_new_years_bang_1080.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Let Me Tell You How It Feels - Madi Meadows, - X-Art.com-Video

Let Me Tell You How It Feels - Madi Meadows, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
     When a girl is wearing a pair of glasses and sheer tights (and nothing else), you can bet that she has an appetite for more than reading. And if you are Madi Meadows, those hazel eyes, full lips and long legs are irresistible to anyone. X-Art subscribers have been begging for Madi to shoot on this site with a guy ever since she made her sizzling threesome debut on Colette.com. Can't get enough of her? Well, wishes do cum true. She is a Hollywood starlet, but Madi isn't acting when she deep throats Codi's dick or spreads her tight pussy for intense, sensual fucking. And when this beauty has multiple orgasms, she lets her man know. I love it when a beautiful woman verbalizes the excitement of good sex. Don't you agree? XOXO, Colette
    Model: Madi Meadows,

File Name : x-art_bg_madi_codi_madis_first_sex_scene_1080.mp4
    File Size : 628.86 MB
    Duration : 00:10:06

Download:
    UbiqFile:x-art_bg_madi_codi_madis_first_sex_scene_1080.mp4 - 628.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pretty Pink - Sammy, - X-Art.com - Photo

Pretty Pink - Sammy, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Get a taste of Sammy's pretty pink....toy...in this really beautiful and super HOT photo set. She is as sexy and confident as ever, which will make you want to get to know this sweet girl even more (in an up-close, intimate kind of way ;-)) Today she's pretty pink! Cum take a look! XO
    Model: Sammy,

UbiqFile:1091-lrg.zip - 73.0 MB

Thread Information