Pro User

Oct 2016

Tease Me, Please Me - Jessica, - X-Art.com - Photo

Tease Me, Please Me - Jessica, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Nothing's better than foreplay...followed by incredible sex, of course. Jessica loves to be teased, just to make her even hotter and wetter. When she's all tied up, she just might take her frustrations out on your cock (which happens to be at her mouth's level once she's on her knees). You'll like this seriously slutty side of her, especially when you bend her over the chair and across the floor. Yes please!
    Model: Jessica,
    Studio: X-Art.com - Photo

Download ARCHIVE Photo & Pictures :

UbiqFile:1308-lrg.zip - 70.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Life In The Fast Lane - Kacy Lane, - X-Art.com - Photo

Life In The Fast Lane - Kacy Lane, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Wait until you see Kacy Lane get naked in her first X-Art shoot!  Gorgeous girl, killer legs, great ass, and a tight pussy that is ready for some action. Who wouldn't want to be in this Lane? When Kacy spreads her pussy and begins to finger fuck herself, imagine yourself joining her for an orgasmic afternoon by the ocean beach that goes on forever.  As The Eagles might say, prepare yourself for a real erotic treat -- "life in the fast lane" with Kacy!  XOXO, Colette
    Model: Kacy Lane,

UbiqFile:1459-lrg.zip - 60.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Deep Inside Caprice - Caprice, - X-Art.com - Photo

Deep Inside Caprice - Caprice, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:When we met up in Caprice in Europe, she was looking more beautiful and radiant than ever. Her body was in top shape, and her skin was flawless and smooth.

Caprice was sitting in bed reading a naughty novel, wearing white cotton panties and a matching top. As she pulled the top of her shirt up, her perfectly perky breasts jutted out. The feeling of the warm air on her naked skin turned her on.

She slowly slipped her hand inside her panties, brushing her outer lips with two fingers. She could feel that she was already starting to get wet.

On her back, Caprice slipped off her panties, lifting her feet high in the air to give better access to her pussy. She opened her pussy lips with both hands, so she could feel the wetness inside.

Caprice played with herself for a minute or two before grabbing her new sex toy - a large, smooth, clear glass 'kaleidoscope' dildo.  She licked the cylinder to get it wet, and then rubbed it gently on the outside of her pussy.

As she pushed the end of the toy into the soft opening of her pussy, she wondered how on earth she could ever fit it inside. She could feel her lips stretching around the hard shaft.

Once the toy hit the wetness inside, it moved more easily. She worked it back and forth until she was able to slide the end in. She moaned uncontrollably in pleasure. The stretch felt so good!

As she slowly moved the toy in and out, her pussy lips grabbed on tightly. Can you imagine what it would feel like if that were your cock instead of the toy? OMG!

As Caprice turned towards us, we could suddenly see all the way - deep inside her. Rings of perfect pink flesh seemed to go on forever.

After she had an orgasm, Caprice pulled the toy out gently and licked her juices off of it... A beautiful sight to behold.
    Model: Caprice,

UbiqFile:550-lrg.zip - 92.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Malibu Moments Two - Amelie, - X-Art.com-Video

Malibu Moments Two - Amelie, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
    HD Video! Everyone meet Amelie, this adorable and sexy beauty shares some special Malbu moments with X-Art regular Tyler. Watch as their natural chemistry takes them to new heights of pleasure. They have really hot sex on our living room rug (in front of the fire) until he can't hold back and finishes all over her perfect ass. I think you will love this pair! P.S. She is a 22 year old American cutie (with Latin or American Indian roots - I can't remember which she said). Either way she is gorgeous and hot and that is a fact! Happy Labor Day USA (video up early for you guys ;-) xo ~ Colette
    Model: Amelie,
    Studio: X-Art.com-Video

File Name : x-art_amelie_tyler_malibu_moments_1080.mp4
    File Size : 463.44 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:19:18

Download:
    UbiqFile:x-art_amelie_tyler_malibu_moments_1080.mp4 - 463.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

The Way I Feel - Kaylee, | Naomi, - X-Art.com-Video

The Way I Feel - Kaylee, | Naomi, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
    HD VIDEO: Kaylee and new X-Art model Naomi have been smitten of one another ever since they met. One chilly winter day, they decide to get cozy inside and take things to the next level (or next few levels I guess ;-)) Cum see their desires heat up and let them whisk you away to a whole new winter wonderland. Ahhh...that's the way I feel :-)
    Model: Kaylee, | Naomi,

File Name : x-art_kaylee_naomie_the_way_i_feel_1080.mp4
    File Size : 298.72 MB
    Duration : 00:16:11

Download:
    UbiqFile:x-art_kaylee_naomie_the_way_i_feel_1080.mp4 - 298.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Seeing Double - Addison, | Gianna, - X-Art.com - Photo

Seeing Double - Addison, | Gianna, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Addison and Gianna look so much alike you would almost think they were twins!

(photos from the HD video)

Imagine you are at a secluded villa with a panoramic view of the ocean, enjoying the warm day with your two look-alike lovers.

They take turns sucking your cock and letting you have your way with them however you desire.

But you can't tell which is which. Who's perfect pussy is that one?

Which big eyes are looking up at you while you're in her mouth? Who's

long dark hair is brushing against you. Which perfect ass are you

squeezing?

It starts getting really confusing, you are "Seeing Double"!

Look at these photos from the already released video and let me know if you can tell which girl is which ;-)

Have fun.

Colette
    Model: Addison, | Gianna,

UbiqFile:811-lrg.zip - 173.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Introducing Diana - Diana, - X-Art.com - Photo

Introducing Diana - Diana, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсriptioniana is another gorgeous 'girl next door type', who decided to try nude modeling just for X-Art.

A soccer (football) player in high school, she is spending the year abroad during her first year in University. Some of her friends told her about X-Art, so she contacted us to see if we would hire her.

She was pretty shy at first, but totally wanted the experience. This is her first time masturbating in front of anyone, she has not even pleasured herself in front of her boyfriend before. After she has an orgasm, she tells us it was the most sexually exhilarating experience of her life and she feels empowered!

Diana strips, fingers and discovers her own ability to arouse herself as you watch, only on X-Art!
    Model: Diana,

UbiqFile:669-lrg.zip - 48.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Roommates - Carla, | Abby, - X-Art.com-Video

Roommates - Carla, | Abby, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
    Both cute, petite and blonde, Abby and Carla are roommates.

They both model to pay the bills, but sometimes - in the privacy of their home - they share a little love together.

Watch them expertly give each other pleasure with their tongues and fingers.

Notice their perfect pink pussies and tight young bodies.

I posted the photo set today as well, hope you like both the photos and video!
    Model: Carla, | Abby,

File Name : x-art_abby_carla_roommates_1080.mov
    File Size : 741.96 MB
    Duration : 00:15:43

Download:
    UbiqFile:x-art_abby_carla_roommates_1080.mov - 742.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Tight - Shyla Jennings, - X-Art.com - Photo

Tight - Shyla Jennings, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:We asked Jennifer if she would do a video/photo set with a sex toy?

She was really sweet and said sure, but that she had not had sex in a while so, her pussy might be too tight!

Well, I gave her a pretty small glass toy and she was right, her pussy was almost too tight to fit it in.

Jennifer is sure to be an X-Art favorite, see her first photo-set for yourself and let us know what you think.

XOXO

Coco
    Model: Shyla Jennings,

UbiqFile:504-lrg.zip - 33.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Big Toy Orgasm - Carlie, - X-Art.com - Photo

Big Toy Orgasm - Carlie, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Carlie had never seen such a big toy before. At first she wasn't sure she could handle it, but she was excited to give it a try! Her eyes lit up as she slowly put the shaft in her mouth, wrapping her lips around it. Carlie then straddled the toy and pressed the head firmly against the entrance of her tight pussy. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she began to push down with all 98 pounds of her body weight. She relaxed and slowly worked the toy inside, pushing it deeper. To her surprise, a wave of intense pleasure came over her. Her hips rocked back and forth, and her body opened up. She switched positions to take it from behind. Carlie smiled and let out a high pitched moan as the toy pressed just the right spot inside her...
    Model: Carlie,

UbiqFile:407-lrg.zip - 31.2 MB

Thread Information