Pro User

Oct 2016

Fireside Fantasy - Jessica, - X-Art.com - Photo

Fireside Fantasy - Jessica, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:The name kind of says it all "Fireside Fantasy" duh.... To have this stunning beauty showing you her pussy in front of a warm fire seems pretty inviting ( to say the least). Watch Jessican strip out of her leggings and see-through sweater and THEN watch her finger herself until she cums. Hot inmore ways than one is an understantement...
    Model: Jessica,
    Studio: X-Art.com - Photo

Download ARCHIVE Photo & Pictures :

UbiqFile:896-lrg.zip - 42.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Getting Down - Angelica, - X-Art.com - Photo

Getting Down - Angelica, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Stunning Russian beauty Angelica and her hot lover had a lot of fun while we shot this video.

They choose some hip techno music to dance around and strip to and then continued making love to the beat!

Watch this awesome couple get turned on by the music and then enjoy as he slides his think cock into her tight perfect pussy.

They continue grinding to the beat until she is shaking with orgasm and he follows.

An amazing couple with the best chemistry.

Don't miss this one. It is so cool (and REALLY hot too)...
    Model: Angelica,

UbiqFile:841-lrg.zip - 112.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Deepest Desires - Aubrey, - X-Art.com - Photo

Deepest Desires - Aubrey, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:It's AUBREY WEEK! And when she seductively whispers "deep & rough," her man's eyes grow wide as he follows her into the bedroom, where she begins to undress both herself and him. She pulls off his pants and shows him how she likes it in her mouth too. By now her pussy is dripping wet and ready for action. They move faster and faster and harder as she gets wetter and wetter. Taking it from behind, her tiny pussy squeezes his hard cock and she yells out with orgasm... Want to cum with them? Aubrey is happy to fulfill your deepest desires. So don't be shy, we're not. xoxo Love, Colette
    Model: Aubrey,

UbiqFile:1346-lrg.zip - 39.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bring Me To My Knees - Caprice, - X-Art.com - Photo

Bring Me To My Knees - Caprice, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:For Valentine's Day, Caprice surprises Marcello by blindfolding and tying herself up for him to enjoy however he wishes. Her only desire is that he uses both her mouth and pussy to get both of them off. The restraint turns him on, as he slides both the rope and his zipper down, bringing Caprice to her knees. She blindly searches for his growing cock, begging to taste it deep in her mouth. Standing her up, he removes her blindfold and bodice..and I think you can guess what happens next, although maybe not to the fullest extent. And if you've never had sex with a blindfold, I suggest you try it this Valentine's Day...even if it's with yourself! You can imagine lots of stuff!!! Love, Colette
    Model: Caprice,

UbiqFile:1348-lrg.zip - 30.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Red Hot And Green - Mary Kalisy, - X-Art.com-Video

Red Hot And Green - Mary Kalisy, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
    Along cums Mary in black lingerie with a fucking gorgeous body and that soulful look. Really, how could anyone resist this Russian temptation? Mary loves both girls and boys. When one or the other is not around, she always has a bedtime toy handy. Mary likes it deep, she likes it in every position, and she gets off as she stretches her tight pussy for her pleasure and yours. See for yourself. Watching Mary have multiple orgasms is a beautiful thing. "... desire is the fire in the eyes of chicks." - The Association
    Model: Mary Kalisy,
    Studio: X-Art.com-Video

File Name : x-art_solo_mary_red_hot_and_green_1080.mp4
    File Size : 747.2 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1088
    Duration : 00:12:08

Download:
    UbiqFile:x-art_solo_mary_red_hot_and_green_1080.mp4 - 747.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

The Young and The Restless - Scarlet, - X-Art.com - Photo

The Young and The Restless - Scarlet, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Scarlet and James have insanely hot passionate sex!

You would swear that they are a real-life couple.

Great shots of her beautiful eyes and perfect body as she sucks and rides him.

He makes her cum with his mouth and then slides his large cock in her tight pussy. You can hear the pleasure from her involuntary moan.

Moving together until they can't hold back for the explosive finish.

Young and restless is an understatement.

HD video tonight!
    Model: Scarlet,

UbiqFile:848-lrg.zip - 76.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Just The Three Of Us - Susie, | Angelica, - X-Art.com - Photo

Just The Three Of Us - Susie, | Angelica, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:"Just the three of us, we can make it if we try, just the three of us...you (and you) and I."rnrnrnAngelica and Ben are two of the sexiest people on the planet, and when Susie joins them for the evening, magic happens. This blonde sex fest is a beautiful spectacle, from beginning to end. I have a feeling they will be asking for the chance at round two soon. You will at least :-) This is fucking perfection my friends. Enjoy moving to the erotically awesome tune! 
    Model: Susie, | Angelica,

UbiqFile:1031-lrg.zip - 120.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Malibu Moments - Amelie, - X-Art.com - Photo

Malibu Moments - Amelie, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Everyone meet Amelie, this adorable and sexy beauty shares some special Malbu moments with X-Art regular Tyler. Watch as their natural chemistry takes them to new heights of pleasure. They have really hot sex on our living room rug (in front of the fire) until he can't hold back and finishes all over her perfect ass. I think you will love this pair! P.S. model page for 22 year old American cutie (with Latin or American Indian roots - I can't remember which she said) coming soon. HD Video next week ;-)
    Model: Amelie,

UbiqFile:893-lrg.zip - 135.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Better With Blondes - Pam, - X-Art.com - Photo

Better With Blondes - Pam, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:All of us girls at X-Art are working like crazy to bring you Colette.com today. So I thought it fitting to give our X-Art members an extra update which represents the hardworking X-Art blonde posse over here. Blondes have more fun. There it is. Check out our newest model Pam and then check out Colette.com by the end of the day! Love, Colette P.S. Brig always says blondes are the sluttiest!
    Model: Pam,

UbiqFile:1267-lrg.zip - 31.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bohemian Rhapsody - Jessica, - X-Art.com - Photo

Bohemian Rhapsody - Jessica, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:It's a "Bohemian Rhapsody". Watch Jessica and her boyfriend make hot love on Ibiza. This dancing, erotic and awesome couple can not be found anywhere else. Only on X-Art. They had their first time with us and they were so beautiful that we brought them on our Ibiza trip. You will love this one. Have fun looking in on one of the hottest couples on the planet. Wow! Stunnig....don't miss this. XO ~ Colette
    Model: Jessica,

UbiqFile:947-lrg.zip - 81.7 MB

Thread Information