Pro User

Oct 2016

Threesome BDSM Love Story - Carrie, | Alecia, - X-Art.com - Photo

Threesome BDSM Love Story - Carrie, | Alecia, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Have you ever had a BDSM fantasy with your girlfriend? I guess this question is meant for a bisexual girl or a hetero couple. Alecia and Alexis have:-) They secretly love to play dominatrix together and today they have decided to bring Edward into take their fantasy to take it to a whole new level.How long could you wait if you found these two at your door? About to ravage you? You can't deny the chemistry here as both girls, reverse the role play and take control of their man; until they are all having the time of their lives. Enjoy one of  the hottest threesomes and remember to live a little (even if in your imagination) It's a one way trip. Join me. You deserve it! xoxo ~ Colette 
    Model: Carrie, | Alecia,
    Studio: X-Art.com - Photo

Download ARCHIVE Photo & Pictures :

UbiqFile:1894-lrg.zip - 112.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

A Rose, A Kiss, and A Bang! - Nancy, - X-Art.com - Photo

A Rose, A Kiss, and A Bang! - Nancy, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:"Hottest model on X-Art" is what one of our subscribers wrote when Nancy made her solo debut. A Ukrainian fashion model with sparkling blue eyes, high cheekbones and a slender, delicious body, Nancy is the total package. Now imagine you are the luckiest man in Europe -- her husband Karl. Do you think that Nancy would rock your world? "Sometimes we make love and sometimes we fuck," this stunning blonde told us. "We like to shake things up and try new things. Getting it on while you guys shoot is such a turn-on for both of us. It's a little rad and the orgasms are spectacular!"
    Model: Nancy,

UbiqFile:1662-lrg.zip - 88.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Wine Makes Me Anal - Tiffany Doll, - X-Art.com-Video

Wine Makes Me Anal - Tiffany Doll, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
    Otto is waiting patiently for his French lover to come visit him. He met her when travelling Europe and has not been able to stop thinking about her. She is coming to stay with him for awhile and he knows how much she loves wine... and anal sex. He prepares a romantic dinner at home for her arrival. But when Tiffany walks in, all it takes is one glass of wine before the sparks start flying. They can't keep their hands off each other and one thing leads to another and soon enoough he is giving Tiffany her favorite position... anal. She really loves it! Maybe it is the French girl in her that is sexually adventurous but she swears by how good it really feels. Don't knock it till you try it!
    Model: Tiffany Doll,
    Studio: X-Art.com-Video

File Name : x-art_bga_tiffany_otto_wine_makes_me_anal_1080.mp4
    File Size : 1554.13 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1088
    Duration : 00:25:08

Download:
    UbiqFile:x-art_bga_tiffany_otto_wine_makes_me_anal_1080.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hot Blondes: First Time Lesbian Experience - Kenna, | Nella Jones, - X-Art.com-Video

Hot Blondes: First Time Lesbian Experience - Kenna, | Nella Jones, - X-Art.com-Video

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fifty Shades of Kate - Kate R, - X-Art.com-Video

Fifty Shades of Kate - Kate R, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
    Sometimes Kate is in the mood for something HOT and a little naughty... this is one of the those evenings. Kristian comes home to find a "present", which includes Kate's tight ass ready to take his large cock. Watch this hot scene unfold with some serious dripping pleasure (hope you are ready!) 
    Model: Kate R,
    Studio: X-Art.com-Video

File Name : x-art_kate_kristian_fifty_shades_of_kate_1080.mp4
    File Size : 1399.74 MB
    Resolution : 2064x1088
    Duration : 00:22:29

Download:
    UbiqFile:x-art_kate_kristian_fifty_shades_of_kate_1080.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lisa's Playroom - Lisa, - X-Art.com - Photo

Lisa's Playroom - Lisa, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:So we've probably all watched "that movie" by now...We have some much better footage coming your way BTW. But here for now, we give Lisa the chance to explore (with her husband) some of her deepest sexual desires. He binds her hands while he makes her cum with his mouth, fingers and then a big white dildo. He teases with ice and ropes and she pleases him with crotchless panties and high heels. They also explore her ass for the first time. This tall fashion model gone erotic beauty has brought us along for the ride of her sexual awakening at X-Art. She is also one of the nicest people I've ever met, which makes her that much hotter. So sweet and so sexual. If you met Lisa, you would probably fall over in love. If you got inside her playroom, you might not be able to do much more than stare at the venus in front of you! Lucky for everyone she is willing to share here. Cum inside. xoxo Love, Colette
    Model: Lisa,

UbiqFile:1392-lrg.zip - 60.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kim Amaris & Pool Boy Cabana Threesome - Kim, | Amaris, - X-Art.com - Photo

Kim Amaris & Pool Boy Cabana Threesome - Kim, | Amaris, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:When is it not a good day for a poolside threesome you ask? Well never. I guess. Ha. Well it couldn't get any better with gorgeous, blonde, Czech beauty Amaris, stunning long legged and thin Kim and a guy who looks just good enough that it could just as easily be you in here. Again I picked the music for this one. The video starts like an old school Tom Petty video. Watch and see what you think about my music choice. I've always liked tunes b4 my time. What do you guys think about the HOTTEST action X-Art has had in a while. Happy Memorial Day wekend USA! And I'm working a special video for my birthday. xoxo Love, Colette
    Model: Kim, | Amaris,

UbiqFile:1867-lrg.zip - 63.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pussy Party - Naomi Woods, | Lena, - X-Art.com - Photo

Pussy Party - Naomi Woods, | Lena, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:When petite Naomi Woods took one look at tall, 6'1" Lena Anderson, she loved what she saw. Every inch of her screams out youthful sexiness. Now an X-Art Girl, teenager Lena is new to erotic modeling but she definitely knows what she likes in the bedroom. These stunning girls instantly started playing and shedding each others clothes as they laughed and playfully kissed. And when beautiful Naomi started licking and sucking Lena's young pussy, all bets were off. Lena returned the favor and sent Naomi into orgasmic orbit with some delightful double finger fucking.Not to be outdone, Naomi used my magic toy on young Lena's clit. She got off so good. Gorgeous girls cum in many sizes!  XOXO, Colette 
    Model: Naomi Woods, | Lena,

UbiqFile:1609-lrg.zip - 41.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Beauty In Blue - Alexa, - X-Art.com - Photo

Beauty In Blue - Alexa, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:I think it is a great idea to dress Alexa in blue lingerie. You can see why this 5'10" beauty with the mesmerizing green eyes already is a successful fashion model. She looks great in everything and keeps her lean body in perfect athletic trim. When she decides to play tease-the-photographer by getting naked and spreading her lips, she overwhelms everyone with her natural, uninhibited sexuality. Naturally, I agreed when Alexa caught Jean's eye and suggested that we move on to wine, a fireplace and some passionate fucking. Capturing her delight as she sucked his cock, got wet as he licked her pussy, and then continued to have hard orgasms as Jean's ample manhood filled her up is fabulous erotic art. And Alexa loves that she is turning you on as well. Cheers, Brigham
    Model: Alexa,

UbiqFile:1642-lrg.zip - 76.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

How Deep Is My Love II - Aidra, - X-Art.com - Photo

How Deep Is My Love II - Aidra, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:X-Art Girl Aidra has a great body, a beautiful face (those cute dimples!) and an intensely sensual quality that the camera adores. It was her idea to dress for bed in a garter, sheer stockings and high heels. Add a translucent dildo and let nature take its course. My hope in this shoot was to capture Aidra's passionate, deep love of sex and the glory of her orgasms. She exceeded expectations! Sit back and enjoy her delicious curves; those magnificent natural tits; her flirting with you, the subscriber; and the the joy she reveals as she spreads her tight, wet pussy and fucks herself deep and hard. Amazing girl. -- Brigham
    Model: Aidra,

UbiqFile:1615-lrg.zip - 38.7 MB

Thread Information