Pro User

Oct 2016

Purely Perfect Pink - Naomi B, - X-Art.com-Video

Purely Perfect Pink - Naomi B, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
    Naomi is gazing out her window awaiting her man's arrival. She is feeling sexy and can't wait to see him. He slowly undresses her to see her perky breasts and perfect pink pussy. Samuel just can't get enough. They embark on a hot encounter, enjoying every inch of each other's bodies until both cum in ecstasy. Don't miss this one:-)
    Model: Naomi B,
    Studio: X-Art.com-Video

File Name : x-art_bg_naomi_b_samuel_purely_perfect_pink_1080.mp4
    File Size : 971.99 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1088
    Duration : 00:15:43

Download:
    UbiqFile:x-art_bg_naomi_b_samuel_purely_perfect_pink_1080.mp4 - 972.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Roller Girl - Salena Storm, - X-Art.com - Photo

Roller Girl - Salena Storm, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Just in time for #ThrowbackThursday!There is something so cool about that 1980's style of erotic photography, shot on 35mm film in funky outfits and tall socks! Inspired by those awesome girly mags of yesteryear, we decided to dress-up super-hottie Salena Storm in roller skates and knit bottoms.I'm pretty sure that if you looked up "irresistibly, adorable and sexy," you would find Salena Storm.As a photographer, she is an absolute joy to shoot, her every angle is a pleasure to the eye. Petite, pretty and dying to be naughty for you... This is Salena.She is so much fun and such a flirt! The truth is, on and off camera, she loves to play with her sweet pussy - and have sex. Can you tell?When we handed her a lollipop-esque sex toy, Salena quickly dropped her panties and started playing with her pussy to a blissful orgasm! Don't miss this video! Selena is our special Roller Girl and you won'y need fries and a coke it...
    Model: Salena Storm,
    Studio: X-Art.com - Photo

Download ARCHIVE Photo & Pictures :

UbiqFile:1582-lrg.zip - 502.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexy Surfing Lessons - Nella Jones, - X-Art.com-Video

Sexy Surfing Lessons - Nella Jones, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
    Kendall and Tyler have been secretly fantasizing about each other since the day she had her first surfing lesson. The fantasy finally became a reality, and the two of them couldn't help but cut the lesson short and fuck on the beach! Watch as Tyler teaches blonde beach-babe Kendall more than just how to surf   xoxo
    Model: Nella Jones,

File Name : x-art_kendal_tyler_bg_1080.mp4
    File Size : 1868 MB
    Duration : 00:30:24

Download:
    UbiqFile:x-art_kendal_tyler_bg_1080.mp4 - 1.8 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Desires Through Film Noir - Jessica, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desires Through Film Noir - Jessica, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:See Jessica in a beautiful artistic nude series that we produced in black & white. This gorgeous girl has the body of an angel and you'll see her admire her own subtle curves and prominent lips (both pairs). We must love ourselves before anyone else can love us, isn't that true? Jessica shows us how to play and pose, with just herself today...and all of us who love and adore her! Cum enjoy these desires through film noir.
    Model: Jessica,

UbiqFile:1335-lrg.zip - 100.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sex With A Mermaid - Lillianne, - X-Art.com-Video

Sex With A Mermaid - Lillianne, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
    If anyone who's reading this has seen the movie "Splash" then you may have imagined having sex with a stunning blonde mermaid. Sirens fabled to lure the sailors to the rocks where they lounged and sang in angelic tones. Hypnotizing the sailors and causing shipwrecks.But not to worry, no wrecks needed: for now watch this mermaid who's gotten her legs and first has to experiment with what's between them. One of her favorite things of being a human is an orgasm. So who wants to get in line and show her what comes next after solo masturbation. And have sex with this ethereal, beautiful mermaid. She's out of this world. xxoo ~ Love, Colette
    Model: Lillianne,

File Name : x-art_solo_lillianne_sex_with_a_mermaid_1080.mp4
    File Size : 609.05 MB
    Duration : 00:09:54

Download:
    UbiqFile:x-art_solo_lillianne_sex_with_a_mermaid_1080.mp4 - 609.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexy Breakfast in Bed - Dominica, - X-Art.com-Video

Sexy Breakfast in Bed - Dominica, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
    Who can resist breakfast in bed, especially on a Sunday. And can you imagine if it was Dominca Anne who was serving it to you in her adorable maids outfit? Well after you are served, Dominca will service herself. And I doubt you'll have an appetite for anything but watching her and that's what she wants! She is so perfectly stunning. You won't find a video like this anywhere but X-Art.com! Enjoy! xoxo Colette
    Model: Dominica,

File Name : x-art_dominica_ann_breakfast_and_bed_1080.mp4
    File Size : 993.66 MB
    Resolution : 1936x1088 @ 1934x1088
    Duration : 00:15:59

Download:
    UbiqFile:x-art_dominica_ann_breakfast_and_bed_1080.mp4 - 993.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

My Sweet Surrender - Eveline, - X-Art.com-Video

My Sweet Surrender - Eveline, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
    Eveline has woken up from a midday nap and glances out her window thinking about her afternoon plans. Samuel walks in and answers that question. He slowly caresses her body melts her into sweet seduction. Eveline can't resist wanting more from this encounter and grips the bedsheets in ecastasy as Samuel goes deep inside her. The afternoon becomes even sweeter as Eveline cums over and over. I think she and Samuel are happy they stayed in and had this afternoon encounter:-) 
    Model: Eveline,

File Name : x-art_bg_eveline_samuel_my_sweet_surrender_1080.mp4
    File Size : 1021.87 MB
    Duration : 00:16:35

Download:
    UbiqFile:x-art_bg_eveline_samuel_my_sweet_surrender_1080.mp4 - 1021.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

X Marks The Spot - Vinna, - X-Art.com-Video

X Marks The Spot - Vinna, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
    What do you do if a guy you don't know ties you up to basically an X shaped crucifix?1) smart choice try to get the cops on the line.2) Decide whether you were willingly or unwillingly tied up. Actually do that part first.3) If he starts doing things that feel good, maybe you planned this and should go with it.BUT remember if you wake up tied to a huge wooden X and you don't know the guy or remember anything get help immediately! Depends how well you or your parents know you 😘But for sake of this video let's say you are a willing participant and into BDSM. Just the flick of his tongue in the right place can make you cum so hard you'll get rope burn. Turns out our guy in this type and is a big tease. He torments you until you can't take it any longer and insist to be untied and fucked hard on the bed until he comes all over you! And that's what to do if you find yourself in a similar situation xo Love, Colette ❤️
    Model: Vinna,

File Name : x-art_bg_vinna_angelo_x_marks_the_spot_1080.mp4
    File Size : 959.79 MB
    Duration : 00:15:33

Download:
    UbiqFile:x-art_bg_vinna_angelo_x_marks_the_spot_1080.mp4 - 959.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

In the Woods - and Inside Izzy! - Izzy, - X-Art.com - Photo

In the Woods - and Inside Izzy! - Izzy, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:What is it about Czech girls? X-Art fans love them, and probably no one more than the luscious, incredibly gorgeous Izzy. What a beauty -- and she gets so turned on knowing that you love to watch her fuck in romantic settings. Some of you like outdoor scenes. Done! (I told you that we are here to meet all of your sexual desires). Lucky for you, Izzy is very athletic, and a hike in the woods -- doesn't she kill you in those short jeans? -- just increases her desire to pitch a tent, become one with nature, and suck and fuck Jake until you cum along with them. Trust me -- you will! I cannot get enough of this stunning blonde as she takes it from behind and enjoys multiple orgasms. And this piece of erotic female perfection is smart and funny as well! XOXO, Colette
    Model: Izzy,

UbiqFile:1450-lrg.zip - 120.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Summer Sex With Sybil - Summer, | Sybil, - X-Art.com - Photo

Summer Sex With Sybil - Summer, | Sybil, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Elegant Sybil is as passionate as she is beautiful. This brunette with an adorable smile and well-toned body happily admits that she loves you to watch as she tenderly makes love to another girl. And not just any girl!  Fan favorite Summer -- who aroused men and women alike in her earlier shoots with X-Art and Colette.com! Summer loves to play with girls as beautiful as she is. This blonde stunner knows no limits in her pursuit of the perfect orgasm, and Sybil feels the same way. What these girls can do with a caress, a touch, and (of course) their tongues and fingers.... To be honest, I got hot and bothered on the set just watching the two them intertwine (don't tell Brig). It proves again how wonderful lesbian sex can be. Can I say that? I guess I just did! XOXO, Colette
    Model: Summer, | Sybil,

UbiqFile:1685-lrg.zip - 339.2 MB

Thread Information