Pro User

Oct 2016

Hot Blonde Lesbian Friends with Benefits - Nella Jones, | Nikki Peaches, - X-Art.com - Photo

Hot Blonde Lesbian Friends with Benefits - Nella Jones, | Nikki Peaches, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:So what do you get when you have two stunning blondes with a little bubbly gone to their heads and some hot girl crushes? You get a SUPER SEXY 21st birthday celebration. How many of our members would not have done anything to be in the middle of this hot party? Lucky me, I was there. We'll put up the photos soon too. They are as stunning as the girls.  But right now seriously enjoy two of the most beautiful and exclusive girls in the erotic industry today in lifelike 4k and then meet them live on X-Art chat!! Happy Birthday Nella! We love you! Join  today and comment that you did! xoxo ~ Love, Colette 
    Model: Nella Jones, | Nikki Peaches,
    Studio: X-Art.com - Photo

Download ARCHIVE Photo & Pictures :

UbiqFile:1866-lrg.zip - 88.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Deep Inside Gina - Gina, - X-Art.com - Photo

Deep Inside Gina - Gina, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:She may try to disguise herself in a festive Mardi Gras mask for awhile, but there is no way of forgetting this Russian model's petite, tight and perfect body. Just watch (spellbound) her ballet moves when she is naked. Gina looks totally adorable and innocent, but she exudes sex. She has oral skills that make men quiver and doesn't mind when the favor is returned. When Gina is with a guy or girl (and this cutie could have anyone she wants: even me) she makes her mate feel like they are in their own little dream world, bodies and souls intertwined. Gina always prefers to start slowly and then build to multiple, hard orgasms. That girlish smile tells you how much fun she is having! No kidding this Euro girl loves to tease. "Cum inside Gina" and save this to your permanent collection, you'll want to. Worth the price of the whole site for just this one! XOXO, Colette
    Model: Gina,

UbiqFile:1668-lrg.zip - 66.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Three is NOT a Crowd - - X-Art.com-Video

Three is NOT a Crowd - - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
    Seth is busy working. And Nikki is feeling REALLY horny. She tries to excite him with her perfect body and sexy lingerie, but it's no use. Can you believe it? Lucky Nikki forgot she invited her HOT friend Charity over. She quickly gets Charity to agree to a threesome and strips her down to her panties.Now Seth decides to take notice. I mean isn't a threesome what every guy wants? And who could resist two of the hottest 22 year olds on the planet!So Seth goes from work, to working it. The girls climb on top and suck his cock. Then they take charge and take turns riding him. Finally he is hot and decides to participate. A LOT of steamy sex later and he cums all over them.Mission accomplished for Nikki. When in doubt, bring a friend. Remember that girls and guys. XOXO Colette PS. Lots more new models and new content comig. We finally have internet after the Malibu fires! The two new models here are Nikki Peaches and Charity Crawford
    Model:
    Studio: X-Art.com-Video

File Name : x-art_nikki_charity_seth_three_is_not_a_crowd_720.mp 4
    File Size : 725.23 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:19:39

Download:
    UbiqFile:x-art_nikki_charity_seth_three_is_not_a_crowd_720.mp 4 - 725.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

The Cock Teaser - Melissa Moore, - X-Art.com - Photo

The Cock Teaser - Melissa Moore, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:When teenage beauty Melissa Moore decides to gets naked and looks at you with those gorgeous hazel eyes, she can capture the heart and mind of any man. She absolutely loves to suck a dick slowly and playfully wrap her tongue and lips around a guy's shaft and balls as his pulse quickens. In other words, Melissa is a born cock teaser! The pace quickens, however, once she takes a guy for a ride. Yes, this athletic and limber X-Art Girl loves to mix things up and fuck in a variety of positions. Luckily, Jean knows just how to stretch her young, tight pussy until the orgasms cum one after another. Teasing is over. Melissa is the real thing! XOXO, Colette
    Model: Melissa Moore,

UbiqFile:1536-lrg.zip - 441.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Rock Me Baby featuring Anny - Anny Aurora, - X-Art.com - Photo

Rock Me Baby featuring Anny - Anny Aurora, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Redhead beauty Anny jumps out of bed, puts her headphones on and starts to dance. Her tall, dark and handsome lover emerges from the steamy shower and they kiss. He wisks her off her feet and sets her down on the bed. Anny's puffy nipples are all it takes to get him hard as a rock. His ridiculously massive cock is truly a bit more than she can handle! Beautiful and erotic! Enjoy!
    Model: Anny Aurora,

UbiqFile:1480-lrg.zip - 35.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fascination with My Body - Bailey, - X-Art.com - Photo

Fascination with My Body - Bailey, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:We have all become fascinated with Bailey's amazingly perfect body, and we LOVE that she is so eager to share it with us. And really, what is more attractive than a gorgeous woman with confidence? Wait, I know...a gorgeous woman with confidence AND a tight body, perfect ass, perky nipples, and a delicious pussy. Enjoy this Czech beauty...as she enjoys herself. Want a really close look, well then cum inside! Love, Colette
    Model: Bailey,

UbiqFile:972-lrg.zip - 44.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Deeper and Deeper - Rebecca, - X-Art.com - Photo

Deeper and Deeper - Rebecca, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Rebecca is unbelievably stunning. She would be any man's (or woman's) dream. Just look at her perfect breasts, flat stomach, and amazing curves on her slim body. And that is enough to make her older partner stand up taller and catch notice when she enters the room. All she has to do is look your way and you'll melt. She may have a few girlfriends and older men (that she "meets up with") as those are her two preferences. But I bet after one look, you'd be willing to share too. Especially with the hottest girl in the bar. I know I would. xx Love, Colette ❤️
    Model: Rebecca,

UbiqFile:1754-lrg.zip - 137.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pink Kitty - Chloe Couture, - X-Art.com - Photo

Pink Kitty - Chloe Couture, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Blonde cutie Chloe Couture is a college coed who loves fashion, cats and romantic sex. The girl with the soulful eyes flashed a beguiling smile when I suggested that she slip out of her tiny pink outfit and play with her very own kitty. Chloe loves the feel of a cock in her mouth and inside her pussy, and a very large dick-shaped toy soon caught her attention. Can you imagine those beautiful baby blues looking up as she slowly sucks you until you cum? As her dildo parted her lips and moved deeply inside her, Chloe's own orgasms shook her body. This girl definitely believes that bigger is better!  Hee hee. XOXO, Colette 
    Model: Chloe Couture,

UbiqFile:1596-lrg.zip - 65.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Black Friday Can FUCK My Ass - Kira, - X-Art.com-Video

Black Friday Can FUCK My Ass - Kira, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
    Bonus Scene for X-Art members!So did everyone buy all the stupid stuff they wanted or needed on Black Friday? Well just in case you're still wanting something black and you like hot blondes in black lingerie and pink stripper heals who like well endowed men (who in turn like to fuck petite little blondes in the ass)...Then look no further. Your shopping will be complete. If you're a member log on. If not just join and get this 4K video and many more downloads, streaming and photos that never expire and you will have an entire collection of the BEST erotica; especially if you join X-Art.com too. So you won't feel like you missed out on any shopping: you'll be too busy cumming on yourself or your partner while Kira's hot friend finishes on her gorgeous face. So you'll have gotten a bargain to enjoy alone or share with your wife, girlfriend or boyfriend and you can tell Black Friday to fuck off too! Lol xxoo Love, Colette
    Model: Kira,

File Name : x-art_bga_kira_angelo_black_friday_can_fuck_my_ass_1 080.mp4
    File Size : 1406.26 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1088
    Duration : 00:22:45

Download:
    UbiqFile:x-art_bga_kira_angelo_black_friday_can_fuck_my_ass_1 080.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Strawberries and Cream - Mary Kalisy, - X-Art.com-Video

Strawberries and Cream - Mary Kalisy, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
    When you want to fuck a guy, do it in style! That is Mary's mantra in her first shoot for Colette.com. Looking irresistibly beautiful in her black lingerie, Mary sips champagne and sucks strawberries in bed. OK, maybe there is something else she would love to suck, but it better be big. And if the right guy is good, there may be a riding lesson and a creampie for dessert. Mary's insatiable sexuality always leads to a happy ending, and when she wants it deep, it often is bottoms up. Want to know a secret? Our Mary has orgasms that just don't stop when she knows that others are watching. Especially you. Enjoy this gorgeous, magical Russian model. "Got a feelin', feelin' in your eyes.  Got a fever, fever in your thighs." - "Mary, Mary," Velvet Revolver.
    Model: Mary Kalisy,

File Name : x-art_bg_mary_marty_strawberries_and_cream_1080.mp4
    File Size : 1134.11 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1088
    Duration : 00:18:22

Download:
    UbiqFile:x-art_bg_mary_marty_strawberries_and_cream_1080.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Thread Information