Pro User

Oct 2016

Nella Black Lace Lingerie - Nella Jones, - X-Art.com - Photo

Nella Black Lace Lingerie - Nella Jones, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Nella is always hot, but when she is naked except for lacy black lingerie. Well who can resist her? Those gorgeous, curious, piercing blue almond eyes. Perfect ass and slim body and that cute sprinkling of freckles. Who wouldn't want to play with this dream girl! Catch her on X-Artcams. I'll post when I know she'll be online xoxo Colette
    Model: Nella Jones,
    Studio: X-Art.com - Photo

Download ARCHIVE Photo & Pictures :

UbiqFile:1855-lrg.zip - 38.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Teenage Glitter And Rainbows - Rainbow, - X-Art.com-Video

Teenage Glitter And Rainbows - Rainbow, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
    She's only just 18 years old. Fresh off the farm, she was awkward in front of the camera at first. So I decided who doesn't love holographic glitter and Brig loves shooting shower scenes. So this shy girl from the mid-west was shot in her first ever erotic film covered in glitter, and while she got turned on a natural rainbow formed. When we asked what her name was she said just call me "rainbow" and continued making herself cum for the cameras as the natural Rainbows blessed the scene. You've gotta watch this one. Kind of crazy, but really cool! Love, Colette xxoo
    Model: Rainbow,
    Studio: X-Art.com-Video

File Name : x-art_solo_rainbow_teenage_glitter_and_rainbows_1080 .mp4
    File Size : 408.83 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1088
    Duration : 00:06:40

Download:
    UbiqFile:x-art_solo_rainbow_teenage_glitter_and_rainbows_1080 .mp4 - 408.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

From 3 to 4 Part II - Teal, | Keira, | Kate, - X-Art.com - Photo

From 3 to 4 Part II - Teal, | Keira, | Kate, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:This may be the best "Part II" you've ever seen! Get ready for three super horny girls and one sexy guy to blow your mind (and the girls seem to be competing in the art of blowing Jake!) These gorgeous X-Art models will ride him and suck him in various positions, then pleasure each other a lot more too. You will want to join this group in some incredible sex (duh!)...because this one is a chart-topper! :-)This is a BONUS set I just found from the video...xoxo Colette
    Model: Teal, | Keira, | Kate,

UbiqFile:1155-lrg.zip - 10.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

The Thinner The Spinner - Nastya, - X-Art.com-Video

The Thinner The Spinner - Nastya, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
    The thinner the spinnerThe bigger the bonerNighty nightyMighty tight and tinyThis unforgettable update is like a perverted poem. It's an about face that makes skinny love beautiful butt hardcore.Watch and Enjoy!
    Model: Nastya,

File Name : x-art_bga_nastya_archy_the_thinner_the_spinner_1080. mp4
    File Size : 1133.69 MB
    Duration : 00:18:21

Download:
    UbiqFile:x-art_bga_nastya_archy_the_thinner_the_spinner_1080. mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Night of Excitement - Lyra, - X-Art.com - Photo

Night of Excitement - Lyra, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Lyra quickly is becoming an X-Art Girl favorite since first shooting with us earlier this year. Her California babe good looks, those hazel eyes and a smile that would light up any room are good reasons. But let's face it: Lyra also turns heads because she has a great, well-toned ass and a gorgeous pussy that she likes to get wet as often as possible. Yes, Lyra really loves to fuck and loves to turn on our subscribers. I consider this new shoot as a tribute to her beautiful booty. For fun, I let her choose her favorite dildo and, of course, she chose two that let her rub her clit, go deep inside and then laugh with pleasure as she had lovely orgasms. Lyra loves it! XOXO, Colette
    Model: Lyra,

UbiqFile:1588-lrg.zip - 71.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexy Summer Camp - Kenna, | Madi Meadows, - X-Art.com - Photo

Sexy Summer Camp - Kenna, | Madi Meadows, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:A gorgeous blonde and beautiful brunette sneak away to their cabin in the woods for a weekend of wild sex. Before the boys arrive, Madi and Kenna get down to business. The Great Outdoors has never looked better!
    Model: Kenna, | Madi Meadows,

UbiqFile:1512-lrg.zip - 336.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Red Hot And Green - Mary Kalisy, - X-Art.com - Photo

Red Hot And Green - Mary Kalisy, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Along cums Mary in black lingerie with a fucking gorgeous body and that soulful look. Really, how could anyone resist this Russian temptation? Mary loves both girls and boys. When one or the other is not around, she always has a bedtime toy handy. Mary likes it deep, she likes it in every position, and she gets off as she stretches her tight pussy for her pleasure and yours. See for yourself. Watching Mary have multiple orgasms is a beautiful thing. "... desire is the fire in the eyes of chicks." - The Association
    Model: Mary Kalisy,

UbiqFile:1676-lrg.zip - 53.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Afternoon Rendevous - Lovita, - X-Art.com - Photo

Afternoon Rendevous - Lovita, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Lovita is new to the city and has been mingling with the locals. She recently met a man that got her wet with excitement. She invited him to her room in the nearby hotel which was totally out of character for her. When he arrived, she got nervous and hid behind the curtain but once she saw him walk in she remembered why she just couldn't resist this rendezvous. He instantly makes her comfortable and she peels her clothes off. They melt into each other. His large pulsating cock does not disappoint. Lovita cums over and over, almost too much to handle. Wanna join? xoxo
    Model: Lovita,

UbiqFile:1781-lrg.zip - 101.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Stripping With My Black Cock - Jenna, - X-Art.com-Video

Stripping With My Black Cock - Jenna, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
    Jenna is back visiting us and looking hotter than ever. She found the new black glitter dildo I just received and couldn't resist trying it out. Watch her strip down and show us how much her pink little pussy wants that big black cock! She takes it deep and cums hard. Definitely an orgasm not to miss! Xoxo Colette  
    Model: Jenna,

File Name : x-art_solo_jenna_1080.mp4
    File Size : 699.52 MB
    Duration : 00:11:14

Download:
    UbiqFile:x-art_solo_jenna_1080.mp4 - 699.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Aurora Wants It All - Aurora Belle, - X-Art.com - Photo

Aurora Wants It All - Aurora Belle, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Adorable blonde pixie Aurora Belle is a multi-talented musician, model and lover of good times. Those full lips, green eyes and tight ass - she is irresistible. Aurora was doing a solo shoot for us and looking fabulous in her pink, "fuck me" panties and black nylon when Jean and she made eye contact on the set. The sexual chemistry was obvious. Suddenly, Aurora asked if she could do her first X-Art shoot with a guy. Who could ever tell her no? Trust me, the passion you see between these two is real. Notice the tender touching, kissing and laughter. The oral sex is spectacular and intense. And when Aurora takes that big cock inside her tight young pussy, she is in orgasmic heaven. You will be too! XOXO, Colette
    Model: Aurora Belle,

UbiqFile:1604-lrg.zip - 124.8 MB

Thread Information