Pro User

Oct 2016

Purrfect Pussycat - Jenna, - X-Art.com - Photo

Purrfect Pussycat - Jenna, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Such a pretty little kitty! Meow! Jenna is a flexible ballerina and active member of the X-Art community! She is dominant with women and submissive with men. Here she will be whatever you want her to be. Imagine her all to yourself or in a group. This little fit beauty can do the splits (on your face). Don't overlook Jenna. An amazing girl and person with a killer body and insatiable sexual appetite. Trust me, I know. Don't ask...but do check out the video and see how horny our little Nymph makes you! xoxo Love, Colette
    Model: Jenna,
    Studio: X-Art.com - Photo

Download ARCHIVE Photo & Pictures :

UbiqFile:1695-lrg.zip - 51.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Stairway To Heaven II - Kaisa, - X-Art.com-Video

Stairway To Heaven II - Kaisa, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
    Have you ever gone out with someone and the chemistry was so intense that you couldn't wait to get back to your apartment? Kaisa and Levon can barely make it up the stairway before letting their lust for each other take over. Cum watch Kaisa take control as she rides his cock to a hot orgasm. This is one you don't want to miss! xoxo
    Model: Kaisa,
    Studio: X-Art.com-Video

File Name : x-art_kaisa_jack_stairway_to_heaven_ii_1080.mp4
    File Size : 1564.88 MB
    Resolution : 1936x1088 @ 1934x1088
    Duration : 00:25:19

Download:
    UbiqFile:x-art_kaisa_jack_stairway_to_heaven_ii_1080.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Tropical Sexcapades Part II - Leah Gotti, - X-Art.com - Photo

Tropical Sexcapades Part II - Leah Gotti, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:I love Leah Gotti. She is so cute, so adorable and so much fun to be around. And this petite brunette with the big smile has a secret to share with you: she loves to fuck. Of course, Colette.com subscribers already learned that recently. Now, she makes her debut as an X-Art Girl.  This teenage fashion model and former cheerleader is amazingly acrobatic, and especially when she has a pulsating hard cock inside her tight young pussy. Not to mention her deep throat skills, which will have you cumming back for more. Enjoy as Leah's body glistens and she has orgasm after orgasm. This gorgeous Texan makes a strong argument for adding Aquatic Fucking as an Olympic event! Hee hee.  XOXO, Colette 
    Model: Leah Gotti,

UbiqFile:1524-lrg.zip - 173.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

SEX after WORK - - X-Art.com-Video

SEX after WORK - - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
    Vera is a truly tiny girl. She has been working as a secretary for most of her life and now close to 30 years old, she decides to try out sex for money. She has always had this fantasy. So on Friday night when she gets back from work she calls her friend Rob, who she knows is in the buusiness and asks if he can come over and teach her a few things. Turns out she is a quick study! What will happen Monday at work? Will her boss find out? Will she quit? Seemed like she likes this new career option a little too much! Hope you all have great sex after work today! xoxo Colette
    Model:
    Studio: X-Art.com-Video

File Name : x-art_vera_rob_sex_after_work_720.mp4
    File Size : 806.2 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:21:59

Download:
    UbiqFile:x-art_vera_rob_sex_after_work_720.mp4 - 806.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sweeter Than Wine - Uma Jolie, - X-Art.com - Photo

Sweeter Than Wine - Uma Jolie, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:There are pretty girls, beautiful girls, and then girls like Uma Jolie. I am not sure if anyone gets off shooting for X-Art more than this stunning Californian. Just look at those eyes. They would suck in any man (so to speak) or woman. Uma is classy and loves animals. Wouldn't you love to be that puppy in this shoot? She has such a sexy and teasing sense of humor. Miss Jolie also truly appreciates the finer things in life, whether it is a good wine or hot sex. When she raise her lovely legs and starts fingering her perfect pussy, well, it takes your breath away. Enjoy! Brigham 
    Model: Uma Jolie,

UbiqFile:1605-lrg.zip - 64.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

The Fantasy Suite - Aubrey, - X-Art.com - Photo

The Fantasy Suite - Aubrey, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсriptionon't you wish you had exclusive access to see what REALLY goes on in the reality show fantasy suite? Well now you do! Aubrey and Tyler are oozing with feelings for one another and it's obvious that there's real sparks! Aubrey feels sexier than ever, and can't wait to show this surfer guy how tight yet flexible she is. As he fills her up, she falls deeper and deeper in lustful bliss. I just love these two together! Cum with me into the fantasy suite..
    Model: Aubrey,

UbiqFile:1388-lrg.zip - 93.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Alexis LOVE Me - Alexis Love, - X-Art.com - Photo

Alexis LOVE Me - Alexis Love, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Alexis is one of the most beautiful and sexy models we have ever had the pleasure of shooting! 8 years later when X-Art is practically a household name she shows back up on our doorstep ready to bare all for Brig's camera. Look at the gorgeous 18 year old and now compare her to the even more beautiful 27 year old woman that she has become. Who wants more Alexis. Say" I"...I LOVE her! xoxo ~ Colette 
    Model: Alexis Love,

UbiqFile:1455-lrg.zip - 51.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Deep Inside Caprice - Caprice, - X-Art com

Deep Inside Caprice - Caprice, - X-Art_com

Desсription:X-Art features the world finest HD erotic videos and erotic photography, gorgeous erotic models and nude models from the USA, Europe and South America, high-quality videos.
    Model: Caprice,
    Studio: X-Art_com

File Name : x-art_caprice_deep_inside_1080.mov
    File Size : 531.19 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:08:27

Download:
    UbiqFile:x-art_caprice_deep_inside_1080.mov - 531.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Intimo - Carlie, | Leila, - X-Art com

Intimo - Carlie, | Leila, - X-Art_com

Desсription:X-Art features the world finest HD erotic videos and erotic photography, gorgeous erotic models and nude models from the USA, Europe and South America, high-quality videos.
    Model: Carlie, | Leila,

File Name : x-art_carlie_leila_intimo_480.mp4
    File Size : 36.65 MB
    Resolution : 720x400 @ 712x400
    Duration : 00:05:06

Download:
    UbiqFile:x-art_carlie_leila_intimo_480.mp4 - 36.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Trouble - Stevie, - X-Art com

Trouble - Stevie, - X-Art_com

Model: Stevie,

File Name : x-art_stevie_trouble_1080.mp4
    File Size : 138.89 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:05:27

Download:
    UbiqFile:x-art_stevie_trouble_1080.mp4 - 138.9 MB

Thread Information