Pro User

Oct 2016

Deepest Desires - Aubrey, - X-Art.com - Photo

Deepest Desires - Aubrey, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:It's AUBREY WEEK! And when she seductively whispers "deep & rough," her man's eyes grow wide as he follows her into the bedroom, where she begins to undress both herself and him. She pulls off his pants and shows him how she likes it in her mouth too. By now her pussy is dripping wet and ready for action. They move faster and faster and harder as she gets wetter and wetter. Taking it from behind, her tiny pussy squeezes his hard cock and she yells out with orgasm... Want to cum with them? Aubrey is happy to fulfill your deepest desires. So don't be shy, we're not. xoxo Love, Colette
    Model: Aubrey,
    Studio: X-Art.com - Photo

Download ARCHIVE Photo & Pictures :

UbiqFile:1346-lrg.zip - 39.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Happy Couple - Kristen, - X-Art.com - Photo

Happy Couple - Kristen, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Kristen is back at X-Art! She's now a blonde and she looks better than ever.

She is still with the same cute guy (with the big cock) that we shot her with over three years ago.

Enjoy them again, more experienced and more beautiful as they make passionate love for our cameras.

She starts by sliding him into her mouth, it barely fits! He pleasures her orally and with his fingers, she loves it!

He takes her from behind, she gets on top and rides until she cums.

He finishes on her flat stomach. They said he had to pull out since she skipped her pill and they weren't ready for babies yet!

Hope you like this happy couple, they get excited when you watch!
    Model: Kristen,

UbiqFile:684-lrg.zip - 105.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Truth or Dare - Lexi, | Mia M, - X-Art.com-Video

Truth or Dare - Lexi, | Mia M, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
    HD Video! Truth or Dare? Do you remember playing that game as a kid? Have you ever played it with "grown-up" friends. This HD video will be another addition to the Naughty-Colette produced and directed collection. And I think the photos are really great too! Everyone had a lot of fun making it! (especially me ;-) Watch these two hot couples as they switch, swing, swap, fuck and suck until the guys finish on their friends faces. And really, who can beat Mia at a dare (when she can give upside down blowjobs? I mean she is a contortionist! Come on, that is so cool!). Four of my favorite people in the world in one scene. Hope you love it! Doesn't it make you want to have a little party and play "Truth or Dare"?  XOXO Love, Colette
    Model: Lexi, | Mia M,
    Studio: X-Art.com-Video

File Name : x-art_mia_m_lexi_tyler_mrx_truth_or_dare_1080.mp4
    File Size : 440.41 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:15:17

Download:
    UbiqFile:x-art_mia_m_lexi_tyler_mrx_truth_or_dare_1080.mp4 - 440.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fuck Fashion - Alexis, - X-Art.com - Photo

Fuck Fashion - Alexis, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:From our gODDESS archives... Alexis reveals a more subtle side of her erotic beauty, sporting a black string bikini and little else. She fans out her long dark hair and then brushes her fingertips across her breasts, gently teasing her puffy nipples until they stand aroused. She glances to the camera as if asking for encouragement, arching her back and dancing a slow, seductive dance.
    Model: Alexis,

UbiqFile:251-lrg.zip - 6.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

No Strings Attached - Eufrat, | Silvie, - X-Art.com - Photo

No Strings Attached - Eufrat, | Silvie, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Silvie and Eufrat have been friends for a long time. They have a lot in common since they are both full time models and they also both LOVE lesbian sex.

Silvie was recently married, but her husband still allows her to see her old friend Eufrat for some hot 'no strings attached' action. After Silvie visits Eufrat in her apartment she always heads straight back to her husband to tell him every detail of her lovemaking with her best girlfriend. This gets Silvie's husband really turned on and on these days they always end up having the best sex in some new location in their home.

Now you are invited to Eufrat's apartment, to look in on the girls during one of their private afternoon trysts where they decide to play some 'strip poker' ;-) see them get naked, make-out and then expertly work each others pussies until they both have awesome orgasms. These ladies are HOT, gorgeous and they LOVE lesbian sex!

Watch and decide. Would you let your girlfriend or wife have an afternoon girlfriend like Silvie or Eufrat?
    Model: Eufrat, | Silvie,

UbiqFile:626-lrg.zip - 135.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Capture Me - Dina, - X-Art.com - Photo

Capture Me - Dina, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:As Dina enters the room wearing stilettos and lingerie, it's obvious she only has one thing in mind. Jake on the other hand, wants to first capture her gorgeous body and doll-like face, so he starts snapping pictures of her. She smiles and flirts while persistently crawling across the bed toward him. The real fun begins when Dina pulls her panties aside for Jake to get a closer look, and finally he ditches the camera (as anyone would!) and captures her the way she's been wanting.
    Model: Dina,

UbiqFile:1398-lrg.zip - 57.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Still Mine - Carrie, - X-Art.com - Photo

Still Mine - Carrie, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Carrie is one of those girls that leaves you always wanting more. Maybe it's the way she flirts, or her impressive sex drive...or the way she just lets go and enjoys the moment. Either way she is so fuckable that you probably want to take her right now. One taste and you're cock stands to full attention. Then you bend her over the table and watch her pretty face and gorgeous ass as she loses herself while you plunge deeper and deeper inside. You'll want to claim her as your own after this. For now, though, she's still mine ;-)
    Model: Carrie,

UbiqFile:1272-lrg.zip - 50.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pretty Plaything - Tori, - X-Art.com - Photo

Pretty Plaything - Tori, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Mid-way through this stunning photo-set, Tori started to get really horny.

She asked if we wanted to get a few shots of her playing with her sex toys. Of course, we agreed!

"Finally," she said. "I haven't had sex all day. I was starting to wonder if I'd get a chance to get myself off!"

Tori then turned up the vibration on her brightly colored pink & purple sex toys and really had a blast!

She's definitely not the kind of girl to fake an orgasm. "Seriously! Who has time to fake it?" she says, "I'm too busy cumming!"
    Model: Tori,

UbiqFile:498-lrg.zip - 59.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Just Us Girls - Caprice, | Tiffany, - X-Art.com - Photo

Just Us Girls - Caprice, | Tiffany, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Presenting Tiffany's first lesbian experience. She and Caprice kiss, lick and explore their bodies in this stunning high resolution photo series.

Tiffany is just 18 and has never been with a girl, lucky for her Caprice will be her first experience.

Caprice loves lesbian sex and is an excellent first partner for fashion model Tiffany. They start with slow, tender kisses until Tiffany is so turned on that she can't wait. 

Caprice guides Tiffany as she licks and fingers her pussy, then Caprice takes a turn on Tiffany.

They are wanting more so they get out a simple sex toy and use it to make each other cum. 

Make sure to download and save this great high resolution photo series of Tiffany's first lesbian experience!
    Model: Caprice, | Tiffany,

UbiqFile:554-lrg.zip - 34.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

In The Blind - Caprice, - X-Art.com - Photo

In The Blind - Caprice, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:HOLY HOTNESS!! For the first time ever, see Caprice in a threesome with her man Marcello AND another very lucky guy! This couple is amazing to start with, and Caprice is pretty much the sexiest girl on the planet. So what is there not to love?! Watch a flirty tie up and blindfold situation turn extra fun when Marcello has Jake sneak in and assist him in pleasuring sweet Caprice. Once her blindfold is undone, she is freshly orgasm'd and ready to blow and fuck these guys' brains out. Get some now...in the blind. You have to see this!
    Model: Caprice,

UbiqFile:1157-lrg.zip - 83.3 MB

Thread Information