Fit Asian beauty bikini flex, bicep & chest bouncing - Inked Asian Goddess Siren Thorn - iwantclips

From a custom video. You are my guy friend and I always notice you checking me out. You confess to me that you love fit, muscular women. I'm amused and intrigued by this and decide to have a little fun with you... your jaw is already on the ground from seeing me in my tiny, micro blue bikini... but when you see my muscles flex, you just can't handle how sexy I look. I flex and show you my rock hard abs and defined obliques... my toned, muscular round ass, and the most spectacular of all... my chest muscles & biceps that are so strong, I can make them bounce. Everytime you see my biceps bounce and my chest muscles pop, you feel like you are going to burst! To tease you further, I do a little workout in front of you with some bicep curls to accentuate my bulging biceps and shoulders and bouncing pecs. I also do some squats so you can see my muscular, round ass flex. I love how turned on you get when I show you my hard body. I want you to stroke yourself and cum while you're worshipping my bouncing biceps and popping chest!
Models: Inked Asian Goddess Siren Thorn

Duration: 6 min 45 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 170 MiB
Download From AnzFile