Pro User

Oct 2016

Our Sybian orgasm machine! - Nikky Blond - Ddfnetwork.com

Our Sybian orgasm machine! - Nikky Blond - Ddfnetwork.com

Description:
    The continuing popularity of our high-voltage Sybian orgasm machine with the neighborhood nymphos continues today, as the insatiably horny Nikky Blond steps up to the bat. Who's to say? Maybe this time the steely dong almost met its match ... but believe me, after the immense orgasms that it served out to Nikky, the girl superhero lay vanquished in pleasure!
    Model:
    Nikky Blond
    Studio:
    Ddfnetwork.com

Download Screenshots:
    Download From ANZ

Download 4k VIDEO:
    Download From ANZ

Pro User

Oct 2016

Let the fuckening begin! - Moonlight - Ddfnetwork.com

Let the fuckening begin! - Moonlight - Ddfnetwork.com

Description:
    Moonlight gets a good old fashioned fuckening by Chris Taylor and we were invited in to capture the event. Don't miss out as the 5'7" Hungarian blonde really gets it good by her Hungarian lover!
    Chris starts by gaping her juicy pink pussy just above her stockings so we can see exactly what he's going to be jamming his dick into. Then presto, his cock goes from her mouth to deep inside her pussy from behind in a matter of seconds. The dame bends over and backs that s ass up good, enjoying her hot beef deep within her love. Chris has to get him some foot loveing so he flips her on her back and stuffs her twat while licking down her shiny black heels. Then his foot fetish desires kick into full gear as she rubs his dick with her pantyhosed feet and he fingers her perfectly shaved poonie that looks like an amazing gourmet dessert! Cowgirl is followed by anal penetration, is followed by double penetration with the help of a purple bulbous dildo, is followed by a hot load of syrupy cum sprinkled all over Moonlight's hose! Bravo!
    Model:
    Moonlight
    Studio:
    Ddfnetwork.com

Download Screenshots:
    Download From ANZ

Download 4k VIDEO:
    Download From ANZ

Pro User

Oct 2016

Nikky Blond got everything she can - Nikky Blond - Ddfnetwork.com

Nikky Blond got everything she can - Nikky Blond - Ddfnetwork.com

Description:
    Nikky Blond got everything she can desire in this fascinating threesome, and she enjoyed every minute of it. She was happy to please two boys at once, because she's addicted to cock:
    "To be frank, I love cock. I love sucking cock, I love wanking cock, and most of all I love getting fucked by cock - in my arse as well as my pussy." Aren't you green with envy seeing these lucky guys?
    Model:
    Nikky Blond
    Studio:
    Ddfnetwork.com

Download Screenshots:
    Download From ANZ

Download 4k VIDEO:
    Download From ANZ

Pro User

Oct 2016

A lot of times the most gorgeous mo - Mercedes N. - Ddfnetwork.com

A lot of times the most gorgeous mo - Mercedes N. - Ddfnetwork.com

Description:
    A lot of times the most gorgeous models say they really like to admire their reflection in the mirror - especially looking at their beautiful pussies in the mirror while they masturbate, since it really turns them on!Since we'd never actually seen anybody do this, we were never sure whether it was something like 'long walks on the beach.' But when we heard that from Mercedes and we said it sounded sexy, she really wanted to demonstrate for us. And it was enough to convince us that her own sexiness can really turn her on! And after all, it makes sense - we all like looking at Mercedes' pussy too!
    Model:
    Mercedes N.
    Studio:
    Ddfnetwork.com

Download Screenshots:
    Download From ANZ

Download 4k VIDEO:
    Download From ANZ

Pro User

Oct 2016

Today we bring together two of the - Alissa - Ddfnetwork.com

Today we bring together two of the - Alissa - Ddfnetwork.com

Description:
    Today we bring together two of the most, let us say industrious cocks in our stud-farm to work as a two man tag-team. Here in their matching suits and matching dicks Leslie and Alex work together well, even if they do look a little like the boy band from the wrong side of town. But Alissa, with her seductive yet cock-crazed, all-blonde all-star looks, works pretty well as a team of one.. Has the boy band met its match? Watch to find out..
    Model:
    Alissa
    Studio:
    Ddfnetwork.com

Download Screenshots:
    Download From ANZ

Download 4k VIDEO:
    Download From ANZ

Pro User

Oct 2016

Untitled - Rita Faltoyano - Ddfnetwork.com

Untitled - Rita Faltoyano - Ddfnetwork.com

Description:

Model:
    Rita Faltoyano
    Studio:
    Ddfnetwork.com

Download Screenshots:
    Download From ANZ

Download 4k VIDEO:
    Download From ANZ

Pro User

Oct 2016

She tantalizes our cock buds! - Sarah K. - Ddfnetwork.com

She tantalizes our cock buds! - Sarah K. - Ddfnetwork.com

Description:
    This stunning blonde puts her bare soles up and gets a little comfortable while the DDF camera's rollin to capture the finesse of her feet! Blonde haired and blue eyed this Czech cutie knows how to tantalize our cock buds so hang on for the ride!
    Sarah really knows the way to a mans heart and she hits our soft spot right away when she flips her squirrel cover to the side to show us her gourmet pink taco. Mmmmm, my stomach is growling already. Or was that my dick screaming" Let me in, let me in!. Sarah continues to slide and slither her way around the couch, fingering her fine hole and showcasing those marvelous legs for all of our fetish desires. Soon she needs that hot trimmed bird to be stuffed and pulls out a dildo to do the job. She looks like a dream on the couch with her long sexy legs spread, pussy satisfied and her warm tongue exploring her thighs! What a complete treat!
    Model:
    Sarah K.
    Studio:
    Ddfnetwork.com

Download Screenshots:
    Download From ANZ

Download 4k VIDEO:
    Download From ANZ

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lusty Lussi is playing with finger - Lussi - Ddfnetwork.com

Lusty Lussi is playing with finger - Lussi - Ddfnetwork.com

Description:
    Lusty Lussi is playing with finger dolls .. and giving them a little look inside her panties! We know there will be a few of you out there that would like to let your fingers do the walking...
    Model:
    Lussi
    Studio:
    Ddfnetwork.com

Download Screenshots:
    Download From ANZ

Download 4k VIDEO:
    Download From ANZ

Pro User

Oct 2016

Cage stuffs a dildo in her pie! - Caroline Cage - Ddfnetwork.com

Cage stuffs a dildo in her pie! - Caroline Cage - Ddfnetwork.com

Description:
    We didn't have to do any work to encourage stunning Caroline to show off her fabulous body and put a dildo in her delectable pussy for you. 'If there's anything that turns me on more than a good dildo,' she says, 'it's getting men really turned on by spreading my hot legs and showing off what's between them .. and then, if I'm lucky enough, letting those men dive right in!' Actually, now that we know that's what she would be doing anyway, maybe we should ask her if she'll do it for free!
    Model:
    Caroline Cage
    Studio:
    Ddfnetwork.com

Download Screenshots:
    Download From ANZ

Download 4k VIDEO:
    Download From ANZ

Pro User

Oct 2016

Honey oozes from her pores! - Judit F. - Ddfnetwork.com

Honey oozes from her pores! - Judit F. - Ddfnetwork.com

Description:
    Pics of some curvaceous long legs and lovely feet! That's what Judit F. supplies for us today, and they are more then enough for us to lose a couple of grams of our semen saluting her. She's a tall Hungarian honey and honey is just oozing from that sexy body!
    With titties like hers, you could survive an apocalypse! They are all you would need to keep you warm at night and feed you with their delicious vitamins. And that ass, goodness gracious, you could mount that thing like a rodeo king and ride her till the break of dawn!
    Model:
    Judit F.
    Studio:
    Ddfnetwork.com

Download Screenshots:
    Download From ANZ

Download 4k VIDEO:
    Download From ANZ

Thread Information