UbiqFile Zip:meninpain_6287_hi_res_pictures_3.Strap_On.zip - 19.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:6287_Madison_LeRock.mp4 - 1.6 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kink.com- One In A Million...........

Kink.com- One In A Million...........

Description:
    Over the years there have been many men whove walked through the Armory doors wanting to adore me. Many of them were amazingly talented and awesome and many of them completely unworthy of my attention but never someone like Will Havoc. You see, Will is in another category, a category all his own. Seriously, this is the type of man I would date
    I reckon youve learned during the four years of my reign as head mistress and director of Divine Bitches that being a dominatrix doesnt mean you have to swear off sex, be cold as ice and never touch another man sexually nor does it mean you are some man hating feminist, quite to the contrary actually. It infuriates me when people consider this stereotype about a dominatrix that almost puts us in this asexual category as if were faltering if we show our sexual needs or we cant be tough while exposing that side. I find it sexy that I AM horny ALL the time. I yearn for sex and HAVE to have it. I celebrate LOVING men. I adore men. I want to fuck men and most of all I love to hurt men from the bottom of my heart and with all the passion in my soul.
    Will is the first man that walked through these doors with all my non negotiables in tact. Cool confidence, unabashed kinkiness, intelligence, rugged attitude, impossibly handsome looks and he studied ballet for god sakes This is one well rounded cultured dude All I really wanted to do was ask him out, climb on top of him and do dirty, filthy things to him while he slid his cock inside me, not sock him in the nuts But, like all good dominatrix I remained professional and did what I do best which was seduce the fuck out of this guy, make all his wildest fantasies come true, show him what it feels like to be at the mercy of a strong woman and milk his prostate like theres no tomorrow. The only unfortunate thing is for you because once the shoot was over, the real fun began and the cameras werent rolling. I suppose youll just have to let YOUR dirtiest fantasies wander.
    Just like I did mine.
    For the love of kink,M.M.
    Model:
    Maitresse Madeline Marlowe, Will Havoc
    Studio:
    Kink.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30165_Madeline_Will.mp4
    File Size : 2102.01 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:57:17

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:30165_Madeline_Will.mp4 - 2.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kink.com- Trinity Post returns to Wiredpussy for an explosive update with Claire Adams

Kink.com- Trinity Post returns to Wiredpussy for an explosive update with Claire Adams

Description:
    Trinity Post is not only gorgeous and flexible, shes also one of the dirtiest _ around. Claire Adams verbally humiliates this redheaded slut while she is tied helpless in bondage with her tits clamped and her pussy wired. She is then put in an inverted suspension which leaves both her holes open to be stuffed with electric metal plugs. She cums uncontrollably upside down until she is begging for the pleasure to stop. But of course, that isnt enough to satisfy this little bitch, so Claire strap-on fucks her in the ass and sticks a fist deep in her pussy. And that is just the first three scenes
    Model:
    Claire Adams, Trinity Post
    Studio:
    Kink.com
    Info:
    File Name : 6003_claire_trinity.mp4
    File Size : 1325.62 MB
    Duration : 00:59:13

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:wiredpussy_6003_hi_res_pictures_scene_1.zip - 8.5 MB
    UbiqFile Zip:wiredpussy_6003_hi_res_pictures_scene_2.zip - 6.6 MB
    UbiqFile Zip:wiredpussy_6003_hi_res_pictures_scene_3.zip - 9.8 MB
    UbiqFile Zip:wiredpussy_6003_hi_res_pictures_scene_4.zip - 9.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:6003_claire_trinity.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kink.com- Pure Anal: Sammie Spades and Jayden Lee

Kink.com- Pure Anal: Sammie Spades and Jayden Lee

Description:
    Two very horny butt _, Sammie Spades and Jayden Lee, get their asses completely fucked, fisted and stretched by Katja Kassin
    Model:
    Katja Kassin, Jayden Lee, Sammie Spades
    Studio:
    Kink.com
    Info:
    File Name : 28271_Sammie_Jayden.mp4
    File Size : 2947.58 MB
    Duration : 01:20:19

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:28271_Sammie_Jayden.mp4 - 2.9 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kink.com- Los Angeles Fetish Doll

Kink.com- Los Angeles Fetish Doll

Description:
    Asphyxia Noir is one of the hottest new fetish models out of LA. She comes to Whipped Ass to be made into Madeline and Felonys very own fetish doll and gets a proper punishment mixed with lesbian domination and fetish sex Shes flogged, fisted and humiliated. Felony and Madeline love to let their sadistic side shine and destroy their fetish doll until shes a pile of sweat, saliva and pussy juice. She is made to lick their asses and pussies and then does double vag strap-on for the first time
    Model:
    Asphyxia Noir, Felony, Maitresse Madeline Marlowe
    Studio:
    Kink.com
    Info:
    File Name : 13115_Asphyxia.mp4
    File Size : 1992.23 MB
    Duration : 00:54:17

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:13115_Asphyxia.mp4 - 1.9 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kink.com- Via The Puss Hot Frenchie Machine Fucked till She SQUIRTS

Kink.com- Via The Puss Hot Frenchie Machine Fucked till She SQUIRTS

Description:
    Hot Damn this is the update of the month and THAT is saying something. The ridiculously sexy Nikita Bellucci blows the machine gasgetts with her incredible body, powerful orgasms and explosive squirting climaxes all while curse out our greatness in French.
    Nikita tells us she has been a member, masturbating to FuckingMachines and now she can not believe she gets to be fucked by them - its a dream come true for both of us when this intensely beautiful babe cums rivers for us while we pound her pussy and ass.
    Model:
    Nikita Bellucci
    Studio:
    Kink.com
    Info:
    File Name : 29296_NikitaBellucci.mp4
    File Size : 1285.11 MB
    Duration : 00:35:01

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:29296_NikitaBellucci.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kink.com- 6 girl massive orgy from hellThe losers are getting fucked, fisted, made to squirt humiliated

Kink.com- 6 girl massive orgy from hellThe losers are getting fucked, fisted, made to squirt humiliated

Description:
    The Wrestling is over, the Dragons are the victors, and to the victor goes the spoils. The spoils being the losers, the sexy hot losers.
    Isis love, Rain Degrey, DragonLilly, and an injured Kiki Koi all sexually attack and destroy the helpless Ninjas. Both Gia DiMarco and Cheyenne Jewel are set upon and sexually used, abused. 4 on 2 and it is brutal. A massive orgy from hell. There is fisting, squirting, and massive orgasms dealt out to the losers. They are playthings for the winners and helpless in front of the large audience.
    Losing has its price at Ultimate Surrender, and the losers are fucked, fisted and abused for all to enjoy
    THIS IS THE COMPLETE MATCH EDITED IN ITS ENTIRETY ALL 4 ROUNDS
    Model:
    Kiki Koi, Gia DiMarco, DragonLily, Isis Love, Cheyenne Jewel, Rain DeGrey
    Studio:
    Kink.com
    Info:
    File Name : 14723_tagteam.mp4
    File Size : 2060.95 MB
    Duration : 00:56:10

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:14723_tagteam.mp4 - 2.0 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kink.com- Ariel makes Rain cum on the mat, goes on to brutal victoryNasty submission holds, Rain destroyed

Kink.com- Ariel makes Rain cum on the mat, goes on to brutal victoryNasty submission holds, Rain destroyed

Description:
    SUMMER VENGEANCE TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS
    RAIN DEGREYPoisonHT: 59WT: 124lbsSeason record (2-0)Lifetime record (3-4)Ranked 8th
    ARIEL XThe AssassinHT: 53WT: 109lbsSeason record (3-0)Lifetime record (18-2)Ranked 2nd
    Welcome to the second round of the SUMMER VENGEANCE TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS. The top 16 competitors of Season 8 battle in a single elimination tourney to determine the overall Season Champion If you lose, you go home, well fucked and humiliated. If you win, you move forward to face a more dangerous opponent
    Rain DeGrey was last years Rookie of the Year, and is undefeated this season. She has been training off the mat, and is great shape. Rain has a 6 inch and 15lb advantage over her opponent and hopes to use her long legs to great effect.
    Ariel X is also undefeated this season and has one thing Rain does not, an Ultimate Surrender Championship trophy on her wall. Ariel might be tiny, but this is one girl you do not want to mess with on a mat.
    Ariel held nothing back. Rain was in trouble early and often from Ariels powerful legs. Submission hold after submission hold was placed on Rain, each with devastating effect. Ariel made Rain cum on the mat and cum hard. Not only did Rain get her ass kicked by a smaller opponent, but that opponent made her cum like a whore during the wrestling. Ariel went on to further humiliate the loser with a brutal ass fucking in RD4. Ariel X moves on to the quarter finals, Rain heads home in defeat and shame.
    Model:
    Rain DeGrey, Ariel X
    Studio:
    Kink.com
    Info:
    File Name : 14314_ariel_rain.mp4
    File Size : 1829.67 MB
    Duration : 00:49:51

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:14314_ariel_rain.mp4 - 1.8 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kink.com- Adorable Asian Sub Slut: Yuki Mori BONUS UPDATE

Kink.com- Adorable Asian Sub Slut: Yuki Mori BONUS UPDATE

Description:
    Yuki Mori was so damn cute displayed with her ass in the air, her cunt wet and begging for orgasms that I couldnt help but post this bonus update Originally this was a live show with two models but unfortunately the other model did not feel well and we had to end part of the shoot. This didnt stop Aiden from bending Yuki over her knee for a hot spanking, tormenting her perfect nipples, tying her spread eagle, strapping it on and making her cum over and over again for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy this bonus update
    M.M.
    Model:
    Aiden Starr, Yuki Mori
    Studio:
    Kink.com
    Info:
    File Name : 13117_aiden_yuki.mp4
    File Size : 1589.17 MB
    Duration : 00:43:18

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:13117_aiden_yuki.mp4 - 1.6 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kink.com- Happy Birthday Princess Donna FILTHY ANAL FUCK FEST (Part Two)

Kink.com- Happy Birthday Princess Donna FILTHY ANAL FUCK FEST (Part Two)

Description:
    Were back for part two of Princess Donnas FILTHY BIRTHDAY ORGY Guests Bow down to her highness as the _ are taken to a table to be ANALLY PLOWED, FUCKED, and PUSSY LICKED Syren and Simone continue their depraved submission to the rowdy crowd and Donna decides to use Zanders dick for her very own BIRTHDAY FUCK while Madeline chokes and slaps her across the face. Zander blows his load all over her highnesss hiney and Simone and Syren dutiful clean it off to the very last drop. The night ends in true birthday GLORY as Princess Donna fists Syren to yet another round of the happy birthday song The chaos of this orgy can hardly be contained as another year passes of the Princess surpassing the most intense limits of BDSM that only she can top
    Model:
    Syren de Mer, Xander Corvus, Simone Sonay, Maitresse Madeline Marlowe, Princess Donna Dolore
    Studio:
    Kink.com
    Info:
    File Name : 29676_DonnaBDAY_PT2.mp4
    File Size : 1990.88 MB
    Duration : 00:54:15

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:29676_DonnaBDAY_PT2.mp4 - 1.9 GB

Thread Information