thread: Kink.com videos

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kink.com- Aleksa Nicole: All I Want for Christmas...

Kink.com- Aleksa Nicole: All I Want for Christmas...

Description:
    Aleksa Nicole is a smoking hot house wife with all of the riches she could ever dream of. When fancy dresses and expensive jewels arent enough to please his little busty wife, her loving husband agrees to provide her with a brutal surprise fantasy gangbang for Christmas A few days later she is relaxing by the indoor pool when a group of guys ambush her and make her wildest kinkiest wishes come true. Fucked, tossed around and pounded she begs for all of her holes to be stuffed at once. She is insatiable for cock and begs for cum all over her beautiful face.
    Model:
    Xander Corvus, Dane Cross, Mr. Pete, Astral Dust, Aleksa Nicole, John Strong
    Studio:
    Kink.com
    Info:
    File Name : 101739_shoot_high.mp4
    File Size : 4989.46 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 01:08:49

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:101739_images.zip - 77.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:101739_shoot_high.mp4 - 4.9 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kink.com- In full Bloom: The Rosebud Fixation

Kink.com- In full Bloom: The Rosebud Fixation

Description:
    Amy Brooke takes her amazing anal skills to the next level in this hot update with Audrey Hollander These two beautiful girls are not afraid to explore their limits. They start with Audrey fucking Amys ass with an extensive line up of toys going from small to extra large. Amy is also a powerful squirter and soaks her whole body from massive orgasms. She then gets fisted, double anal fisted and stretched ultra wide with a speculum. Audrey then gets on the receiving end to be fucked with huge toys and Amys fist.
    Model:
    Amy Brooke, Audrey Hollander
    Studio:
    Kink.com
    Info:
    File Name : 31438_Amy_Audrey.mp4
    File Size : 2719.7 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 01:14:07

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:31438_Amy_Audrey.mp4 - 2.7 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kink.com- Dragon Vs Nightmare Tag match on the Road round 1

Kink.com- Dragon Vs Nightmare Tag match on the Road round 1

Description:
    This is a tag match on a temporary set. The US girls are ready and willing to fight on any mat any time, anywhereTeam Dragon just hasnt had any luck this season. They did fantastic in the super mega awesome battle dream supreme but they have only won one tag match and they have fallen desparately behind in total points for the season. Not only are they behind but they have had several of their members retire mid season. Audrey rose is out for the rest of the season and if Dragon wants to stay in this game they need to recruit a new girl and put her in at least one match. Today they recruit Daisy Ducati. Shes new to US but has a lot of wrestling experience. Shes beating several of our US vets in submission wrestling. And in this first round she holds her own against Bella Rossi and Izamar Gutierrez.The scoring system is the same however the app used for matching on tour only scores 1 point per click where the regular score board count 2 points per click. The scores for the total season will be what you see at the end of the match.
    Model:
    Bella Rossi, Izamar Gutierrez, Cheyenne Jewel, Daisy Ducati
    Studio:
    Kink.com
    Info:
    File Name : 32152_JuneTagteam.mp4
    File Size : 610.5 MB
    Duration : 00:16:38

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:32152_JuneTagteam.mp4 - 610.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kink.com- Keep Your Distance: Cherie DeVille Pierce Paris

Kink.com- Keep Your Distance: Cherie DeVille Pierce Paris

Description:
    This fourth episode of Keep Your Distance is a femdom roleplay between the gorgeous and talented performers Cherie DeVille and Pierce Paris. Pierce has been creeping on his beautiful neighbor, Cherie since she moved in. Hes been keeping an eye on her from across the street and peeps into her window to catch glimpses of her as he jerks off. Finally, he musters up the courage to send a note via a paper airplane through her window to confess his feelings for her, requesting to be in her presence.
    Justifiably upset with Pierce, Cherie responds to his note with a blackmail letter and a box full of surprises. He must do whatever she asks of him or she will file a restraining order and tell the whole neighborhood what a filthy fucking pervert he is. He has no choice but to comply.
    Since Cherie would never dream of being in the same room as him, she instructs him over video chat to spank himself, punch his own balls, and stick his balls in his tight little asshole before fucking it with a dildo. Her sheer power turns her on as she rubs and fucks her wet cunt She then instructs him through a urethra stretching session ordering him to put increasingly larger sounds into his dick hole. Finally, she owns his orgasm with a teasing countdown and allows him to come in exchange for further future torment.
    Model:
    Cherie DeVille, Pierce Paris
    Studio:
    Kink.com
    Info:
    File Name : 101794_shoot_high.mp4
    File Size : 3319.75 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:45:37

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:101794_images.zip - 55.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:101794_shoot_high.mp4 - 3.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kink.com- Dani Daniels: A Kinky Strip Club

Kink.com- Dani Daniels: A Kinky Strip Club

Description:
    Welcome back all natural drop dead gorgeous, Dani Daniels to Whipped Ass in this sexy lesbian roleplay fantasy Dani desperately wants to work at the the most exclusive strip club in San Francisco. Head stripper Gia Dimarco puts this talented stripper through the paces and shows her just how she will have to start off at the bottom in order to succeed in this club The girls have intense chemistry with lots of spanking, pussy licking, humiliation, suspension, flogging and intense lesbian strap-on sex
    Model:
    Dani Daniels, Gia DiMarco
    Studio:
    Kink.com
    Info:
    File Name : 32395_gia_dani.mp4
    File Size : 2111.04 MB
    Duration : 00:57:32

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:32395_gia_dani.mp4 - 2.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kink.com- TS THREESOME: SEDUCING FUCKING THE BLACKMAILING COLLEGE DEAN

Kink.com- TS THREESOME: SEDUCING FUCKING THE BLACKMAILING COLLEGE DEAN

Description:
    A TsSeduction.com Feature Update starring Francesca Le, Venus Lux and Sebastian Keys.
    Dean Le is dripping rich and ruthlessly manipulative. She makes her needy students fuck for her pleasure. Its the ultimate indecent proposal. Do you want your scholarship and your fundraising money? Then you will fuck in front of me.,br&gt Venus and Sebastian play along with her little game, waiting for just the moment when she is completely lost in her own orgasm to take her by her hair and ram their cocks into her mouth and pussy. Yes THEIR cocks - Venus has a hard, thick dick and she fucks every hole - pussy, ass, man ass, and mouths.Francesca is going to pay with her body and her cheque book, and after slurping up Sebastians cum and swapping Venuss jizz between her mouth and Sebastian, its not exactly clear if this wasnt her plan all along.
    Model:
    Francesca Le, Venus Lux, Sebastian Keys
    Studio:
    Kink.com
    Info:
    File Name : 30900_venus_francesca_sebas.mp4
    File Size : 2046.32 MB
    Duration : 00:55:46

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:30900_venus_francesca_sebas.mp4 - 2.0 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kink.com- Insatiable Anal Sluts

Kink.com- Insatiable Anal Sluts

Description:
    Two horny girls with great asses go all out as they push limits and give us an incredibly sexy and intense show Dana DeArmond skillfully fucks and stretches the lovely asses of Proxy Paige and Claire Robbins. Claire does her very first anal fisting and Proxy does her first double anal fisting A must see for any anal enthusiast
    Model:
    Proxy Paige, Dana DeArmond, Claire Robbins
    Studio:
    Kink.com
    Info:
    File Name : 31439_Proxy_Claire.mp4
    File Size : 2545.45 MB
    Duration : 01:09:22

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:31439_Proxy_Claire.mp4 - 2.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kink.com- Tara Lynn Foxx - Complete Edited Live Show

Kink.com- Tara Lynn Foxx - Complete Edited Live Show

Description:
    We &lt3 Tara because she is deceptive. You think when this glamorous girl walks in that she is not going to take what we dish out, and every time she amazes and impresses me. Tara endures a challenging squatting throne position, metal pile driver spread with a double fisting, and a cruel metal sybian ride. In every position she is completely isolated unable to move an inch. The only thing she can do is suffer. Watch her ordeal as it unfolds in a live format with no forgiveness, just relentless pain, bondage, and orgasms just how we like it.
    Model:
    Elizabeth Thorn, Tara Lynn Foxx, Mz Berlin
    Studio:
    Kink.com
    Info:
    File Name : 31551_TLF.mp4
    File Size : 2725.39 MB
    Duration : 01:14:16

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:31551_TLF.mp4 - 2.7 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kink.com- Training a Slut Girl to Fuck Better, Day One

Kink.com- Training a Slut Girl to Fuck Better, Day One

Description:
    the InterviewSitting across from me, long, toned legs rise up and disappear under a short white skirt. Underneath, sheer black panties two sizes too small stretch across firm ass cheeks, and they fail to completely contain her thick pussy lips. A tight waist gives way to lush natural tits tipped with tender nipples. Cleavage leads to the nape of her delicate neck and up to pouty, slutty lips that beg to be fucked. Her gaze is submissive and she cannot hold it for long before looking down. Her pheromones are pulsing, inflating her aroused anticipation. She is excited and nervous. I can almost smell her cunt.
    As we talk about her desires the sound of her voice falls on me like a fine linen, soft and comforting. The meter and tone are sultry, pretty, soothing. When I ask about her past failures, that pretty voice breaks a little. Her gaze stiffens slightly. She knows exactly what I am talking about. She has failed me before.
    the SticksDown the rabbit hole we go, picking up sticks along the way. Dragging her down the castle corridors to the set, I watch her sexy gait. She has poise. Maybe too much poise for day one. Almost there, her arms are already aching, full of heavy wooden sticks. Dots of perspiration appear on her brow.
    On the set she realizes there are many, many more sticks. Dozens of post cut offs strewn through the room require her immediate and orderly attention. However, she seems to finds it hard to be orderly when stripped half naked and whipped by a horny sadist.
    She fails me again.
    the DicksHer pouty lips look so sexy as they struggle to stretch across the thick rubber cock that I am slowly working into her mouth. Her eye lids tremble and her cunt goes wet. I tighten the fist in her hair and tell her to drool.
    When she squats over the tip of the floor mounted dildo, her pussy just brushes the tip. Her thighs are parallel to the floor. I give the order: stay. The stress of the position has her crumbling in seconds. I guess there is a difference between having toned thighs and actual strength. I make her a deal: I want 30 seconds of suffering, but I dont get it. She fails me again.
    I send her to a corner along with her two failures to reconsider just what she thinks she is doing here in My World.
    the BeggingShe wants to play again. I want to see submission. Not lip service. I want the concrete manifestation of a slave offering a piece of herself to me.
    She says she hates the cattle prod, but she doesnt say no. I want to see her beg for something she hates.
    the ElevenDahlia has given up so much to us today, what more could we ask for. I want to see her on her back, legs spread, pussy stuffed and reamed. I stretch that tight cunt with the steel cock named The Eleven.
    the Homework

identify five instances of failure that have led to notable success.
    summarize the Where, What, Who, When and Whys of the Stonewall Riots.
    Model:
    Dahlia Sky
    Studio:
    Kink.com
    Info:
    File Name : 31100_blue.mp4
    File Size : 2586.65 MB
    Duration : 01:10:29

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:31100_blue.mp4 - 2.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kink.com- Bella Rossi Back For More

Kink.com- Bella Rossi Back For More

Description:
    Why so soon you ask? Because Bella is awesome. After her incredible March shoot this year, we needed more. Today is no exception. Bella endures the most difficult bondage position known, breast suspension. What is different about this one, is it is unassisted by any other support ropes, its just her breasts. Pair that with a challenging inversion, crucifixion, knees to chest suspension, and a day of being tormented with the cane and you have Bella at her best.
    Model:
    Bella Rossi
    Studio:
    Kink.com
    Info:
    File Name : 31698_Bella_Rossi.mp4
    File Size : 2267.93 MB
    Duration : 01:05:07

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:31698_Bella_Rossi.mp4 - 2.2 GB

Thread Information