Pro User

Oct 2016

Kink.com- Stefanos Brunch-Beretta James, Krysta Kaos, Maestro Stefanos

Kink.com- Stefanos_ Brunch-Beretta James, Krysta Kaos, Maestro Stefanos

Description:
    Date: June 15_2012

With: Beretta James_Krysta Kaos_Maestro Stefanos
    Director:The Pope

The Upper Floor Steward has invited the local BDSM community to have brunch with The House. Immediately one cheeky female guest has some questions about the dining tables capabilities_and has her head fastened in the table stocks with her ass exposed in the air. Her Master makes sure to answer all her questions with a flogger while slave kaos rips orgasms from her vulnerable pussy.
    Once everyone moves into the lounge_Christine tears into Moriel with a female friend_caning_flogging_and ripping a zipper from her tender flesh. Eden Alexander plays the switch_starting the day helpless and tickle tortured in a straight jacket_ending the day strap on fucking a female sub with Scorpio. Master John and slave sue delight with heavy impact play and a brutal clothespin zipper_lovingly removed by Stefanos and John. The ever horny and gorgeous Simone has three males friends to play with_Jack Hammer to bind and beat her_and her Master Steve and a friend to suck_fuck_and please with her squirting orgasms. Nerine and slave kaos get into some antics with a giant whisk and roll of plastic wrap. There is female wrestling_Beretta topping for the first time on The Upper Floor after cumming for the guests_and a beautiful suspension flogging with Torque and Pynki.
    Model:
    Beretta James, Krysta Kaos, Maestro Stefanos
    Studio:
    Kink.com
    Info:
    File Name : 21968_brunch.mp4
    File Size : 1871.62 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:51:00
    Video : AVC, 5 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 125 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:21968_brunch.mp4 - 1.8 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kink.com- Maitresse Madeline and Bobbi Starr unite to destroy two hot blondes LIVE on Whipped Ass!-Lily LaBeau, Mallory Mallone, Maitresse Madeline Marlowe, Bobbi Starr

Kink.com- Maitresse Madeline and Bobbi Starr unite to destroy two hot blondes LIVE on Whipped Ass!-Lily LaBeau, Mallory Mallone, Maitresse Madeline Marlowe, Bobbi Starr

Description:
    Date: February 10_2012

With: Lily LaBeau_Mallory Mallone_Maitresse Madeline Marlowe_Bobbi Starr
    Director:Maitresse Madeline Marlowe

If you missed the LIVE version of this shoot you_re in luck! This is the edited version straight to all the best action! Watch as Maitresse Madeline_Bobbi Starr and their _ for the day_Lily Labeau and Mallory Malone interact with you_the members_in a night of intense lesbian domination and sex! The girls are stripped of their clothes_pussies and tits clamped together in bondage and given an intense whipping! They are caned_ass fucked_fisted_strap-on sex and have their pussies eaten for so long that their pleasure becomes their torture! Enjoy the raw intense action one more time!
    Model:
    Lily LaBeau, Mallory Mallone, Maitresse Madeline Marlowe, Bobbi Starr
    Studio:
    Kink.com
    Info:
    File Name : 17938_Mallory_Lily.mp4
    File Size : 2818.14 MB
    Duration : 01:16:48

UbiqFile:17938_Mallory_Lily.mp4 - 2.8 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kink.com- Big Tittied Sub Whore Phoenix Can t get Enough Electrosex Punishment!-Phoenix Marie, Bobbi Starr

Kink.com- Big Tittied Sub Whore Phoenix Can_t get Enough Electrosex Punishment!-Phoenix Marie, Bobbi Starr

Description:
    Date: July 6_2012

With: Phoenix Marie_Bobbi Starr
    Director:Bobbi Starr

Episode 3: Phoenix is all hips_tits and ass_which makes an amazing playground for me to play out my twisted lesdom BDSM games. Her big_spankable butt just begs to be violated. I stuff it with an electrical strap-on while wired up to sticky pads_making her butt dance_whether she wants it or not.
    Tied in a pile-driver predicament to two electrically charged copper pipe_Phoenix the electroslut gets her reward with orgasms I coerce out of her_and I allow her the privilege of eating my bush and licking my puckering asshole_after I_ve stretched out and destroyed hers.
    Model:
    Phoenix Marie, Bobbi Starr
    Studio:
    Kink.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20251_phoenix_bobbi.mp4
    File Size : 1038.04 MB
    Duration : 00:28:17

UbiqFile:20251_phoenix_bobbi.mp4 - 1.0 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kink.com- Billy Sarah Jane Ceylon and Claire Adams-Claire Adams, Billy, Sarah Jane Ceylon

Kink.com- Billy_Sarah Jane Ceylon and Claire Adams-Claire Adams, Billy, Sarah Jane Ceylon

Description:
    Date: July 16_2012

With: Claire Adams_Billy_Sarah Jane Ceylon
    Director:Claire Adams

Imagine a world where you are at the mercy of both Mistress Claire Adams and submissive slut Sara Jane Ceylon. Imagine Mistress Adams humiliating you in front of another beautiful woman_then ordering her to tease your cock_fuck you_suck you off and feed your own cum to you from her mouth while you are tied up and helpless. Imagine no more_enter little billy_s reality.
    Model:
    Claire Adams, Billy, Sarah Jane Ceylon
    Studio:
    Kink.com
    Info:
    File Name : 4675_claire_sarah_littlebilly.mp4
    File Size : 1264.38 MB
    Duration : 00:56:29
    Video : AVC, 3 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 125 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:4675_claire_sarah_littlebilly.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kink.com- Heavy Electro BDSM Assplay-AnnaBelle Lee, Bobbi Starr

Kink.com- Heavy Electro BDSM Assplay-AnnaBelle Lee, Bobbi Starr

Description:
    Date: March 27_2012

With: AnnaBelle Lee_Bobbi Starr

Episode 3: Sweet and innocent AnnaBelle Lee looks like the kind of girl who would associate anal with being obsessively neat and tidy. Luckily first impressions are usually wrong.
    Rather_AnnaBelle Lee is the kind of girl who likes her limits pushed. That_s exactly the sort of wringer I put her though_only with lots of very anal-centric play. I restrain her on a table with her hands up and behind her head and her legs spread wide open. Her tits are wired up with sticky pads and her pussy with electrical clamps.
    However_the centerpiece of this Electro_ masterpiece is an electrical anal probe_which I activate while sparking her pussy with a cattle prod and stimulating her clit with a Hitachi Magic Wand. Through a symphony of electrical stimulation_with the anal probe taking center stage_AnnaBelle shows just what a dirty girl she really is.
    Model:
    AnnaBelle Lee, Bobbi Starr
    Studio:
    Kink.com
    Info:
    File Name : 19245_AnnaBelle_Lee.mp4
    File Size : 651.97 MB
    Duration : 00:17:46
    Video : AVC, 4 999 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 122 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:19245_AnnaBelle_Lee.mp4 - 652.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kink.com- TITS IN TROUBLE!-Derrick Pierce, Larkin Love

Kink.com- TITS IN TROUBLE!-Derrick Pierce, Larkin Love

Description:
    Date: January 13_2012

With: Derrick Pierce_Larkin Love
    Director:

Venture into a prurient dream-scape on this episode of TITS IN TROUBLE as Larkin Love _amp; her gargantuan jugs find themselves in the shadow of Derrick Pierce_s heavy hands _amp; hard cock. How you ask? Why you wonder? Will this big-titted slut survive? The answer_as simple as it is_needs to be seen! Watch as a glass of spilled milk puts Ms. Love into an obscured reality where her body is uncannily used!!! Feast your eyes as Larkin_s massive mammaries are slapped_pinched_pressed_licked_bounced_fucked and more!!! Treat yourself today to some TITS IN TROUBLE!!!
    Model:
    Derrick Pierce, Larkin Love
    Studio:
    Kink.com
    Info:
    File Name : 16433_Larkin_Love.mp4
    File Size : 2288.69 MB
    Duration : 01:02:22

UbiqFile:16433_Larkin_Love.mp4 - 2.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kink.com- The Cheating Wife: Francesca Le Brutally Punished with Rough Sex and Bondage!-Francesca Le, Mark Wood

Kink.com- The Cheating Wife: Francesca Le Brutally Punished with Rough Sex and Bondage!-Francesca Le, Mark Wood

Description:
    Date: April 13_2012

With: Francesca Le_Mark Wood
    Director:Marty

Francesca Le_s husband comes home early from a business trip to find her sleeping with another man. Infuriated by her infidelity_he makes her suffer from punishment involving manhandling_spanking_face slapping_rough blowjob and aggressive sex. Then she is tied up in the basement where he can keep an eye on her at all times. Francesca begs for forgiveness as she gets fucked in the ass while in bondage and at the mercy of her vengeful and sadistic husband! This is the only scene you will see the drop dead gorgeous Francesca Le in bondage and pushed to her limits with real life husband Mark Wood!
    Model:
    Francesca Le, Mark Wood
    Studio:
    Kink.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20929_FrancescaLe_MarkWood.mp4
    File Size : 2266.03 MB
    Duration : 01:01:45

UbiqFile:20929_FrancescaLe_MarkWood.mp4 - 2.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kink.com- Tickle Fuck-Katie St. Ives, Bobbi Starr

Kink.com- Tickle Fuck-Katie St. Ives, Bobbi Starr

Description:
    Date: June 5_2012

With: Katie St. Ives_Bobbi Starr

Episode 3: On Katie_s final round with me I strap her down and strap it on! I tie her hips_torso and arms to a saw horse_her legs up and together and her knees strapped tight to her neck to keep all lose appendages up and out of the way of my next activity.
    I cover her tits with sticky pads which sends a new kind of sensation through her body. Watch and see her adorably confused reaction. For a little shock I zap her feet with the zapper. All this is going on while I fuck her hard and deep with my hard black strap-on.
    Enjoy Katie_s last episode in Electro_. I can_t wait to have her BACK!
    Model:
    Katie St. Ives, Bobbi Starr
    Studio:
    Kink.com
    Info:
    File Name : 21186_Katie_StIves.mp4
    File Size : 1176.6 MB
    Duration : 00:32:09
    Audio : AAC, 112 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:21186_Katie_StIves.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kink.com- Training the Basement Slave-Maitresse Madeline Marlowe, Orlando

Kink.com- Training the Basement Slave-Maitresse Madeline Marlowe, Orlando

Description:
    Date: May 14_2012

With: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe_Orlando
    Director:James Mogul

Boy in the Boiler
    Model:
    Maitresse Madeline Marlowe, Orlando
    Studio:
    Kink.com
    Info:
    File Name : 6184_Maitresse_Stigma.mp4
    File Size : 924.92 MB
    Duration : 00:41:19
    Video : AVC, 2 999 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 125 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:6184_Maitresse_Stigma.mp4 - 924.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kink.com- Juicy Ass and Wet Cunt Submits to Electrosex-Kelly Divine, Bobbi Starr

Kink.com- Juicy Ass and Wet Cunt Submits to Electrosex-Kelly Divine, Bobbi Starr

Description:
    Date: May 31_2012

With: Kelly Divine_Bobbi Starr

Episode 1: Kelly Divine is back for her final round in her Electro_ series. After all the electro-ass fucking I figured I_d give her tender butthole a break. So_instead I decide to string her up in what is a difficult bondage position for her. Her arms are tied back in strappado_one leg is tied up by her ankle leaving her other leg her only center of balance.
    Even though I decided to leave her used up asshole all alone for the time being_I couldn_t resist not taking full advantage of those luscious juicy butt cheeks. This position leaves her ass looking plump and ready for all of my electricity. I start my covering her ass with sticky pads attached to the 9-vold box so that a strong sharp surge is independently sent through each ass cheek.
    After she grows accustom to that sensation I bring in my favorite light-up toy_the violet wand_with the perfect attachment to not only send intense surges throughout the surface of her skin but also inside her hungry wet cunt!
    Model:
    Kelly Divine, Bobbi Starr
    Studio:
    Kink.com
    Info:
    File Name : 19763_.mp4
    File Size : 622.59 MB
    Duration : 00:16:58
    Video : AVC, 4 999 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS