Pro User

Oct 2016

Kink.com- AnnaBelle Lee is an Electroslut!-AnnaBelle Lee, Bobbi Starr

Kink.com- AnnaBelle Lee is an Electroslut!-AnnaBelle Lee, Bobbi Starr

Description:
    Date: February 13_2012

With: AnnaBelle Lee_Bobbi Starr
    Director:Bobbi Starr

Episode 1: Looking like she just stepped out of a dorm room_auburn-haired AnnaBelle Lee looks too innocent to try her hand at lesbian BDSM under my thumb. I start her off with a basic lesson in electricity_putting her feet in buckets of water_showing her that water can shock her lilly white ass when I want it to.
    But that_s just the foreplay_as I overwhelm her senses with shocks to her thighs then a cold water shower from a hose_making her that much more conductive for even more electrical play. She displays her tenacity by being able to hold her position with her arms behind her back and giving me free access to her body.
    For showing me so much obedience_I turn up the electricity and work a mind-shattering orgasm out of her with the help of_every girls beloved magic wand. Like everything in this scene_her climax is absolutely authentic.
    Model:
    AnnaBelle Lee, Bobbi Starr
    Studio:
    Kink.com
    Info:
    File Name : 19243_AnnaBelle_Lee.mp4
    File Size : 581.6 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:16:03
    Video : AVC, 4 933 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 125 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:19243_AnnaBelle_Lee.mp4 - 581.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kink.com- Jessi Palmer - Vulnerable Cunt-Jessi Palmer

Kink.com- Jessi Palmer - Vulnerable Cunt-Jessi Palmer

Description:
    Date: March 29_2012

With: Jessi Palmer
    Director:Matt Williams

Sweet Jessi Palmer is bound spread legged and barefoot on our hardwood floor with her elbows and hair attached to a hoist. The position leaves her inner thighs vulnerable and Matt takes full advantage caning her delicate flesh. She looks so cute and innocent.With her eyes wide_Matt slides in like a predator and lifts her dress up and down exposing her large nipples and soft cunt. After turning her chest and abdomen a nice shade of red with a flogger_a long slick dildo with vibrator attached is shoved up her cunt and held in place with a pole_impossible for her to escape from. Her nipples beg for attention and Matt obliges by attaching flat black nipple clamps with weights attached_showing how long and thick her nipples are when pulled.Now that he has her at her most vulnerable_he adds tension by pulling her hair up more. The innocent eyes get wider when he removes the clamps and the vibrator works on getting her cunt to cream. Matt wraps his big hand around her tiny thin face and then around her delicate neck. He shoves the dildo deeper into her cunt squeezing an expressive orgasm out of her. At the peak of arousal he gives her a final hoist into a partial hair and elbow suspension_leaving her to suffer.
    Model:
    Jessi Palmer
    Studio:
    Kink.com
    Info:
    File Name : 19697_JessiPalmer.mp4
    File Size : 507.12 MB
    Duration : 00:13:49
    Video : AVC, 4 999 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 124 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

UbiqFile:19697_JessiPalmer.mp4 - 507.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kink.com- Lorelei Lee is Bent in Unforgiving Device Bondage-Lorelei Lee

Kink.com- Lorelei Lee is Bent in Unforgiving Device Bondage-Lorelei Lee

Description:
    Date: July 6_2012

With: Lorelei Lee
    Director:Claire Adams

Sweet_seductive_blonde hair and blue eyed Lorelei comes back to Device for another serving of pain and predicament bondage with a side of hard black cock in her ass.SCENE 1
    Innocent Lorelei wearing a pretty pink dress with nails and eyeshadow to match gets crammed into metal. Bending over_her waist is secured in a pipe box and her neck is trapped parallel to her back preventing her moving up or moving her ass out of the way. Her wrists are bound above her head in thick leather cuffs strappado style that are attached to a metal frame. Her ankles are strapped in leather and spread wide too. Completely vulnerable_there is no way for her to escape having her breasts_cunt_or ass being played with. Ripe pickings.SCENE 2
    Her torso is strapped to a leather bar crucifixion style. Her knees are elevated to the height of her arms_straight in front of her and are also strapped to metal. Her ass is precariously balanced on a miniature perch. Her mouth is pried open with a plumbing gag. She... is... fucked. To better illustrate to Lorelei exactly how helpless she is_Claire goes after her feet with cruel piano wire. Writhing in pain_its clear there is no escape. Amused_the last thing on Claire_s mind is stopping...SCENE 3
    The ultimate in a bondage lover_s predicament arsenal - Lorelei is bent into a severe back arch and stuffed in the mouth and the pussy with cock that she cannot escape. The leather straps are angled and held taut with chain. Her back is pushed into the arch with pipe and her mouth pried open with a spider gag with no rite of refusal to the cock in her mouth... cumming_breathing_terrorized_more cumming...
    Model:
    Lorelei Lee
    Studio:
    Kink.com
    Info:
    File Name : 22695_lorelei_lee.mp4
    File Size : 1597.53 MB
    Duration : 00:43:32
    Video : AVC, 5 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

UbiqFile:22695_lorelei_lee.mp4 - 1.6 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kink.com- Redhead Endures Standing Electro-Sex-Bobbi Starr, Mallory Mallone

Kink.com- Redhead Endures Standing Electro-Sex-Bobbi Starr, Mallory Mallone

Description:
    Date: May 8_2012

With: Bobbi Starr_Mallory Mallone

Episode 2: It_s my final scene with Mallory Malone in her Electroslut series_and being a good host I send her out with a bang_along with a few watts of electricity for good measure. She_s a good sub_so she takes my final act of Domination and accepts it as the hospitality I intend it to be.
    She_s tied standing up with an acrylic plug in her pussy secured by a tight crotch rope. Her pert_pink nipples and wet pussy lips are wired up and during the session I also deliver a few shocks to her thighs from the Zapper. But since I don_t when I_ll see Mallory again_I bring out a Hitachi Magic Wand and make her cum on at my pleasure.
    Model:
    Bobbi Starr, Mallory Mallone
    Studio:
    Kink.com
    Info:
    File Name : 19181_Mallory_Malone.mp4
    File Size : 655.93 MB
    Duration : 00:17:52

UbiqFile:19181_Mallory_Malone.mp4 - 655.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kink.com- Part 2 - Felony Live Show - Most Flexible MILF-Felony

Kink.com- Part 2 - Felony Live Show - Most Flexible MILF-Felony

Description:
    Date: June 5_2012

With: Felony
    Director:Claire Adams

Amazing and incredibly flexible Felony endures a very challenging hogtie. We first start with her bound on the floor. Her elbows are bound together and pulled through between her legs up into a strict strappado. Her ankles are bound sky high up to a ring. Her hips are bound and secured too and her torso is pulled back nice and tight to display her beautiful breasts.Felony cums so easily and intensely that when she explodes in a cum fury she forgets her name_whats going on_everything. She is hoisted in the air and subjected again and again to incredibly hard orgasms.
    Model:
    Felony
    Studio:
    Kink.com
    Info:
    File Name : 22864_felony.mp4
    File Size : 1433.97 MB
    Duration : 00:39:04

UbiqFile:22864_felony.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kink.com- The Wrong Man But Any Hole will Do...Introducing Tiffany Star-Tiffany Starr, Michael Bridalveil

Kink.com- The Wrong Man But Any Hole will Do...Introducing Tiffany Star-Tiffany Starr, Michael Bridalveil

Description:
    Date: February 8_2012

With: Tiffany Starr_Michael Bridalveil
    Director:Tomcat

Tiffany Star_s first scene fucking a guy in the ass debuts today on TsSeduction.com
    Tiffany has been hired to send a message to a thug of a rival gang. She is best known for her taken down skills and her ruthless fucking. When a blurry steam room mix-up leads to her snatching the wrong guy_Tiffany decides that any hole can send a message even if it_s a distant friend of the man she is really after. She shoves her fat cock in his ass and pounds the message home.
    Model:
    Tiffany Starr, Michael Bridalveil
    Studio:
    Kink.com
    Info:
    File Name : 16789_TiffanyS_Michael.mp4
    File Size : 924.02 MB
    Duration : 00:25:11

UbiqFile:16789_TiffanyS_Michael.mp4 - 924.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kink.com- Maitresse Madeline s POV foot fetish teaser BONUS!-Maitresse Madeline Marlowe

Kink.com- Maitresse Madeline_s POV foot fetish teaser BONUS!-Maitresse Madeline Marlowe

Description:
    Date: February 24_2012

With: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe
    Director:Maitresse Madeline Marlowe

You_ve been missing me haven_t you? You_ve had the hardest time keeping your grubby little hands off your pathetic slave meat dreaming of the next time I_m in your presence. The truth is there is no rhyme or reason behind my absence other than just to make you suffer_make you beg_make you plead for my return. It pleases me to know you are in agony without my presence. When you send me emails begging to see me_my pussy instantly gets wet thinking of the control I have over your mind and body. Give me reasons to allow you to worship me again. Tribute me and prove that you have complete devotion. I_m throwing you this foot fetish teaser to remind you just how much you miss me and show you where you belong. AT MY FEET! And_maybe if I am satisfied with your groveling and tributes then I will return once again to destroy your mind and body like only I can!!!
    Model:
    Maitresse Madeline Marlowe
    Studio:
    Kink.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20063_madeline.mp4
    File Size : 479.24 MB
    Duration : 00:13:03

UbiqFile:20063_madeline.mp4 - 479.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kink.com- Wrong Place at the Wrong Time-Bobbi Starr, Yasmine de Leon

Kink.com- Wrong Place at the Wrong Time-Bobbi Starr, Yasmine de Leon

Description:
    Date: February 9_2012

With: Bobbi Starr_Yasmine de Leon

Thinking that her life of wealth and privilege gives her carte blanche to flout the law_Yasmine de Leon did not count on running into Patrolwoman Bobbi Starr. As someone bound to protect and serve_Bobbi doesn_t buy into Yasmine_s pleas of who she is and what her husband will do to her when she_s picked up breaking the law. If anything_it pisses Bobbi off even more.

Bobbi strikes out for the 99 percent and shows the 1 percent_Yasmine_what it_s like with no phone call and no lawyer. Bobbi uses the most extreme methods at her disposal to extract a confession. Sensing that Yasmine needs more persuasion than the average perp (or_maybe because she had a bad day) Bobbi secures her suspect for further interrogation using methods suspiciously like lesbian bondage.
    Teaching Yasmine what it means to be in the wrong place at the wrong time for everyone else in the world_Bobbi engages in real class warfare by manhandling Yasmine over a table_applying a taser to her_then violating her pussy with an electrified plug before moving her on to more electro BDSM.
    With the help of the violet wand_Bobbi ties Yasmine to a jail cell and shocks her pussy one spark at a time. But Yasmine_s gagged yelps don_t end the BDSM. Bobbi ensures that Yasmine respects her authority by making her pussy dance with electrical shocks. With a strap-on dildo_Bobbi violates the rich bitch_s ass_then releases her from the electro bondage session.
    Model:
    Bobbi Starr, Yasmine de Leon
    Studio:
    Kink.com
    Info:
    File Name : 18137_Yasmine_Bob.mp4
    File Size : 2204.94 MB
    Duration : 01:00:22
    Video : AVC, 4 976 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

UbiqFile:18137_Yasmine_Bob.mp4 - 2.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kink.com- Truth Be Told: Lorelei Lee Submits!-Francesca Le, Lorelei Lee

Kink.com- Truth Be Told: Lorelei Lee Submits!-Francesca Le, Lorelei Lee

Description:
    Date: July 13_2012

With: Francesca Le_Lorelei Lee
    Director:Maitresse Madeline Marlowe

It_s always a special week when Lorelei Lee decides to submit on Whipped Ass! We make Lorelei_s long time fantasy come true about being dominated by Francesca Le! In this sexy roleplay update Lorelei and Francesca are long time friends and during a girls night of cocktails and Ouija board the truth comes out about just what Lorelei has been thinking and wanting all these years. Lot_s of erotic BDSM lesbian sex_spanking_bondage_ass worship_clover clamps_pussy licking and strap-on ass fucking!
    Model:
    Francesca Le, Lorelei Lee
    Studio:
    Kink.com
    Info:
    File Name : 23237_fran_lore.mp4
    File Size : 2856.55 MB
    Duration : 01:17:51

UbiqFile:23237_fran_lore.mp4 - 2.8 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kink.com- Brand NEW Ts Fucking Sensation: Annalise Rose at a Swinger Party-Annalise Rose, Jesse Carl

Kink.com- Brand NEW Ts Fucking Sensation: Annalise Rose at a Swinger Party-Annalise Rose, Jesse Carl

Description:
    Date: May 30_2012

With: Annalise Rose_Jesse Carl
    Director:Tomcat

Annalise Rose makes her topping debut and she swings for the fences with her cock. A sexy_beautiful girl who is banging hot and wields her stiff lady stick like a weapon! After about 2 minutes of set-up she is down her man_s pants and on his dick_ensuring that he is so turned on_he wouldn_t dare resist sucking her cock. A little bit of rope and a whole lot of lube has Jesse begging to cum and taking a fucking that has him edged and desperate to pop. Ladies first though_and Annalise answers his horny moans with a sling shot of cum right into his eyes and mouth! Watch this virgin top take her starlet career to the next level one big thrust at a time.
    Model:
    Annalise Rose, Jesse Carl
    Studio:
    Kink.com
    Info:
    File Name : 22750_AnnaLise_Jesse.mp4
    File Size : 1280.07 MB
    Duration : 00:34:53