Craving your cock and cum - RoxyCox - iwantclips

Watch me transform from an intelligent, uninterested in anything naughty to a greedy cock hungry slut after I get the taste for your cum!!! I've just got back from a date and it was a very nice evening. But unfortunately I've got a meeting tomorrow so before you go I'll give you a quick blowjob before you go, not because I actually want to or anything but only because I'm doing you a favour. I mean it's not going to be any fun for me, only you will get pleasure from it. Let's just get this over with, I've got to get my rest! Remember the rule we talked about absolutely no cumming on my face or in my mouth I would never let anyone do that to me. I start sucking your dick and then out of nowhere you just explode all over my face and I can taste your spunk in my mouth. WTF did I just say! I get angry at first, but then as the cum drips down into the mouth I taste it, licking it with my tongue and to my surprise it's really fucking good and not only that but it smells good too! But now I want more, I need more of your cock and cum. It's like I've got a craving for it I just want more and more of your cum. My attitude completely changes, now I'm a cock craving slut who is begging for your cum. I start to strip off and tease your dick with my hot body, I gotta get your dick rock hard again so you can fuck all my dirty holes and fill me with cum. I tell you to wank that cock hard for me, yes that's want I want to have my holes used and fucked and filled with cum and have it pouring out of my tasty fuckholes. I want you to fuck my pussy hard and creampie my tight wet cunt. Yes I feel that hot spunk filling my dirty hole and there's so much it's another huge load, the more cum I get the more I want and the sluttier I become. I'm eating your cum out of my cunt, tasting it, smelling it, swallowing it. I just fucking love your cum!!!! But that's not enough it's never enough for a hungry cock slut like me. I want you to fuck all of my holes, my pussy, mouth and ass getting fucked and filled with jizz. Sucking your dick again, you give me another taste of cum in my mouth mmm I just love the taste can;t get enough. I've never tried anal before, but I sure as heel want to now, go on stretch my fucking ass, slide your dick in and fuck it and fill my hot ass with cum. You can see a ton of spunk dripping out of my sticky messy cunt and I use that cum as lube to finger my ass and for you to slide your dick in. Your cock is pushing the cum from my pussy deep inside my ass!! Yes fuck my ass, give me that cock, fill my ass with your cum and you blow in my ass and I push that cum out of my creamy asshole. Such a fucking mess, I'm just your little cum dumpster all my holes fucked and filled with spunk and it's all I want. It's the only thing I think about getting fucked by your dick and taking your huge loads, I need it. I want you to cum on my face now, yes this time I'm begging you to cum all over my face, I love your fucking big cock, I worship it all the cum it gives me is so fucking good, tasty and I love to eat it all. You explode all over my face again, after being fucked earlier with the spunk stuck to my face you just blasted on me again and painted my face with your huge load!!!! Your greedy nasty cum covered slut loves all of your cum dripping down onto my big tits, into my dirty mouth and still dripping out of my holes
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 22 min 17 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.28 GiB
Download From AnzFile