Age when shot: 20
    Eye color: blue
    Hair color: blonde
    Height: 160cm
    Weight: 50kg
    Breast size: large
    Measurements: 946194
    Ethnicity: Caucasian

Bio: I am a friendly and sociable girl, I like noisy companies and parties. I organize them myself and come up with some theme. I also sew well, and of course come up with outfits for myself and my friends. I have a favorite cat and beloved dog.
    Model:
    Daniel Sea
    Studio:
    Metartvip

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
    UbiqFile Zip:M_Art_2017-11-02_DERYN-DANIEL-SEA-by-ALBERT-VARIN_e2134_high.zip - 264.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Metartvip- Delicate

Metartvip- Delicate

Description:
    Julia Sweet
    Height: 155cm
    Weight: 49kg
    Breast size: medium
    Measurements: 866189

Bio: I_m a tiny girl, my height is very small and so I_m compared to a little fairy. I am very active, energetic and my day is always filled with pleasant events. Every evening I have a tradition, it_s a time of beauty. I like to take care of myself, apply fragrant lotions and take a bath with a lot of fluffy foam. Now it_s fashionable to go in for sports, but I do not like sports much. I prefer walks and tasty food more. I cook very tasty, my dishes are almost masterpieces and in the future I would like to write my own cookbook.
    Model:
    Julia Sweet
    Studio:
    Metartvip

UbiqFile Zip:M_Art_2018-10-29_DELICATE-JULIA-SWEET-by-MATISS_bd421_high.zip - 209.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Metartvip- Tularia

Metartvip- Tularia

Description:
    Diana Bronce
    Age when shot: 30
    Hair color: red
    Height: 173cm
    Weight: 51kg
    Measurements: 975389

Bio: I am an artist and all the time I am in a creative search. The nature inspires me. I love interesting people, bright colors and affection. I like to draw pictures on various topics, most often seascapes and portraits of men.I love sports, do yoga and adhere to proper nutrition.Very fond of smoothies. I_m always in a good mood, on my face and body I have a lot of freckles. I love them, they remind me of the warm sun, even in the cloudy weather.
    Model:
    Diana Bronce
    Studio:
    Metartvip

UbiqFile Zip:M_Art_2017-02-25_TULARIA-DIANA-BRONCE-by-MATISS_406bc_high.zip - 187.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Metartvip- Clarette

Metartvip- Clarette

Description:
    Bretona
    Eye color: green
    Height: 180cm
    Breast size: small
    Measurements: 866197
    Model:
    Bretona
    Studio:
    Metartvip

UbiqFile Zip:M_Art_2016-10-15_CLARETTE-BRETONA-by-ALBERT-VARIN_3d042_high.zip - 311.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Metartvip- Hamula

Metartvip- Hamula

Description:
    Michelle H
    Age when shot: 23
    Hair color: red
    Measurements: 896189

Bio: I like nature and the planet Earth. There are so many amazing things in this wonderful world. I like traveling and I want to smell different smells. I want to see different kinds of trees, flowers and plants. When I spend a holiday traveling, I always take a camera with me and photograph everything that interests or pleases me: the sights of a city, views of mountains, lakes, valleys and the ruins of ancient buildings.
    Model:
    Michelle H
    Studio:
    Metartvip

UbiqFile Zip:M_Art_2016-07-01_HAMULA-MICHELLE-H-by-KOENART_846c1_high.zip - 204.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Metartvip- Posarte

Metartvip- Posarte

Description:
    Karen K
    Age when shot: 23
    Eye color: brown
    Hair color: brown
    Weight: 49kg
    Measurements: 866189
    Model:
    Karen K
    Studio:
    Metartvip

UbiqFile Zip:M_Art_2016-05-22_POSARTE-KAREN-K-by-KOENART_8ddf7_high.zip - 376.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Metartvip- Walini

Metartvip- Walini

Description:
    Patritcy A
    Age when shot: 22
    Measurements: 896189

Bio: I love to have fun and I love the sun. I wait for summer all year long to visit the beaches and lay in the sun. I hope to one day live in a warm climate all year. I love to travel but have not had the experiences I want just yet.
    Model:
    Patritcy A
    Studio:
    Metartvip

UbiqFile Zip:M_Art_2017-02-20_WALINI-PATRITCY-A-by-LUCA-HELIOS_b2635_high.zip - 184.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Metartvip- Bad Chick

Metartvip- Bad Chick

Description:
    Alice Wonder
    Age when shot: 22
    Eye color: brown
    Height: 175cm
    Measurements: 895889

Bio: I love animals, especially horses and when I can i like ride with them. My dream is do a photographic set naked with a wild horse white. i like also enjoy shopping
    Model:
    Alice Wonder
    Studio:
    Metartvip

UbiqFile Zip:M_Art_2019-07-05_BAD-CHICK-ALICE-WONDER-by-LUCA-HELIOS_6b7ed_high.zip - 299.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Metartvip- Reale

Metartvip- Reale

Description:
    Berenice
    Age when shot: 26
    Height: 163cm
    Weight: 48kg
    Measurements: 895689

Bio: Hi all, my name is Bernice and I am 24 years old. and was born far in the east of Russia in a peninsula near Japan. You can guess that in winter time its really cold there. This temperature made me harder and make me loving nature and water, even if its very cold, but makes me feel uncomfortable when its too warm. My family (my mother is a business woman, my father at the army) movedto St. Petersburg when I was in the junior high and there I fell in love in architecture. This city is amazing The palaces, the parks and gardens. Even the most famous Russian writers lived there and so I came in contact with them as well and read almost all of them. In St. Petersburg I went to University and made my bachelor in economics and tax. Now I started studying law and theology, cause its always helpful to know your rights and take care of our soul as well. For my body I do a lot of sports, like gym, badminton, tennis, cycling, pilates and yoga. Starting modeling was just good luck. A friend of mine told me always, that my face is so beautiful and that I am acting so well, cause in special moods my face shows all emotions that are inside me. So myfriend suggested me to send some pictures to a well known photographer in Switzerland to find out, if there is a chance being model. Guys I hate to tell you, this wasn_t nude pictures but only portraits but this amazing photographer discovered my potential and invited me for a test-shooting. Therewe made my first nude-shoots. He and I were astonished how good they were and he told me, I would be perfect for METART. So we made a second () shooting and sent the pictures to METART - and what should I say: here am I and you can see a very very brand new model, never seen nude before anywhere. I hope you like the pictures.Being photographed I am able to change my personality in a second and I love to play with the camera and the photographers as well I will do this passion as long as you will like my pictures and I enjoy being photographed and hope this will last a very long time.
    Model:
    Berenice
    Studio:
    Metartvip

UbiqFile Zip:M_Art_2017-04-09_REALE-BERENICE-by-RYLSKY_8feed_high.zip - 186.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Metartvip- Condira

Metartvip- Condira

Description:
    Eva Gold
    Height: 168cm
    Weight: 46kg
    Measurements: 845886

Bio: I am a very ambitious girl. I want to make my own business and money to be independent. Nothing can stop me from my dreams. I enjoy to travel and to meet new people.
    Model:
    Eva Gold
    Studio:
    Metartvip

UbiqFile Zip:M_Art_2017-08-25_CONDIRA-EVA-GOLD-by-ANTONIO-CLEMENS_8748c_high.zip - 330.1 MB

Thread Information