Age when shot: 22
    Eye color: green
    Hair color: brown
    Height: 155cm
    Weight: 49kg
    Breast size: small
    Measurements: 846189
    Ethnicity: Caucasian

Bio: I love going to the movies and ice skating. I love walking in the woods and to ride out of the city. My dream is to travel.
    Model:
    Talinka A &amp David
    Studio:
    Metartvip

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
    UbiqFile Zip:S_Art_2014-01-06_ELLERY-TALINKA-A--DAVID-by-ALBERT-VARIN_c2a30_high.zip - 279.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Metartvip- Panisa

Metartvip- Panisa

Description:
    Mia D
    Age when shot: 26
    Eye color: blue
    Height: 165cm
    Measurements: 766481

Bio: I love to roller skate and when winter comes to skate on ices. I like to rush forward into the wind, I_m not one of those girls who stands in one spot, I like to move. I like ballet and I am interested in fashion. I also like home coziness and I adore flowers. I am self-confident, purposeful, attractive, interesting, womanish and a tender girl.
    Model:
    Mia D
    Studio:
    Metartvip

UbiqFile Zip:M_Art_2015-11-28_PANISA-MIA-D-by-LEONARDO_886ac_high.zip - 170.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Metartvip- Fractae

Metartvip- Fractae

Description:
    Lilian A
    Age when shot: 25
    Eye color: brown
    Hair color: black
    Height: 168cm
    Measurements: 865891

Bio: I_m starting now my career on television. I have only two minutes every day to tell people about the weather but I_m sure that it_s only the beginning.
    Model:
    Lilian A
    Studio:
    Metartvip

UbiqFile Zip:M_Art_2016-03-17_FRACTAE-LILIAN-A-by-DAVE-LEE_c3eed_high.zip - 144.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Metartvip- Pollena

Metartvip- Pollena

Description:
    Odara
    Age when shot: 22
    Hair color: blonde
    Height: 173cm
    Weight: 54kg
    Breast size: medium
    Measurements: 896191

Bio: I am a very at home girl. Noisy parties, big disco, it_s not for me. I love to be at home with a book, a burning fireplace, or with a few close friends. That_s all I need to feel comfortable. My favorite place in the house, this is the kitchen. I love to cook and entertain friends for a leisurely dinner.
    Model:
    Odara
    Studio:
    Metartvip

UbiqFile Zip:M_Art_2016-06-30_POLLENA-ODARA-by-DAVE-LEE_6e545_high.zip - 184.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Metartvip- Tidale

Metartvip- Tidale

Description:
    Niemira
    Breast size: medium
    Measurements: 866684
    Model:
    Niemira
    Studio:
    Metartvip

UbiqFile Zip:M_Art_2017-01-30_TIDALE-NIEMIRA-by-ALEX-LYNN_ce62a_high.zip - 246.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Metartvip- Finai

Metartvip- Finai

Description:
    Carmen Summer
    Eye color: hazel
    Hair color: black
    Weight: 48kg
    Measurements: 896189

Bio: I like to be a model and this site the first place where I was photographed naked. Sure I am a shy girl but I trust and believe that the beauty of female body could make this world a better place. Erotica is for good feelings, I am sure about it
    Model:
    Carmen Summer
    Studio:
    Metartvip

UbiqFile Zip:M_Art_2016-01-26_FINAI-CARMEN-SUMMER-by-ALEX-LYNN_add84_high.zip - 331.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Metartvip- Sarac

Metartvip- Sarac

Description:
    Berenice
    Height: 163cm
    Measurements: 895689

Bio: Hi all, my name is Bernice and I am 24 years old. and was born far in the east of Russia in a peninsula near Japan. You can guess that in winter time its really cold there. This temperature made me harder and make me loving nature and water, even if its very cold, but makes me feel uncomfortable when its too warm. My family (my mother is a business woman, my father at the army) movedto St. Petersburg when I was in the junior high and there I fell in love in architecture. This city is amazing The palaces, the parks and gardens. Even the most famous Russian writers lived there and so I came in contact with them as well and read almost all of them. In St. Petersburg I went to University and made my bachelor in economics and tax. Now I started studying law and theology, cause its always helpful to know your rights and take care of our soul as well. For my body I do a lot of sports, like gym, badminton, tennis, cycling, pilates and yoga. Starting modeling was just good luck. A friend of mine told me always, that my face is so beautiful and that I am acting so well, cause in special moods my face shows all emotions that are inside me. So myfriend suggested me to send some pictures to a well known photographer in Switzerland to find out, if there is a chance being model. Guys I hate to tell you, this wasn_t nude pictures but only portraits but this amazing photographer discovered my potential and invited me for a test-shooting. Therewe made my first nude-shoots. He and I were astonished how good they were and he told me, I would be perfect for METART. So we made a second () shooting and sent the pictures to METART - and what should I say: here am I and you can see a very very brand new model, never seen nude before anywhere. I hope you like the pictures.Being photographed I am able to change my personality in a second and I love to play with the camera and the photographers as well I will do this passion as long as you will like my pictures and I enjoy being photographed and hope this will last a very long time.
    Model:
    Berenice
    Studio:
    Metartvip

UbiqFile Zip:M_Art_2016-12-20_SARAC-BERENICE-by-LUCA-HELIOS_9241e_high.zip - 288.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Metartvip- Animal Print

Metartvip- Animal Print

Description:
    Lilit A
    Age when shot: 24
    Eye color: hazel
    Height: 163cm
    Measurements: 895889

Bio: I am a very peaceful and quiet girl. I love quiet recreation in nature and do not like big cities. My hobbies are romantic music and movies. Reading French poetry in the park is my favorite way of spending time. I_m posing for Met-Art to try something new. Although I was very shy at first, I find it interesting and revealing.
    Model:
    Lilit A
    Studio:
    Metartvip

UbiqFile Zip:M_Art_2019-02-21_ANIMAL-PRINT-LILIT-A-by-ERRO_60d14_high.zip - 172.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Metartvip- Danhie

Metartvip- Danhie

Description:
    Gracie
    Age when shot: 20
    Height: 173cm
    Weight: 50kg
    Measurements: 866489
    Model:
    Gracie
    Studio:
    Metartvip

UbiqFile Zip:M_Art_2017-05-02_DANHIE-GRACIE-by-ARKISI_879e8_high.zip - 111.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Metartvip- Presenting Zoeya

Metartvip- Presenting Zoeya

Description:
    Zoeya
    Age when shot: 20
    Height: 178cm
    Weight: 60kg
    Measurements: 866499
    Model:
    Zoeya
    Studio:
    Metartvip

UbiqFile Zip:M_Art_2017-03-15_PRESENTING-ZOEYA-ZOEYA-by-RYLSKY_9309a_high.zip - 201.0 MB

Thread Information