Breast size: medium
    Measurements: 866186
    Ethnicity: Caucasian
    Model:
    Gloria Sol
    Studio:
    Metartvip

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
    UbiqFile Zip:M_Art_2018-03-21_KINRIA-GLORIA-SOL-by-LEONARDO_68039_high.zip - 117.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Metartvip- Presenting Tiara

Metartvip- Presenting Tiara

Description:
    Tiara
    Age when shot: 22
    Eye color: blue
    Hair color: blonde
    Height: 170cm
    Weight: 55kg
    Measurements: 926089

Bio: I have graduated from university and I am working my favorite job in a beauty salon. I like to help people look beautiful and impressive. Shoes are also a passion of mine. I have a large collection of original and colorful shoes in which I feel particularly sexy. I love sweets, my favorite chocolate Ritter sports bar is always in my purse. Now my new hobby is photography, especially erotic. It is the bold and the beautiful in the genre of photography.
    Model:
    Tiara
    Studio:
    Metartvip

UbiqFile Zip:M_Art_2016-02-04_PRESENTING-TIARA-TIARA-by-MATISS_f7650_high.zip - 414.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Metartvip- Acemi

Metartvip- Acemi

Description:
    Mia Sollis
    Age when shot: 25
    Eye color: hazel
    Hair color: red
    Height: 168cm
    Weight: 50kg
    Measurements: 896191

Bio: It is a pleasure for me to eat chocolate ice cream while I am taking a bath. Contrast feelings in the same time make each feeling more profound. I feel many things and think of them deeply. I believe thought is the passage in which we accomplish.
    Model:
    Mia Sollis
    Studio:
    Metartvip

UbiqFile Zip:M_Art_2015-09-30_ACEMI-MIA-SOLLIS-by-KOENART_8fa47_high.zip - 292.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Metartvip- Nevisa

Metartvip- Nevisa

Description:
    Ryana
    Age when shot: 20
    Eye color: green
    Height: 178cm
    Weight: 57kg
    Breast size: large
    Measurements: 946191

Bio: I have several hobbies. But my major hobby is looking after my pets. I am fond of animals. I think nothing else in our life could supply us with more pleasant emotions than our pets. It is so pleasant to know that somebody needs you and loves you only for the fact that you exist. Your friends can betray you, but your pets never.
    Model:
    Ryana
    Studio:
    Metartvip

UbiqFile Zip:M_Art_2016-08-17_NEVISA-RYANA-by-ALEX-LYNN_4ccf6_high.zip - 541.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Metartvip- Sonta

Metartvip- Sonta

Description:
    Elen Moore
    Age when shot: 24
    Hair color: red
    Weight: 55kg
    Measurements: 916191

Bio: The dream of my life is to become a writer to tell all the stories of fantasy that I have in my mind. I love to read all the Russian literature. In my free time I go to run in the countryside, I love to admire the landscape early in the morning when the light is better. I hope you enjoy my pics for you, I had fun posing and Im proud of my body I hope you will be agree with me.
    Model:
    Elen Moore
    Studio:
    Metartvip

UbiqFile Zip:M_Art_2015-12-21_SONTA-ELEN-MOORE-by-DELTAGAMMA_53352_high.zip - 258.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Metartvip- Omrieta

Metartvip- Omrieta

Description:
    Lilit A
    Age when shot: 23
    Eye color: hazel
    Hair color: brown
    Height: 163cm
    Weight: 48kg
    Breast size: small
    Measurements: 895889

Bio: I am a very peaceful and quiet girl. I love quiet recreation in nature and do not like big cities. My hobbies are romantic music and movies. Reading French poetry in the park is my favorite way of spending time. I_m posing for Met-Art to try something new. Although I was very shy at first, I find it interesting and revealing.
    Model:
    Lilit A
    Studio:
    Metartvip

UbiqFile Zip:M_Art_2018-02-26_OMRIETA-LILIT-A-by-ERRO_1eb87_high.zip - 204.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Metartvip- Maxio

Metartvip- Maxio

Description:
    Kaleesy
    Age when shot: 22
    Eye color: brown
    Height: 160cm
    Weight: 46kg
    Measurements: 865889

Bio: I like New Years very much. My mother and I usually decorate a New Years tree with colorful glass balls and toys. I also cook New Year supper, especially salads. At night we have a real feast. My other favorite celebration is my birthday, this day I am in the center of attention. My parents and friends give me presents, and I usually have birthday party. I invite my friends and we have fun together. I really enjoy holidays and celebrations.
    Model:
    Kaleesy
    Studio:
    Metartvip

UbiqFile Zip:M_Art_2016-12-29_MAXIO-KALEESY-by-FABRICE_901e1_high.zip - 462.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Metartvip- Mipaci

Metartvip- Mipaci

Description:
    Mia Chance
    Age when shot: 21
    Weight: 56kg
    Measurements: 846194

Bio: I am a student and in college I initially pursued an erotic photo shoot just part time, but now I like it. It_s an interesting experience and interesting genre of photo shoots can reveal your feminine charm. Now I like this genre, and I would like to continue shooting. My hobby is dancing, I love to visit the clubs and I can even go there alone, but in the dance rhythm splashes out all the energy. I like to cook, I love to please my loved ones with new recipes. I am a creative person and often carried away. My tastes are changing, changing, and my favorite color, so your car has to repaint three times, now it is bright orange, very suitable for winter overcast weather. I am a family woman and the dream of a strong family with three children - two sons and a beautiful daughter. I still want to be very beautiful and a slender mom, because I love and respect the sport
    Model:
    Mia Chance
    Studio:
    Metartvip

UbiqFile Zip:M_Art_2017-05-02_MIPACI-MIA-CHANCE-by-MATISS_ef2fb_high.zip - 156.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Metartvip- Fascino

Metartvip- Fascino

Description:
    Kleo A
    Age when shot: 25
    Hair color: black
    Height: 157cm
    Weight: 43kg
    Measurements: 796181

Bio: I was born in a megacity and I like when life around of me boils. I love the Indian cuisine, travel, dances. In my childhood I was engaged in ballet.
    Model:
    Kleo A &amp Mark A
    Studio:
    Metartvip

UbiqFile Zip:S_Art_2014-02-25_FASCINO-KLEO-A--MARK-A-by-MATT-HATHAWAY_1d5c0_high.zip - 262.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Metartvip- Ciritha

Metartvip- Ciritha

Description:
    Nalina
    Age when shot: 19
    Hair color: brown
    Height: 165cm
    Weight: 54kg
    Measurements: 795886

Bio: Hi My name is Nalina. My first photo shoot was a breeze for me. Because I am a very hardworking girl. I am very sociable, I can meet with any unknown person. We can even be friends. No wonder I have many friends. I also love music. Ten years I studied in musical school on a piano class. And the same studied classical choreography. I wish you pleasant viewing my first photo shoot.
    Model:
    Nalina
    Studio:
    Metartvip

UbiqFile Zip:M_Art_2016-03-07_CIRITHA-NALINA-by-CATHERINE_f57c5_high.zip - 225.3 MB

Thread Information