Pro User

Oct 2016

abbywinters.com - Nude Girls: Petria

abbywinters.com - Nude Girls: Petria

Cast: Petria
    Category: natural bush, glasses, tall girls, no piercings no tatts, puffy nipples, redux, gstring, dressing room
    Description: Petria's looking all smart and like she's just about to head off to her next uni class. Must be the yellow skirt, tight sweater top and the glasses. She's nice and hairy between her legs which is quite exciting, and her boobs are in fine form as always.

Format: MPEG-4
    Resolution: 288 x 512
    Duration: 12 min 28 s
    Size: 22.7 MiB

Download File

Pro User

Oct 2016

abbywinters.com - Girl Girl: Melita & Nadine - Anal

abbywinters.com - Girl Girl: Melita & Nadine - Anal

Cast: Nadine, Melita
    Category: anal
    Description: Melita & Nadine are sweet on each other and it shows. From their soulful kissing to the way they go down on each other, these girls get along very well. Touching, licking, and kissing, plainly is a absolute pleasure for this pair. Dressing Room photos are included with this set.Marigold gets her exercise in this edition of the Video Newsletter. She's rowing a boat across the river as she tells you about next week's video and stills sets made up of new models and a few returning ones. And don't forget a girl-girl shoot with Mandy M and Indiana. Marigold will give you a coupon code to get a discount on a new membership, so listen out for that.

Duration: 3 min 10 s
    Size: 5.79 MiB

Download File

Pro User

Oct 2016

abbywinters.com - Nude Girls: Mandie

abbywinters.com - Nude Girls: Mandie

Cast: Mandie
    Category: tan lines, tall girls, explicit posing, no piercings no tatts, finger insertions, dressing room, gstring
    Description: Oooh Mandie... where do I start? I could start at the base of her skyscraper-tall legs? Or I could try to work out how deep her cleavage goes? How about I hold a staring contest with that piercing gaze of hers? She's a gorgeous blonde Canadian girl, and has obviously been enjoying the Aussie sun. Just remember... when you travel down under, you'll always find pleasant surprises.

Duration: 12 min 40 s
    Size: 23.1 MiB

Download File

Pro User

Oct 2016

abbywinters.com - Nude Girls: Ariane

abbywinters.com - Nude Girls: Ariane

Cast: Ariane
    Category:
    Description: You might be thinking, didn't the header of this news page used to be blue? Well, normally it is, but for this month, we're showing our support for the Pink For October - raising awareness for breast cancer. Be sure to follow the thread on the forums discussing this campaign, and make sure your knowledge on this life-threatening illness is all up to scratch.Confined spaces are no obstacle for Ariane. This girl is nothing short of dreamy and creative, exploring life through clothes and face expressions. With that vintage underwear and those come-hither looks, I think sexy would be an understatement.

Duration: 13 min 47 s
    Size: 25.1 MiB

Download File

Pro User

Oct 2016

abbywinters.com - Video Masturbation: Jodie S & Monika

abbywinters.com - Video Masturbation: Jodie S & Monika

Cast: Monika, Jodie S
    Category:
    Description: A little chatty and a lot of giggles as these two Aussie cuties get naked and enjoy some finger-licking good times! They watch each other and talk about all the ways they like to be pleasured before the air gets a little tense and their arousal takes over...back-arching shudders and gasps of pleasure fill the room as they cum...

Duration: 15 min 55 s
    Size: 68.2 MiB

Download File

Pro User

Oct 2016

abbywinters.com - Nude Girls: Corelle

abbywinters.com - Nude Girls: Corelle

Cast: Corelle
    Category:
    Description: What a cute blonde in her sexy underwear - Corelle is a sweet girl. She has beautiful boobs with large areolas that hang in the sexiest manner. It's great when she climbs up on the furniture and spreads her legs so we can all see between her legs.

Duration: 13 min 42 s
    Size: 25.0 MiB

Download File

Pro User

Oct 2016

abbywinters.com - Nude Girls: Rana

abbywinters.com - Nude Girls: Rana

Cast: Rana
    Category: no piercings no tatts, explicit posing, tall girls, outdoors, soiled knickers
    Description: You're barking up the wrong tree if you think Rana is not a real cutie. Her whole stills set centres around a tree in her backyard.She takes her bra and undies off while holding on to a tree branch, then spreads her pink bits for the camera with a leg thrown over that same branch. And nice juicy bits they are too!

Duration: 7 min 13 s
    Size: 13.1 MiB

Download File

Pro User

Oct 2016

abbywinters.com - Video Masturbation: Jodie S

abbywinters.com - Video Masturbation: Jodie S

Cast: Jodie S
    Category:
    Description: I just love the way Jodie delicately unbuttons her pink chiffon blouse and frees each of her large breasts from their lace cups with a yummy fondle. Her desire starts her fingers inching down the front of her knickers. Her expressive gasps and whimpers grow more fervent, her head lifts off the pillow, her body tenses and she sighs with guilt-free pleasure! Why don't you join her?

Duration: 13 min 53 s
    Size: 59.6 MiB

Download File

Pro User

Oct 2016

abbywinters.com - Nude Girls: Kate S

abbywinters.com - Nude Girls: Kate S

Cast: Kate S
    Category: no piercings no tatts, shaved, fair skin
    Description: What's the minimum number of mouse clicks you need to start watching an Abbywinters video? Six? Four? Three? One, actually. We have Flash streaming video set up on our download servers, for our recently-released videos. If you have the Adobe Flash plugin installed in your browser, then simply click on the Flash Stream link of any video to start it playing - no download dialogs to bother with. Don't forget, even if you're not a member, you can test this feature out on the Video Newsletter.Spunky (adj). A person who is good looking or cute. I sooooo want to write a letter to these dictionary people and tell them to add Kate S as a definitive example. She's trained in classical ballet - but her slender, flexible, sharp-as figure probably gave it away. Oh, and maybe the tutu. No need to adjust your screen - Abby girls are always so hot that they make their surrounding environment glow!

Duration: 15 min 43 s
    Size: 28.6 MiB

Download File

Pro User

Oct 2016

abbywinters.com - Video Masturbation: Meagan G

abbywinters.com - Video Masturbation: Meagan G

Cast: Meagan G
    Category: rubenesque
    Description: Meagan G is sitting in a sports car. I started to wonder what sort of sports car when I was pleasantly diverted by Meagan's hands. They had just disappeared down her top...It got even more interesting when her shorts started to slide down her thighs..."Sports car? What sports car?!" By the end of this video I wasn't aware of anything other than the sticky wet spot on my own panties...

Duration: 21 min 20 s
    Size: 38.9 MiB

Download File

Thread Information