Pro User

Oct 2016

hitzefrei.com - A Stallion To Kneel Down Before

hitzefrei.com - A Stallion To Kneel Down Before

Cast: Dirty Tina
    Category:
    Description: Dirty Tina is a nymphomaniac and always horny. The most tabooless milf who never gives up a cock after just one fuck. About her shooting partner Mr. BigFatDick she says: "He has a huge and very nice cock. And even if I only have is name in my mind, I want to feel his big tool in my cunt." A stallion to kneel down before ... and that's exactly what Dirty Tina did while shooting the "Hitzefrei" cult series "MILF Hunters". "I kept kneeling in front of him - and took his monster dick deep into my throat." From the production notes of "MILF Hunters Vol.4"

Format: MPEG-4
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Duration: 20 min 54 s
    Size: 929 MiB

Download File

Pro User

Oct 2016

hitzefrei.com - Start Sucking And Clean Of Every Bit

hitzefrei.com - Start Sucking And Clean Of Every Bit

Cast: Holly Banks
    Category:
    Description: They get the pick-up lines out, start sucking and clean of every bit - the ladies of the General German Traffic Club are out on a mission again. Sweet Holly Banks likes to have it easy and has picked up a taxi driver from Prague. Without further ado they get started right away. They do it without taboos, from the front, from behind, with a lot of sweat and sperm. Guess what she had to pay for the wild ride afterwards .

Duration: 29 min 27 s
    Size: 1.29 GiB

Download File

Pro User

Oct 2016

hitzefrei.com - Tinder date fucking on Good Friday

hitzefrei.com - Tinder date fucking on Good Friday

Cast: Tatjana Young
    Category:
    Description: Can Tatjana stick to her decision to do some sex fasting on Good Friday? That's a difficult one, isn't it? Obviously, Tatjana needed to do some phone fasting in addition . Because she's bored, she looks on Tinder for a nice stud. Marc comes over and after a little smalltalk they start with a nice blowjob. After Tatjana sucked his cock hard, he ate her pussy and fingered her until she was all wet. What followed then was an awesome Good Friday fucking session with a creamy finale.

Duration: 30 min 38 s
    Size: 1.34 GiB

Download File

Pro User

Oct 2016

hitzefrei.com - Greedy Lana Vegas makes Andy's cock disappear

hitzefrei.com - Greedy Lana Vegas makes Andy's cock disappear

Cast: Lana Vegas
    Category:
    Description: Andy Star is always horny. On a dating website he quickly gets in touch with hot Lana Vegas. Lana is more than willing to let Andy fuck her. They rush into her flat and after a drink she makes Andy's cock disappear. First in her blow mouth and then in her greedy, needy cunt.

Duration: 27 min 11 s
    Size: 1.18 GiB

Download File

Pro User

Oct 2016

hitzefrei.com - It's A Miracle That I Didn't Suffocate

hitzefrei.com - It's A Miracle That I Didn't Suffocate

Cast: Texas Patti
    Category:
    Description: "He loves to push me, just as I need it - I'm just a sex-addicted slut. He pushes his tongue deep into the cunt, plays around with it, licking all the juice out of me. And then he grins like a tomcat who has swallowed a canary. And with that same grin, he puts his cock in my mouth. Oh man . as deep as it gets. That I didn't suffocate right there is actually a miracle. The spit ran out of my mouth like a waterfall."
    Texas Patti on her shooting of "Cuff 'em all Vol.3"

Duration: 25 min 40 s
    Size: 1.12 GiB

Download File

Pro User

Oct 2016

hitzefrei.com - Hot outdoor fucking with naughty Sandy

hitzefrei.com - Hot outdoor fucking with naughty Sandy

Cast: FitXXX Sandy
    Category:
    Description: Andy Star is in an industrial area of Berlin. Suddenly FitXXXSandy contacts him on a dating-website. She's at a DIY store nearby. Andy drives there immediately. As soon as he finds Sandy, she shows him her bald and pierced cunt. She doesn't wear anything underneath her dress. What a slut! Andy picks her up and they start getting it on in the car until they find a nice place to park. Then the fucking continues outdoors.

Duration: 13 min 59 s
    Size: 633 MiB

Download File

Pro User

Oct 2016

hitzefrei.com - The Round Dance - Part 2

hitzefrei.com - The Round Dance - Part 2

Cast:
    Category:
    Description: After her lesbian experiences with Johanna, Lina meets pleasant Dante. She knows that he loves sushi, so she brought some. Dante is even more stunned when she asks him to eat it off her naked body. But the two get hungry for more. So the next courses in the menu are pussy licking, blowing and fucking.

Duration: 25 min 50 s
    Size: 1.12 GiB

Download File

Pro User

Oct 2016

hitzefrei.com - Bonny: Possed By A Sex Devil

hitzefrei.com - Bonny: Possed By A Sex Devil

Cast: Bonny Devil
    Category:
    Description: "Only a few moments ago I was lying on the bed and had a really big cock stuck all the way down my cunt." Bonny Devil points at a tall guy standing next to the camera, "That's Phil, and he just gave me the hardest fuck ever." To prove it, she pushes her right hand between her thighs, you can see how she puts two fingers between her labia and deep into her horny pussy. Her fingers are wet ... she licks them off with pleasure. From the production notes of "CityCheck Stuttgart"

Duration: 22 min 54 s
    Size: 1 017 MiB

Download File

Pro User

Oct 2016

hitzefrei.com - Satisfaction is our goal

hitzefrei.com - Satisfaction is our goal

Cast: Holly Banks
    Category:
    Description: Holly is the spring chicken of the General German Traffic Club (ADVC). She still has a lot to learn if she wants to please her boss. On the curriculum is currently: How it goes with the in and out ... in the garage. Or picking up guys . on the meat hook. And underbody cleaning is very important to. There has to be a lot of scrubbing and rubbing. And ... her boss emphasizes it again and again ... she must also learn to tend to the drivers properly. Satisfaction is the top priority at the ADVC.

Duration: 30 min 54 s
    Size: 1.34 GiB

Download File

Pro User

Oct 2016

hitzefrei.com - Conny Dachs and Mia Bitch get it on in a Berlin hotel

hitzefrei.com - Conny Dachs and Mia Bitch get it on in a Berlin hotel

Cast: Mia Bitch
    Category:
    Description: Conny Dachs is in Berlin! He recently signed up to a dating website named wolfwagner.love to finally find another woman for fucking. And soon after his registration, Wolf Wagner himself invited Conny to Berlin where he meets Mia Bitch. Mia has a letter from Wolf with her, informing her and Conny that there's a hotel room waiting for the two. In that hotel room, Mia spots a dildo which she immediately uses. But the dildo isn't enough. Now she wants Conny's cock! And she doesn't have to ask that old fucker twice.

Duration: 27 min 1 s
    Size: 1.14 GiB

Download File

Thread Information