Pro User

Oct 2016

Teamskeet.com- Deedee The Real Deal Nympho

Teamskeet.com- Deedee The Real Deal Nympho

Description:
    If there_s one thing I love to do on a Sunday it_s relax. So when I got a call from CJ telling me to get to beach I thought this better be good." And it was good. It was better then good, it was fucking awesome. He found a sexy Latina on the beach all alone and waiting for someone to pick her up and ram a cock in her. And who better then us? This girl Deedee was perfect. Legs were a work of art and the ass they lead to was tight and smooth. She must work out! We talked to her a bit and she was kind of freaked out by the camera at first but when we pretending like we were going to go mess with another girl she got interested in showing us her wild side really quick. In no time she flashed those perky tits our way and our jaws were floored. We could tell she was going to be a handful so asked her if she wanted to go back and hang out with us and she jumped at the chance. When we got back to my place there was no talking because she had a mouth full of cock and when here perfect legs were spread I decided to join in and put a finger in her ass and she was loving every second of it. After that she got on top and was shaking it like a salt shaker straight salsa style. When he unloaded all over her pretty face she was begging for more! Deedee was a fucking great addition to Oye Loca!
    Model:
    Deedee Lynn, CJ Sinz
    Studio:
    Teamskeet.com
    Info:
    File Name : oyeloca_deedee_lynn_full_hi.mp4
    File Size : 770.45 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:37:38

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zipyeloca_deedee_lynn.zip - 38.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFileyeloca_deedee_lynn_full_hi.mp4 - 770.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Teamskeet.com- Run Cum

Teamskeet.com- Run Cum

Description:
    Daisy tried out for the cross country team and was really really slow so I told her she was cut. She had other plans and backed me up into the lockers and started sucking my cock. The students at this school never cease to amaze me. She worked so hard for that spot! Grinded her pussy on my dick and sucked it dry. It_s a shame really that I can_t make her dream come true but she helped with mine!
    Model:
    Daisy Marie, Dick Chibbles
    Studio:
    Teamskeet.com
    Info:
    File Name : innocenthigh_daisy_marie_full_hi.mp4
    File Size : 611 MB
    Duration : 00:29:46

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:innocenthigh_daisy_marie.zip - 56.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:innocenthigh_daisy_marie_full_hi.mp4 - 611.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Teamskeet.com- Handwriting Expert

Teamskeet.com- Handwriting Expert

Description:
    Teachers are always slipped crap with homework. Like I hate you letters or Fuck You and other crap but recently I got some really raunchy ones. I did a little investigating of the handwriting and found out that sweet little Lindsay was the one behind this. One of my best students! Well I confronted her about it and she basically told me all I needed to know. She wanted some cock and I had no choice but to give it to her.
    Model:
    Lindsay Layne, Jordan Ashley
    Studio:
    Teamskeet.com
    Info:
    File Name : innocenthigh_lindsay_layne_full_hi.mp4
    File Size : 604.72 MB
    Duration : 00:29:46

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:innocenthigh_lindsay_layne.zip - 16.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:innocenthigh_lindsay_layne_full_hi.mp4 - 604.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Teamskeet.com- The English Are Cumming

Teamskeet.com- The English Are Cumming

Description:
    Holly Wellin is a new student we have here that came in from England. With my first English student I knew I had to make a lasting impression so I walked in on her undressing and let me know that it would be in her best interest to get on my good side. This girl was smoking hot and she let me face fuck her like no other. The English really teach their ladies how to suck cock the right way! I_m sure she_ll do fine here.
    Model:
    Holly Wellin, Vin Deacon
    Studio:
    Teamskeet.com
    Info:
    File Name : innocenthigh_holly_wellin_full_hi.mp4
    File Size : 646.68 MB
    Duration : 00:31:30

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:innocenthigh_holly_wellin.zip - 29.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:innocenthigh_holly_wellin_full_hi.mp4 - 646.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Teamskeet.com- Sneaky Skeet

Teamskeet.com- Sneaky Skeet

Description:
    Pricilla snuck into Mr. Fitzergood_s office and tried to switch her grades around so she would be passing. She didn_t notice I was behind her and so I blew my whistle and she dropped the grades and tried to hide them. I told her to meet me in the locker room so we could talk about this. I decided to let her slide if she could show me what she learned in Sex Ed. She got lost the clothes and I got all inside her tight wet pussy!
    Model:
    Pricilla Milan, Dick Chibbles
    Studio:
    Teamskeet.com
    Info:
    File Name : innocenthigh_pricilla_milan_full_hi.mp4
    File Size : 696.1 MB
    Duration : 00:33:55

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:innocenthigh_pricilla_milan.zip - 77.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:innocenthigh_pricilla_milan_full_hi.mp4 - 696.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Teamskeet.com- P.E. Alternative

Teamskeet.com- P.E. Alternative

Description:
    Amber was this prissy girl that hated P.E. which is the fucking easiest class ever. Well she was trying to see if she could get a passing grade from me for some type of alternative activity. I wasen_t having it so she stepped it up a bit and stripped for me... nope, still wasen_t enough. So she whipped my cock out and sucked me off and then I banged her petite white ass.
    Model:
    Amber Wild, Frank Shaft
    Studio:
    Teamskeet.com
    Info:
    File Name : innocenthigh_amber_wild_full_hi.mp4
    File Size : 589.59 MB
    Duration : 00:28:38

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:innocenthigh_amber_wild.zip - 24.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:innocenthigh_amber_wild_full_hi.mp4 - 589.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Teamskeet.com- Mail Order Bride

Teamskeet.com- Mail Order Bride

Description:
    We just dropped the lovely Sativa off at the airport and were waiting for my cousins parents to show up when the asshole starts whining about going to get some food before they get here. I told him to go to the vending machine I saw on the way back and after some more whining he shut up and when over. He came back giddy as shit and told me I needed to go check out some girl that was waiting for a train all alone. I was really hoping on relaxing I mean 2 in one day is fucking amazing but he was pushing me and reminding me that 3 in a day is fucking unheard of. So there I was walking over to this train stop where I saw the cutest little Latina on the planet. Her name was Alexis and she was quite a catch. I starting making small talk and asked her what she was doing here all alone. She paid a guy to marry her so she can get her papers to stay here but she got duped. She paid him to pick her up and he never showed so she was stuck in a country with no papers and no friends. We told her that we would help her out. When we got her back to my boy The Ghostriders" house we told her she could marry my cousin but had to pay for it she had no money so we worked something else out. She got out of those clothes real quick and showed us some tits to die for. Plump, perky, and puffy nipples. Her pussy was so tight. I couldnt even get my whole dick in there. Shes going to have a nice time here in the U.S. with my cousin. Only in America!
    Model:
    Alexis Love, Mickey Butders
    Studio:
    Teamskeet.com
    Info:
    File Name : oyeloca_alexis_love_full_hi.mp4
    File Size : 600.85 MB
    Duration : 00:29:22

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zipyeloca_alexis_love.zip - 21.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFileyeloca_alexis_love_full_hi.mp4 - 600.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Teamskeet.com- Mami Trying To Get Backstage

Teamskeet.com- Mami Trying To Get Backstage

Description:
    Everybody on the Bus? Good , great, grand! No yelling on the bus!! This time we got Jason (who according to me) is close to Metallica and chills with them on their bus all the time. Our target Adrianna falls for it and were off to the races to see how far we can take this. Good thing Jason likes naked, wet, Mexican girls. Adrianna isn_t too bright but that a good thing for us because its way harder to lie to a smart girl. She has a banging body and an innocence that almost makes me feel bad that were lying to her. Her 19 year old chi-chi_s are fucking exquisite. (Spanish 101. Chi-chi_s = Titties.) This little lady tasted like tacos! Jason said she had to show him how bad she was willing to work to get on the tour bus and she sure did work hard! She was giving some rough head and fucking like and inmate fresh out of jail. Get this girl on the bus! She is ready for the show!
    Model:
    Adrianna Faust, Tyler Lee
    Studio:
    Teamskeet.com
    Info:
    File Name : oyeloca_adrianna_faust_full_hi.mp4
    File Size : 807.39 MB
    Duration : 00:39:41

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zipyeloca_adrianna_faust.zip - 22.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFileyeloca_adrianna_faust_full_hi.mp4 - 807.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Teamskeet.com- Britney Amber

Teamskeet.com- Britney Amber

Description:
    I just got my new Wii Fitt and I was in the middle of messing around with it when Coach Chibbles surprised me at home. It turns out he was selling magazine subscriptions door to door. I didnt need any magazines and my parents were on vacation so I just let him sit on my couch and watch me as I played there. I noticed he was stroking his cock while I was playing so I stripped down and gave him a show
    Model:
    Britney Amber Dick Chibbles
    Studio:
    Teamskeet.com
    Info:
    File Name : innocenthigh_britney_amber_full_hi.mp4
    File Size : 700.68 MB
    Resolution : 640x360
    Duration : 00:33:58

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:innocenthigh_britney_amber.zip - 51.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:innocenthigh_britney_amber_full_hi.mp4 - 700.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Teamskeet.com- Riding the Culo Grande

Teamskeet.com- Riding the Culo Grande

Description:
    I was visiting a friend when I came across a sexy Latina having a drink. Ithought I recognized her when she called me over. She had these amazingbig round tits and I followed my eyes over. We made some small talk and Iremembered that her friend introduced us once at a party but I neverreally got to talk to her. She invited me back to her apartment and did asexy spicy little dance. I was so fucking into her and then she pushedthose beautiful boobs into my face and I motorboated the fuck out of them.This girl really loved to fuck and I loved letting her do her thing.
    Model:
    Michelle Honey
    Studio:
    Teamskeet.com
    Info:
    File Name : oyeloca_michelle_honey_full_hi.mp4
    File Size : 610.62 MB
    Resolution : 640x360
    Duration : 00:29:55

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zipyeloca_michelle_honey.zip - 55.0 MB

Download VIDEO: