Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Nikita fulfills her desires!-Nikita Valentin

DDFBusty.com- Nikita fulfills her desires!-Nikita Valentin

Description:
    Nikita loves her body, and so do we! Here she shows it off in all its glory before straddling a large lifelike phallus and riding and grinding it until she shudders to a big orgasm. See Nikita enjoy her body and think about enjoying your own!
    Model:
    Nikita Valentin
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:5749_nikita-valentin_nikita-fulfills-her-desires.zip - 28.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:Nikita_fulfills_her_desires.rar - 141.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Hey Guys Im Caylian -Caylian Curtis

DDFBusty.com- Hey Guys_Im Caylian -Caylian Curtis

Description:
    Hey Guys, Im Caylian Curtis, a sexy and busty blonde and just like my name suggest at times I can be a very naughty girl. It all depends on how you look at it because what some call naughty others call nice. So I guess its up to you to tell me what you think. I walked over and stood in front of my sofa table and began rubbing my legs and ass, caressing my sexy body all over as I slowly turned around. I rubbed and squeezed my big soft tits and then I teasingly took off my bra and I tossed it to the side and then I sat on the arm of the chair and unties my panties before standing up and slowly pulled them down. I sat in the chair lifted my legs up high and spread them open wide and then I reached down and slowly rubbed my pussy as I played with my big tits. I went and grabbed my glass dildo and stuck it right in my mouth, sucking it like it was a real cock from its tip straight down. I held my tit in my hand and rubbed the wet dildo on my horny nipple and then I gave it another suck before I sliding it between my tits. I sat up on the arm of the sofa and played with my tits as I rubbed my glass dildo on my pussy teasing myself like you wouldnt believe before squatting down and slipping it inside. I slowly slid the dildo in and out of my pussy and teasingly rubbed my clit, my pussy was so wet the dildo slid in and out with ease. I got up in the chair in Doggy and rubbed my pussy from above and below before slipping the dildo back inside giving my pussy what it exactly what it wanted. I fucked my pussy with long hard strokes and then turned and sat in the chair and played with the dildo on my tits before rubbing it on my pussy and clit. I put one of my legs over the arm of the chair and slid the dildo back inside, fucking my pussy with long deep strokes as I slowly rubbed and played with my clit. My pussy was so hot and wet and I knew the time was right so I started rubbing my clit hard and as fast as I could until I gave myself huge orgasm. I slid the dildo from inside and rubbed it all over my wet pussy and then I held and pushed my big tits together totally enjoying the moment. PS. Ill be waiting for your emails but please dont make me wait to long you see how I get when I home alone.
    Model:
    Caylian Curtis
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : Hey_Guy's_I'm_Caylianrar
    File Size : 338.47 MB
    Resolution : 672x378
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 3 695 kb/s
    Audio : 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:6244_caylian-curtis_hey-guy-s-i-m-caylian.zip - 24.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:Hey_Guy's_I'm_Caylianrar - 338.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Granting us a strip tease!-Sheila Grant

DDFBusty.com- Granting us a strip tease!-Sheila Grant

Description:
    Hi guys, I_m back. Thought you could do with a nice striptease from yours truly! So here I am, revealing my body for you again. have you missed it? My firm buttocks, flat stomach and big, pillowy breasts? Just check ma out as I show another tit. another ass cheek, my pussy... It_s all here for you. So what do you think? I have had more time for the gym sice I split up with my boyfriend , so I like to think I_m in good condition, but it_s what you think that really matters, so let me know!
    Model:
    Sheila Grant
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:6323_sheila-grant_granting-us-a-strip-tease.zip - 19.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:Granting_us_a_strip_tease.rar - 403.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Hey Guys my names Kate Jones and I&-Kate Jones

DDFBusty.com- Hey Guys my names Kate Jones and I&-Kate Jones

Description:
    Hey Guys my names Kate Jones and Im a very horny girl. My man out of town and well I guess that leaves just me and you. I sure hope that youre ready to have a little fun because fun is what Im all about, theres only one thing I like more than playing with myself and like I mentioned my man is out of town. I stood next to my bed caressing my body and then I got on my bed and began rubbing my sexy body all over, playing with my big tits and rubbing my sexy round ass. I pulled my dress down just over my shoulders and played with my big soft tits and then I pulled my dress down further and started playing with my nipples and rubbing my horny pussy. I licked my fingers getting them all wet and then rubbed and pinched my nipples, playing with my tits and nipples makes me hot like you wouldnt believe. I lifted up my dress and began playing with my pussy and tits and then I slipped my hand inside my panties and rubbed my pussy up and down. I laid on my side and continued playing with my pussy and then I got up on my knees and pulled my dress up over my tits and played with my big tits and nipples. I took off my dress and sucked my finger wet and teased my horny stiff nipples, rubbing and pinching them, making sure that they stayed on point. I laid down and slipped off my panties and then I rubbed my pussy with my panties in hand, my pussy was so hot and I could feel wetness from the inside oozing out. I sat up and rubbed my pussy from the bottom up and teasingly played with my clit and then I grabbed my glass dildo and began sucking and licking it all over. I rubbed my dildo on my nipples and slid it between my big tits before moving down to my pussy and rubbed it on my pussy before slowly slipping it inside. I fucked my pussy from below as I played with my clit from above and then I pulled the dildo out for a sucking and then fucked my pussy from above. I laid on side and lifted my leg up high spreading my pussy open wide and then I reached around from behind and slid my glass dildo back inside fucking my pussy with long strokes. I got into doggy with my dildo still in my pussy and then I pulled it out for a suck before slipping it right back inside and fucking myself with long and fast strokes. I slid my dildo from my wet pussy and stuck it right in my mouth, sucking it from top to bottom as I rolled over onto my back. I played with the dildo in the side of my mouth just like my man would do if he were here and then I slid it back inside my wet pussy and rubbed my horny pink clit. I knew that I was close to cumming and there was only one think left to do so I pulled the dildo from my pussy and stuck it in my horny ass. I fucked my ass hard and strong as I rubbed my pussy and clit until I had a massive orgasm that left my pussy twitching.
    Model:
    Kate Jones
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:6219_kate-jones_hey-guys-my-names-kate-jones-and-i.zip - 13.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:Hey_Guys_my_names_Kate_Jones_and_I&.r ar - 458.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Cumming Hard to Please You! -Gianna Michaels

DDFBusty.com- Cumming Hard to Please You! -Gianna Michaels

Description:
    Sexy Gianna and her big tits are back and you know that she always cums to please. This time is no exception as she is as naughty as can be. She teases George with her tits, shaking them in his face, playfully daring him to get himself a squeeze. He reaches out and grabs her tits and she slaps his hand away but they both knew how much she wants him to touch her. George plays with her tits, sucking and biting them through her shirt. She could feel her nipples rising, trying to get closer to his tongue and mouth. She lifts her top and George reaches down and slips his finger inside her pussy as he continues licking and sucking on her big tits and nipples. She gets into doggy to suck his cock, getting it all slicked up. He lays her down and starts fucking her big soft tits. She holds her tits firmly in place as he slides his cock between them licking and sucking on her big round nipples and sucking his cock every chance she gets. George then buries her face in her snatch and then slides cock in her pussy, fucking her hard straight out of the gate. And he continues to pound her until he cant hold out any longer and positions himself in just the right place, jerking himself off and shooting his cum all over her tits.
    Model:
    Gianna Michaels
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:7670_george-and-gianna-michaels_cumming-hard-to-please-you.zip - 26.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:Cumming_Hard_to_Please_Yourar - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Fantasy at the Doctor s Office!-Sheila Grant

DDFBusty.com- Fantasy at the Doctor_s Office!-Sheila Grant

Description:
    These girls are dressed to impress in their doctor and nurse uniforms and they certainly seem to enjoy getting into character! Soon their ample bosoms and long legs have been freed and their flesh is rubbing against each other. The temperature starts to rise as the girls start to caress, kiss, and rub each other_s bodies making sure to use their feet too. With all the soft breast and firm ass you will find yourself as aroused as these busty babes!
    Model:
    Sheila Grant
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:7792_sheila-grant-and-katy-parker_fantasy-at-the-doctor-s-office.zip - 23.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:Fantasy_at_the_Doctor_s_Office.rar - 845.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Sheila was craving bananas-Sheila Grant

DDFBusty.com- Sheila was craving bananas-Sheila Grant

Description:
    Sheila was craving bananas, but she didn_t want to eat them. Soon enough she had one plunging in and out of her sopping snatch, before tasting her own juices. By now she wanted to stick one in her other love hole. Sure enough she started feeding it into her ass before pulling out for some ATM!
    Model:
    Sheila Grant
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:5674p5_sheila-grant_sheila-was-craving-bananas.zip - 22.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:Sheila_was_craving_bananas.rar - 137.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Hey Guys Whats going-Veronica Vanoza

DDFBusty.com- Hey Guys_Whats going-Veronica Vanoza

Description:
    Hey Guys, Whats going on? Did you miss me while I was gone? Im always a horny girl but the last few days Ive been more so than most, playing with my big tits and pretty pink pussy and even dressing up in stockings and suspenders to masturbate!!!. I just cant seem to get enough and you know how excited I get when Im being watched so I sure hope youre ready for some teasing and cock jerking fun. Playing with my tits and rubbing my pussy, it_s always warm, soft and t wet, is my favorite lately. Soon I was cumming hard and I sure hope this makes you cum with me too! So until next time: XXXX!
    Model:
    Veronica Vanoza
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:6343_veronica-vanoza_hey-guy-s-what-s-going.zip - 16.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:Hey_Guy's_What's_going.rar - 315.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Rachel oozes sexuality-Rachel

DDFBusty.com- Rachel oozes sexuality-Rachel

Description:
    Rachel oozes sexuality and her bald pussy and heaving mams really accentuate her action. See her rubbing her juicy slit and massaging those huge mammories for you right here.
    Model:
    Rachel
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:1248_rachel_rachel-oozes-sexuality.zip - 22.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:Rachel_oozes__uality.rar - 147.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- She Grants a horny wish! Part 1-Sheila Grant

DDFBusty.com- She Grants a horny wish! Part 1-Sheila Grant

Description:
    Our sexy Sheila always aims to please! She admits that when she knows she has an audience it really gets her juices flowing!
    This set features Sheila performing a cock jerking strip tease that you_ll want to replay in your mind over and over again. Cum take a peak as this sexy seductress strips down to her God given treasures, just for us! This is only part 1 of 2, so stay tuned for more!
    Model:
    Sheila Grant
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:5674p1_sheila-grant_she-grants-a-horny-wish-part-1.zip - 13.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:She_Grants_a_horny_wish_[Part_1].rar - 90.3 MB

Thread Information