Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- First time kink lover!

DDFBusty.com- First time kink lover!

Description:
    Hello, I_m Erzsebet. I_m here with something special today! Check me out having pleasure in bondage and chains! It_s a first time for me, but I absolutely loved it! Guess it_s time for me to start getting kinky! Anyone want to join me?
    I probably should have started with some mild kink, but I told the DDF crew to give me everything they_ve got. Before I knew it I was chained up in an apparatus that_s meant to fuck a women senseless. I was definitely game for that, and it all started my mouth being filled by a hanging dildo, another dildo hanging between my legs waiting for insertion. My two melons clamped tight, and another clamp around my neck. Then it was ball gag time and they laid me flat on my back still completely in bonds. A black rubber cock was stuffed into my tight puss and the ball gag removed and replaced with it_s brother cock. Both monsters! Then they flipped me upside down and I was impaled on both cocks! Made me cum so bad I had to piss after that! Wow, crazy!
    Model:
    Erzsebet
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
    UbiqFile Zip:724_erzsebet_first-time-kink-lover.zip - 27.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Busty babe training hard!

DDFBusty.com- Busty babe training hard!

Description:
    Dressed in shorts and halter top, Alicia rubs her nipples through the fabric before putting on trainers and boxing gloves and hitting a heavy bag! Alicia looks amazingly believable as a boxer as she pummels the bag, getting into various stances and even dancing and weaving a little on her feet. Her tits fall out as shes shooting her arms back and forth, and eventually she does take off the gloves and runs on a treadmill before laying back naked so we can see her caress her cans and spread her pussy lips.
    Model:
    Alicia
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 005ronv1_Alicia_Busty babe training hard.mov
    File Size : 257.91 MB
    Resolution : 704x528
    Duration : 00:13:58
    Video : AVC, 2 574 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 2 412 b/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:005ronv1_Alicia_Busty babe training hard.mov - 257.9 MB
    UbiqFile:005ronv1_Alicia_Busty babe training hard.mp4 - 112.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Have a cantaloupe cocktail or two!

DDFBusty.com- Have a cantaloupe cocktail or two!

Description:
    Ever-dazzling phenomenon of nature from Ukraine, Merilyn 32F" Sekova, joins us for her nineteenth appearance, first teasing in a t-shirt and denim miniskirt on the edge of a bathtub. Drenching her top in water, she soon strips down and gets in the tub where she splashes around, showing the flotation ability of her ginormous titties. Then suddenly the hand of the videographer enters the scene and squeezes her boobs in a strange and startling moment, before it retreats and Merilyn playfully spritzes herself with a spray attachment before getting down in the tub doggie style and wagging her butt our way. It all ends with her blowing us a kiss.
    Model:
    Merilyn Sekova
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 014ronv1_Merilyn Sekova_Have a cantaloupe cocktail or two.mov
    File Size : 184.91 MB
    Resolution : 704x528
    Duration : 00:09:36
    Video : AVC, 2 562 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 126 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:014ronv1_Merilyn Sekova_Have a cantaloupe cocktail or two.mov - 184.9 MB
    UbiqFile:014ronv1_Merilyn Sekova_Have a cantaloupe cocktail or two.mp4 - 77.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Cum see this young and sexy get eve

DDFBusty.com- Cum see this young and sexy get eve

Description:
    Cum see this young and sexy get everyone of her holes filled with cock, from her pretty mouth , to her hot wet twat , and of course her tight round ass. This scene is filled with titty licking, nipple sucking, pussy gaping and PTM_s. This girl just loves having her every love hole filled with cock! After seeing Jennifer in action Im sure you will give her a jerking ovation and be looking for an encore.
    Model:
    Jennifer Max
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 7256v2_Jennifer Max_Cum see this young and sexy get eve.wmv
    File Size : 9.7 MB
    Resolution : 384x216
    Duration : 00:03:27
    Video : VC-1, 400 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 8 000 b/s (CBR), 8 000 Hz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:7256_jennifer-max_cum-see-this-young-and-sexy-get-eve.zip - 24.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:7256v2_Jennifer Max_Cum see this young and sexy get eve.wmv - 9.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Two busty redheads together!

DDFBusty.com- Two busty redheads together!

Description:
    Today Denys brings you two busty redheads together in a fascinating girlcore and not just any redheads, but the big boobed duo of Luisa and Ashley Robins! After rubbing those wonderful pairs of breasts together, they get a speculum to examine each other_s vagina thoroughly. Then comes the double dildo, deep inside both their horny holes!
    Model:
    Luisa
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com

UbiqFile Zip:960_luisa-and-ashley-robins_-two-busty-redheads-together.zip - 20.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- A genuine set of juggs!

DDFBusty.com- A genuine set of juggs!

Description:
    Ashley_s not like other girls. You can see from the facial expressions she uses in front of the camera, that Ashley_s allowed to be herself at all times. How does she manage to get away with that? Simple - there_s nothing artificial about her!
    It_s astonishing to see someone so genuine with such a huge pair of equally genuine breasts. Life never ceases to be surprising, eh?
    Model:
    Ashley Robins
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 5153d1_240_800_Ashley Robins_A genuine set of juggs.mp4
    File Size : 108.14 MB
    Resolution : 320x240
    Duration : 00:16:17
    Video : AVC, 799 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 125 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:5153_ashley-robins_a-genuine-set-of-juggs.zip - 7.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:5153d1_240_800_Ashley Robins_A genuine set of juggs.mp4 - 108.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- A Sexual Triathlon!

DDFBusty.com- A Sexual Triathlon!

Description:
    Well ladies and gentleman, your about to find out how the sexy Russian starlet Luba Love got her name! Her and her marvelous 34D_s are about to be quadruple teamed by George, Joe, Tomas, and Charlie! Think Luba_s gonna need some lube for that? Well, it might be a good idea, hence her name Luba Love!
    The guys run a pretty wicked train on the buxom blonde, and she_s all smiles about it! For her, it_s like triathlon training. She views sex as a workout and it_s how she keeps that body rockin! Her pussy, asshole and mouth gaped to no end, but she still keeps that smile, she_s a pro, and she wants to let everyone know! One dick is just an appetizer for this babe, she normally takes two in the kisser at the same time. When the guys are ready to pop, they hit all of her favorite chakras. Her puss, her melons, her mouth, and right on that pretty forehead!
    Model:
    Luba Love
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 7613d1_720_6500_George and Joe Monti and Tarzan and Charlie and Luba Love_A Sexual Triathlon(2).mp4
    File Size : 1243.51 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:25:59
    Video : AVC, 6 496 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:7613_george-and-joe-monti-and-tarzan-and-charlie-and-luba-love_a-sexual-triathlon.zip - 34.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:7613d1_720_6500_George and Joe Monti and Tarzan and Charlie and Luba Love_A Sexual Triathlon&_40;2&_41;.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- A tour of her mammary marvels!

DDFBusty.com- A tour of her mammary marvels!

Description:
    Welcome to DDF global super powers , Erzsebet_s left globe, and her right globe. Both need area codes of their own, and a moon to keep them in orbit. No worries there, her ass is big, round, and beautiful and poses as the moon for these two delectable entities! Enjoy as she takes you for a tour!
    Here she_s wearing a stunning pink lingerie set with black thigh high stockings and shiny heels. She unleashes her mammoth mammaries on us straight away, putting our balls into spurt mode. The she pulls those panties off and demonstrates her flexibility while gaping her cunny open and tipping us with her pierced tongue. A blue dildo comes out to explore hr little shaved twat and her blue eyes sparkle with joy! She continues her curvy tour and gives us a nice doggy style shout wit her little blue tail poking out of her treasure trove and the coconuts swinging away on her chest. Imagine gettin balls deep into this babe! There would be all kinds of motion in the ocean. Thanks for the awesome tour Erzsebet!
    Model:
    Erzsebet
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com

UbiqFile Zip:694_erzsebet_a-tour-of-her-mammary-marvels.zip - 14.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- A tower of titties for ya!

DDFBusty.com- A tower of titties for ya!

Description:
    Standing nearly six feet tall, this busty beauty is packing a hefty pair of 38F cannons, and knows exactly how to use them! Orsolya starts this set with an explosive strip tease that is filled with nasty tit licking, nipple sucking action, followed by her fucking her pussy to complete wetness with her dildo. Amazon babe to the fullest! Enjoy!
    Model:
    Laura Orsolya
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1070d1_480_1500_Jane Darling and Kristina Blond_Darling devours Blond.mp4
    File Size : 286.74 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:24:10
    Video : AVC, 1 500 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:1079_laura-orsolya-_a-tower-of-titties-for-ya.zip - 9.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:1070d1_480_1500_Jane Darling and Kristina Blond_Darling devours Blond.mp4 - 286.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- A Whopping Pair of Tits!

DDFBusty.com- A Whopping Pair of Tits!

Description:
    If busty cock slobbering blondes is your thing then Katalin is your girl. Shes got a whopping pair of tits and a horny mouth thats eager to suck a long hard thick cock. Cum check her out as she gets her kicks and giggles sucking Tomass cock as he slides his shaft between her pillow soft boobs. And then more good times as he he stuffs all her holes with his cock and a pair of longs glass dildos.
    Model:
    Katalin
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 7605v1_Tarzan and Katalin_A Whopping Pair of Tits .mp4
    File Size : 246.3 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:30:59
    Video : AVC, 999 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 110 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots: