Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Big boobed Laura love playing

DDFBusty.com- Big boobed Laura love playing

Description:
    Hey there guys, Im Laura, Laura Lion a sexy and very horny chick from Prague. Ive got a nice round ass, tight juicy pussy and a luscious pair of jugs. I just love my big tits and all the fun I have with them. I share this flat with a guy that I hardly ever see, he goes to school mostly every night. I only know hes around when I hear him fucking some girl next door. I tried more than once to catch his eye but he always seems to be somewhere else. So today I went down to, All those Tits the owner Sabina helped me pick out something real sexy and nice. When my roommate came home I called him in my room and asked what he thought of my new look. He came in my room reading a book and acting like he didnt care. I started teasing him slowly rubbing my body all over. I grabbed and squeezed my big soft tits and started playing with them, pushing them together. I looked down and saw the bulge in his pants and knew he wanted to fuck me. He dropped his book and came over to me. He started kissing me, running his hands over my body, grabbing my huge boobs. While he was still standing and me on all fours I grabbed his cock and started licking it up and down before slipping it in my warm wet mouth. I sucked up and down his long hard cock, over and over again, I can feel it still growing in my mouth. I kept bobbing my head, slurping up and down his thick cock. I wrapped my jugs around his big hard shaft and he started pumping his cock between them. He reached down and spread opened my legs, put his tongue on my cunt and started licking. He sipped slurped and sucked my wet pussy from the bottom up, tonguing and sucking my hard pink clit .He spread my legs even wider apart and slid his cock in my tight wet hole. He started pumping his hard cock in and out of my little wet twat driving it deeper and deeper, getting every inch of pussy I have. He stood up slipping his hard slick cock from my hot wet hole, and I sat up on the bed. I quickly wrapped my lips tightly around his throbbing cock and started bobbing my head up and down again and again. I licked and slurped all over his long hard cock. He laid down and I got on top of him with my tight round ass facing him, I slipped his wet throbbing cock in my tight wet cunt and he started pumping his cock in my wet puss, with long hard strokes. My big tits were bouncing and shaking as he kept shoving his thick cock deeper in my wet twat, harder and harder, with every stroke. I slid his hard thick cock from my hot wet puss, and got down on all fours. With my big tits straddling his cock I wrapped my lips tightly around his long hard shaft and bobbed my head up and down. I sucked up and down his thick throbbing cock, licked the tip hard and fast, around and around. He took his hard sloppy cock and slid it in my cunt from behind. We started fucking like two dogs in heat. He rammed his thick cock in and out of my hot wet twat, my tits were shaking from him pounding my puss from the rear. He slid his long cock from my hot wet cunt and we laid down with him behind me. With my legs still closed he stuffed his big hard cock in my tight little ass and started pumping it in and out. He opened my legs and drove his cock in my ass even deeper still. I could feel my tight ass being stretched open as he slid his thick cock in and out of my ass again and again. He pulled his big cock out of my ass and I slipped it in my mouth. I slurped, slobbered and sucking up and down thick cock as hard as I could. Then he laid down, I spun around and got on top with my ass in his face. I slid his hard slobbery cock back in my tight little ass, he started sliding his thick cock in and out, again and again. He kept shoving his hard cock further uo in my ass. He was fucking my little ass hard and good. I got up sliding his thick cock from my ass, laid down and opened up wide, he got on top and stuffed his long hard cock back in my ass. It felt like he was fucking me with everything hes got He kept sliding his thick cock in and out of my tight ass with long, fast hard strokes, he slid his hard thick cock from my tight ass and shot a huge load of hot cum all over my face and big tits.
    Model:
    Laura Lion
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 7439d1_216_600_Neeo and Laura Lion_Big boobed Laura love playing.mp4
    File Size : 92.76 MB
    Resolution : 384x216
    Duration : 00:17:59
    Video : AVC, 600 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 116 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:7439_neeo-and-laura-lion_big-boobed-laura-love-playing.zip - 18.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:7439d1_216_600_Neeo and Laura Lion_Big boobed Laura love playing.mp4 - 92.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Big boobs a swayin for ya!

DDFBusty.com- Big boobs a swayin for ya!

Description:
    Our Jessika is getting quite a fan base, and this sexy babe is tickled pink about it! If you havent seen our lusty busty in action heres your chance to see what others are raving about!
    This nasty blond exudes with horny-ness as she performs a hot strip tease, squeezes her soft pillowy tits and sucks her big pink nips. Then she gives her sopping wet juicy twat a fierce finger banging. OH gosh, If only that where our tongues with cock following from the rear! What a delightful debutante indeed!
    Model:
    Jessika T.
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
    UbiqFile Zip:5703p4_jessika-t-_big-boobs-a-swayin-for-ya.zip - 10.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Big boobs and karma!

DDFBusty.com- Big boobs and karma!

Description:
    Kate has a nickname around the studio -- everybody calls her Bodhi, because she believes in karma. I took a really interesting class on it at university, she says, and I think there_s a lot to it! Besides a bunch of pretty dry philosophy books, Kate read a couple of sutras which she thought were more interesting. But she didn_t say which! Was it Karma or Kama she said she was into?
    Model:
    Kate K.
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com

UbiqFile Zip:863_kate-k-_big-boobs-and-karma.zip - 8.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Big boobs and silky smooth thighs

DDFBusty.com- Big boobs and silky smooth thighs

Description:
    Lucie loves to touch herself from head to toe. She loves caressing her big boobs and silky smooth thighs, to feel her hot and sticky love hole and fill it with fingers and toys. In fact, even in the office she can_t control her passion and is often found by colleagues masturbating! Check her out in action as she pleasures her body with plenty of titty play and masturbation!
    Model:
    Lucy
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 986d1_240_600_Lucy_Big boobs and silky smooth thighs.mp4
    File Size : 174.07 MB
    Resolution : 320x240
    Duration : 00:34:31
    Video : AVC, 600 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 100 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:986_lucy_big-boobs-and-silky-smooth-thighs.zip - 17.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:986d1_240_600_Lucy_Big boobs and silky smooth thighs.mp4 - 174.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Big fan of anal action

DDFBusty.com- Big fan of anal action

Description:
    Caroline is a big fan of anal action and here she is making herself really happy with a quick cucumber snack! Spreading her ass wide open and shoving the massive green length in her dark love passage she brings herself off and hopes you join her. There_s nothing like hot cum all over your face, dribbling down your cheeks! Whatever you say Caroline!
    Model:
    Caroline C.
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 5586bisd1_240_600_Caroline C._Big fan of anal action.mp4
    File Size : 60.72 MB
    Duration : 00:12:22
    Video : AVC, 600 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 87.8 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:5586bis_caroline-c-_big-fan-of-anal-action.zip - 12.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:5586bisd1_240_600_Caroline C._Big fan of anal action.mp4 - 60.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Big fan of big toys

DDFBusty.com- Big fan of big toys

Description:
    Caroline is a big fan of big toys and here she shows that being young, cute and horny doesn_t mean she doesn_t like some nasty masturbation! As she gets her honeypot dripping with anticipation she pulls out her huge dildo and gets to work on some big insertions! What_s the point of a small dildo? she asked us, If I put something in, I want to feel it stretching me!
    Model:
    Caroline C.
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1149d1_240_800_Caroline C._Big fan of big toys.mp4
    File Size : 80.85 MB
    Duration : 00:12:11
    Video : AVC, 798 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 125 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:1149_caroline-c-_big-fan-of-big-toys.zip - 19.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:1149d1_240_800_Caroline C._Big fan of big toys.mp4 - 80.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Big tits and a big dildo

DDFBusty.com- Big tits and a big dildo

Description:
    Big tits and a big dildo are the ingredients for this saucy set that sees the fresh-faced Adrianna show us what big fun is all about. With a sexy swirl and some nice plugging work, this girl gets you off at the same time as herself! With a desire to please you as much as herself she_s a real giver (not taker?). Good work Adrianna!
    Model:
    Adrianna O.
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com

UbiqFile Zip:5579_adrianna-o-_big-tits-and-a-big-dildo.zip - 9.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Big tits and rock stars!

DDFBusty.com- Big tits and rock stars!

Description:
    Rock stars the world over have stories of sex and debuachery that most of us can only dream about. And many of them involve the sexy Laura M.
    She was quoted saying I just love to fuck rock stars. They have a lustful aura that turns me on. There is nothing like fucking a man who has just finished playing a set in front of a stadium with screaming fans. It_s wild, hot, animal sex and it just doesn_t get any better than that! Laura M. admitted that her favourite sexual position is being on the top to let her partner play with her huge breasts, she can come immediately by doing this. Who wouldn_t try that ! !
    Model:
    Laura Orsolya
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com

UbiqFile Zip:725_laura-orsolya-_big-tits-and-rock-stars.zip - 11.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Big tits and thirsty tongue

DDFBusty.com- Big tits and thirsty tongue

Description:
    Caroline is a special girl, she is nineteen years old and studying medicine, but she also likes to help people by displaying her other talents. The thought that people can get off from watching me drives me wild. I just wish I could get all that hot spunk on my big tits and thirsty tongue!
    Model:
    Caroline C.
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1122d1_300_700_Caroline C._Big tits and thirsty tongue.mp4
    File Size : 82.09 MB
    Resolution : 400x300
    Duration : 00:12:23
    Video : AVC, 700 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 220 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:1122_caroline-c-_big-tits-and-thirsty-tongue.zip - 15.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:1122d1_300_700_Caroline C._Big tits and thirsty tongue.mp4 - 82.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Big round breasts

DDFBusty.com- Big_round breasts

Description:
    t_s a great day for those of you who love big, round breasts! Szilvi is a beautiful girl, who_s very proud of her fantastic tits.They are also very sensitive, and Szilvi loves having them caressed, kissed and massaged while having sex with her boyfriend. Of course he adores her tits! And you?
    Model:
    Veronica Sinclair
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 513d1_240_800_Veronica Sinclair_Big round breasts.mp4
    File Size : 65.72 MB
    Duration : 00:09:52
    Video : AVC, 800 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 125 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots: