Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- There s nothing like sexy lingerie -Sabina K

DDFBusty.com- There_s nothing like sexy lingerie -Sabina K

Description:
    There_s nothing like sexy lingerie to make me feel hot and horny, so when I put on my newest outfit I knew it wouldn_t be long before I was trying out my newest dildo too! So there I was, playing with my tits, sucking on my nipples and fuxking myself with this monster glass dildo. It was good, trust me! Or have a look yourself...
    Model:
    Sabina K
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 5877v1_Sabina+K_-_There's+nothing+like+sexy+lingerie+.avi
    File Size : 0.02 GB / 23.39 MB / 24 526 848 bytes
    Resolution : 480x270
    Duration : 00:02:13

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:5877_sabina-k_there-s-nothing-like-sexy-lingerie.zip - 30.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:5877v1_Sabina+K_-_There_s+nothing+like+_y+lingerie+.avi - 23.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Eva was most unhappy to see that sh-Zuzana D.

DDFBusty.com- Eva was most unhappy to see that sh-Zuzana D.

Description:
    Eva was most unhappy to see that she had slipped down the 1by-day top ten, so she asked to come back in to shoot a new set. With her beautifully full chest and firm young ass and legs it didn_t take long to agree. So here is Eva trying to persuade you to vote her up the list again. Do you think she deserves it, is that moist pink slit good enough?
    Model:
    Zuzana D.
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1123v1_Zuzana+D._-_Eva+was+most+unhappy+to+see+that+sh.avi
    File Size : 12.21 MB
    Resolution : 320x240
    Duration : 00:02:00
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 779 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : ADPCM, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 8 000 Hz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:1123_zuzana-d-_eva-was-most-unhappy-to-see-that-sh.zip - 19.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:1123v1_Zuzana+D._-_Eva+was+most+unhappy+to+see+that+sh.avi - 12.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- What a naughty little girl never s-Lucy

DDFBusty.com- What a naughty little girl_never s-Lucy

Description:
    What a naughty little girl, never stop making jokes, laughing, having fun. She_ll show you her new pleasure, peeing in nature, what she found extreamly hot and exciting. What about you?
    Model:
    Lucy
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 5268v1_Lucy_-_What+a+naughty+little+girl,+never+s.avi
    File Size : 0.01 GB / 12.42 MB / 13 027 632 bytes
    Duration : 00:02:03

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:5268_lucy_what-a-naughty-little-girl-never-s.zip - 30.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:5268v1_Lucy_-_What+a+naughty+little+girl_+never+s.avi - 12.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- The irrepressable Zuzana D is back -Zuzana D.

DDFBusty.com- The irrepressable Zuzana D is back -Zuzana D.

Description:
    The irrepressable Zuzana D is back to show you how she has fun on her own. She likes everything to be as sensual as she is, stripping and touching, erecting her nipples and moistening her love slit. Soon she needs to slide her fingers over her clit and into her dripping and willing hole. Now she can feel the orgasm mounting.
    Model:
    Zuzana D.
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1128v1_Zuzana+D._-_The+irrepressable+Zuzana+D+is+back+.avi
    File Size : 12.24 MB
    Duration : 00:02:00
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 781 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:1128_zuzana-d-_the-irrepressable-zuzana-d-is-back.zip - 15.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:1128v1_Zuzana+D._-_The+irrepressable+Zuzana+D+is+back+.avi - 12.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Amazonian blonde double ending it!-Erzsebet

DDFBusty.com- Amazonian blonde double ending it!-Erzsebet

Description:
    Do you remember Erzsebet? She_s been model of the day a few times before. You probably remember her. We already told you that her dirtiest sexual experience is giving tit wanks until the guy comes, then rubbing it all over herself. When I asked her recently if she had a message for us, she answered My tits are hot and slippery. Fuck them please! Now thats what we call straight talk!
    In this set she gets pretty loose in a see-through black lingerie outfit , a HUGE double ended dildo, and a cane! This chcik is an Amazon and she would probably fuck you to timbuktu! Enjouy yourself with cock in hand while her knockers put you in a trance swaying back and forth, and her pussy swallows the rubber prick like a hungry beast! She gapes it open for us and we peer in, afraid that someone , or some thing might peer back at us! It_s very mysterious! Could you handle Erzsebet? It would be at least worth a try!
    Model:
    Erzsebet
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 5030v1_Erzsebet_-_Amazonian+blonde+double+ending+it!.avi
    File Size : 11.58 MB
    Duration : 00:02:01
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 709 kb/s, 12.500 FPS
    Audio : ADPCM, 88.2 kb/s (CBR), 11.025 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:5030_erzsebet_amazonian-blonde-double-ending-it.zip - 13.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:5030v1_Erzsebet_-_Amazonian+blonde+double+ending+it!.avi - 11.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Hey Boys I?m Nikita and this is Sab-Nikita Valentin

DDFBusty.com- Hey Boys I?m Nikita and this is Sab-Nikita Valentin

Description:
    Hey Boys I?m Nikita and this is Sabina, I?m a blonde with blue eyes and I?ve got a nice pair of Double D?s, Sabina is a brunette with brown eyes and she?s packing a huge pair of F-cups. Just between you and me, I have a big weakness for girls with big tits. Especially ones bigger than mine! It?s really funny how we met. I had just moved to Prague from Slovakia and was looking for a nice shop to buy bras when I ran across a shop called, ? ALL THOSE TITS ?, I walked in and there she was, big tits and all. Sabina looked up at me and smiled, right away I knew I was in the right place! Since that time we?ve become extremely close. Today after work I ran down to the shop to pick out something extra sexy for the weekend, she was just about to close up shop so we decided to go get a bite to eat. We were having our usual girl talk when all of a sudden she told me that she thought I was very sexy. She told me that ever since I walked into her shop she?s wanted to be with me. I wasted no time and told her that I felt the same way. So we decided to make a night of it. We quickly finished our meal and went to her place! When we got to her place we went straight to the bedroom, we laid on the bed and started kissing and touching each others tits, rubbing and squeezing them. Sabina?s tits were so big and firm. I leaned forward and started licking her tits all over, teasing her nipples with my tongue. We held our big tits in our hands and started rubbing them together, and shaking them. She bend down and began licking my tits, running her tongue across my nipples and very softly biteing at them. We laid down and started rubbing our bodies all over. I pulled Sabina?s panties to the side and buried my face between her soft creamy thighs. I ran my tongue up and down the outside of her sweet pink pussy, her pussy smelled so good and I could see that it was starting to get wet. Sabina held her huge melons in her hands and was shaking them as I continued to lap away at her sweet pink twat. I slipped off her panties and slowly slid my fingers inside her pussy, it was so hot and wet inside. I started licking and sucking on her clit as I slowly moved my fingers in and out of her hot little cunt. I slid my fingers from her wet pussy and laid down on the bed. Sabina stripped me of my panties and slowly started licking my pussy. I could feel her spread my pussy lips with her tongue as she worked her way up to my eager clit. She licked and sucked on my clit like it was her favorite flavored candy. My pussy was so wet and felt like it was on fire. Sabina slid her fingers inside my hot wet pussy and slowly started moving them in and out. She had such a soft touch, she made my pussy feel so good. She slid her fingers for my wet burning twat and I got up on all fours. She slipped her fingers back into my pussy and started fingering me again. I grabbed my big tits and started licking them. Sabina got her glass dildo and slowly slid inside my wet pussy, with my pussy wrapped tightly around the big glass cock she slid it in and out of my burning twat deeper and deeper. The dildo was so big and smooth, it felt so good the way she kept sliding it in and out of my pussy from behind. She slowly slid the slick wet dildo from my hot wet pussy and got on her hands and knees. I took the glass dildo from her grasp and started rubbing it up and down the out side of her pussy before I slowly slid it in. I started sliding the dildo in and out of her tight pink hole slowly at first, but then I began fucking her pussy harder and faster, pushing the glass cock in her wet pink hole as deep as I could. I reached down and started rubbing her clit hard and fast as I slid the glass cock in and out of her hole deeper and deeper. I slowly pulled the dildo from Sabina?s pussy and we both laid on our backs. I took the dildo and slipped it back into her hot wet pussy, I started fucking her pussy hard and fast. I could see the dildo was getting more and more wet every time I would slid it out. I kept pushing the dildo in her pussy deeper and deeper as fast as I could. I felt her pussy tighten up on the dildo as she had an Enormous Orgasm. I slid the glass cock from her wet twitching pussy, it was covered from top to bottom with her sweet pussy juice. She got up on her knees and took the dildo from my hand. She then slowly slid the big glass cock in my pussy, it felt so hot from being inside of her. She started sliding the dildo in and out of my pussy hard and fast. I locked my pussy around it and started rubbing my swollen clit. I rubbed my clit faster and faster as Sabina slid the dildo in and out of my wet juicy hole until I felt my pussy Explode. She slid the dildo from my wet quivering pussy and we kissed. This will be a day that I will never forget!
    Model:
    Nikita Valentin
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 7426v1_Nikita+Valentin+and+Sabina+K_-_Hey+Boys+I_m+Nikita+and+this+is+Sab.avi
    File Size : 22.29 MB
    Duration : 00:02:10
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 1 394 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : MPEG Audio, 32.0 kb/s (CBR), 22.05 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:7426_nikita-valentin-and-sabina-k_hey-boys-i-m-nikita-and-this-is-sab.zip - 28.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:7426v1_Nikita+Valentin+and+Sabina+K_-_Hey+Boys+I_m+Nikita+and+this+is+Sab.avi - 22.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Caroline is a big fan of anal actio-Caroline C.

DDFBusty.com- Caroline is a big fan of anal actio-Caroline C.

Description:
    Caroline is a big fan of anal action and here she is making herself really happy with a quick cucumber snack! Spreading her ass wide open and shoving the massive green length in her dark love passage she brings herself off and hopes you join her. There_s nothing like hot cum all over your face, dribbling down your cheeks! Whatever you say Caroline!
    Model:
    Caroline C.
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 5586bisv1_Caroline+C._-_Caroline+is+a+big+fan+of+anal+actio.avi
    File Size : 23.07 MB
    Resolution : 400x300
    Duration : 00:02:40
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 1 167 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : MPEG Audio, 32.0 kb/s (CBR), 22.05 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:5586bis_caroline-c-_caroline-is-a-big-fan-of-anal-actio.zip - 12.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:5586bisv1_Caroline+C._-_Caroline+is+a+big+fan+of+anal+actio.avi - 23.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Extracting his bitter nectar!-Wendy White

DDFBusty.com- Extracting his bitter nectar!-Wendy White

Description:
    Using her humungous mammaries as well as her hungry mouth Wendy extracts Patrixxx_s bitter sweet nectar in this hot display of blowjob action! Wendy has a lot of breast to share, which she does with Patrixxx in between slurping on his love sausage. The combination of her juicy jugs and warm, wet mouth have Patrixx spurting with joy before long, much to Wendy _s pleasure!
    Model:
    Wendy White
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 122bjv1_Patrixxx+and+Wendy+White_-_Extracting+his+bitter+nectar!.avi
    File Size : 223.11 MB
    Resolution : 704x528
    Duration : 00:14:11
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 2 001 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : MPEG Audio, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:122bj_patrixxx-and-wendy-white_extracting-his-bitter-nectar.zip - 25.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:122bjv1_Patrixxx+and+Wendy+White_-_Extracting+his+bitter+nectar!.avi - 223.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Lenka and Jana do everything togeth-Lenka G.

DDFBusty.com- Lenka and Jana do everything togeth-Lenka G.

Description:
    Lenka and Jana do everything together - movies, clothes shopping, you name it. They may not wear the same bra size, but check this out - one day they noticed that Jana_s pussy lips fit so perfectly over Lenka_s nipples that they just couldn_t believe their luck! And even more luckily, when they find that they have the same taste in boys, they don_t mind sharing that either!
    Model:
    Lenka G.
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 938v1_Lenka+G.+and+Ashley+Robins_-_Lenka+and+Jana+do+everything+togeth.avi
    File Size : 12.46 MB
    Duration : 00:02:05
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 763 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:938_lenka-g-and-ashley-robins_lenka-and-jana-do-everything-togeth.zip - 12.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:938v1_Lenka+G.+and+Ashley+Robins_-_Lenka+and+Jana+do+everything+togeth.avi - 12.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- "It was strange I walked into the -Bianca K

DDFBusty.com- "It was strange_I walked into the -Bianca K

Description:
    It was strange, I walked into the studio feeling totally unsexy. I had jeans and a T-shirt on, no make-up, etc. Soon I had been pampered (make-up, hair, manicure, pedicure...) and was feeling like a hot little princess. I was ready to shoot. As soon as the cameras started rolling I was flirting with the camera, and you, and feeling horny and sexy as hell. I hope you feel it too!
    Model:
    Bianca K
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 5995v1_Bianca+K_-__It+was+strange,+I+walked+into+the+.avi
    File Size : 0.02 GB / 19.23 MB / 20 165 906 bytes
    Duration : 00:01:56

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:5995_bianca-k_-it-was-strange-i-walked-into-the.zip - 17.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:5995v1_Bianca+K_-__It+was+strange_+I+walked+into+the+.avi - 19.2 MB

Thread Information