Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Hi there I have been helping out a

DDFBusty.com- Hi there_I have been helping out a

Description:
    Hi there, I have been helping out a friend and working a few shifts in his bar whilst the other girls are on holiday. It is good, I get to flirt with a bunch of guys and get good tips (I think my cleavage helps) so I_m not complaining. So anyway, I got this new dildo and took it with me to work and after kicking out time I was really horny. I_d never done so much flirting but all the guys had stumbled off leaving me juiced up on my lonesome. I whipped out my new purchase and got to work. The thought that people could look in and see me just made it more exciting. Check it out!
    Model:
    Lucy Love
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 6240d1_720_6500_Veronica Vanoza_Titties that are World class.mp4
    File Size : 516.65 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:10:48
    Video : AVC, 6 492 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:6355_lucy-love_hi-there-i-have-been-helping-out-a.zip - 26.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:6240d1_720_6500_Veronica Vanoza_Titties that are World class.mp4 - 516.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Holidays and hotels=Horny!

DDFBusty.com- Holidays and hotels=Horny!

Description:
    What is it about holidays and hotels that makes people so horny? I_m not complaining though. I went away with Mike for a dirty weekend and after fucking all night long on the first night I was looking forward to breakfast - I needed my energy. Well Mike saw my tits hanging out of my top and was on me like a fat kid on a cup-cake! Soon I had his hard, hot cock sliding through my cleavage and into my mouth. next he flipped me over and started fucking me, in my pussy and my ass the naughty boy. Soon I crouched down and ATMd his throbbing meat as I sensed he was ready to cum. I slid it between my juicy tits a couple more times and he spurted his goo over my boobs.
    Model:
    Lucy Love
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 6240d1_720_6500_Veronica Vanoza_Titties that are World class.mp4
    File Size : 516.65 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:10:48
    Video : AVC, 6 492 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:7840re_lucy-love-and-mike-angelo_holidays-and-hotels-horny.zip - 54.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:6240d1_720_6500_Veronica Vanoza_Titties that are World class.mp4 - 516.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Home alone today

DDFBusty.com- Home alone today

Description:
    Hi, its Darina from Prague again. Have you missed me? Well I missed you!

Im home alone today, so Im really glad you stopped by. I love playing with myself, touching rubbing my body, but it excites me no end when I know you are watching. Its so sexual you watching me the way you do! Knowing that gives me a thrill and makes me all wet. So come in, relax, stay for a while!

Slowly I like to start removing my clothes, touching my body, as I make my way over to the bed. I cup my tits in my hands and give them a good shake, rubbing them, I remove my bra and run my hands all over my body, squeezing my big soft tits, and petting my pussy as I slip off my panties, I keet playing with my tits teasing my nipples, I getting turned on as my erect nipples testify. I feel my pussy juicing up! I start smacking my huge tits pinching my hard nipples. I open my legs and begin touching my pussy, it feels so soft warm, with my lips open. When I touch them my fingers slide right in! I ease my fingers in out of my wet pussy while teasing my clit. I keep playing with my tits, rubbing squeezing them! I get on all fours and start fingering myself from behind, my pussy is so wet, I can hardly believe it. I told you I like it when you watch! I keep pumping my fingers in out of my hot, wet hole as deep as they go! I lay back on my side, my fingers still deep in my hole, and grab my tits and start massaging them. Soon I reach for my glass dildo and began licking it, I need something bigger inside me! I open my mouth wide and slowly slide the dildo over my tongue into my mouth as far back as it would go. Wet from slobber I slide the dildo out of my mouth right between my big tits. I then take my glass toy and rubbed it over my sodden pussy, it feels so good, the dildo being glass wet and my pussy being hot and sticky, I slide the dildo into my pussy, it feels so good sliding in out of my hot wet cunt! I get on all fours and start fucking myself with the dildo from behind, pushing it deeper deeper! I lay back on my side still pumping the dildo in out of my horny haven, I start squeezing my tits and pinching my hard nipples, this dildo feels so good sliding in out of my pussy, almost like real cock. I keep ramming it in out, faster faster, I rub my clit roll it between my fingers until I reach an enormous orgasm! I slide the cum-drenched dildo between my tits and suck the sweet cum from my pussy!
    Model:
    Darina
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 7208v1_James Brossman and Laura Lion_Swallowing his pork sword.mp4
    File Size : 189.17 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:23:37
    Video : AVC, 1 002 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 115 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:5862_darina_home-alone-today.zip - 17.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:7208v1_James Brossman and Laura Lion_Swallowing his pork sword.mp4 - 189.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Hop-scotching on his cock pop!

DDFBusty.com- Hop-scotching on his cock pop!

Description:
    Simi is back and riding cock again. This cute, busty model shows that being young doesn_t mean she doesn_t know how to pleasure a man! Brad sure is a lucky guy to enjoy those tits, that pussy and Simi_s mouth too! The action is hot, hard and sweaty and soon Simi is riding Brad reverse cowgirl and licking and sucking her own nipples before Brad plls out and sprays her face and chest with his man cream. All that_s left is for Simi to massage in her high protein tit cream!
    Model:
    Simi
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:8008_simi-and-brad_hop-scotching-on-his-cock-pop.zip - 41.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:7208v1_James Brossman and Laura Lion_Swallowing his pork sword.mp4 - 189.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Horny cunt takes charge! Part 1

DDFBusty.com- Horny cunt takes charge! Part 1

Description:
    Young and sexy is always a winning combination, but when shes holding a pair of big tits, a horny cunt and a wild nasty mind, its time to double down, and get ready to reap your rewards!
    Cum feast your eyes on this jack-pot as she strips her way to the prize, spreading open her pretty pink envelope and fingering her treasure to the most extreme of pleasures! Be sure to stay tuned for part 2!
    Model:
    Lucy
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:988p1_lucy_horny-cunt-takes-charge-part-1.zip - 26.6 MB

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Horny girls Venus and Lucie

DDFBusty.com- Horny girls_Venus and Lucie

Description:
    Today Venus and Lucie team up for some fun in our studios. Two of our most horny girls, Venus and Lucie had been asking to do a series together for a long time! They are always playing with each other on the make-up room couch, getting tied up in knots with their sexy legs around each other. You can see in these pictures that they know each other well! They certainly won_t be needing any introductions after this although they do plan to meet again! Let_s hope we are invited along to watch again!
    Model:
    Venus
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:839_venus-and-lucie-l-_horny-girls-venus-and-lucie.zip - 31.0 MB

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Hot and young with perfect tits!

DDFBusty.com- Hot and young with perfect tits!

Description:
    Hot, busty, and young. Three great qualities for our models and three Monalee has plenty to spare of!
    Model:
    Monalee
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:6542_monalee_hot-and-young-with-perfect-tits.zip - 65.5 MB

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Hot lesbian lustful actions!

DDFBusty.com- Hot lesbian lustful actions!

Description:
    There is nothing like the sight of two busty hotties in sexy lingerie that accentuates there chesty forms! Well, it_s a good start any way! Once they have the chest pillows rubbing against each other their nipples harden and the juices start to flow, Soon they are chowing down on each other_s moist vaginal folds. Soon Carmen is enjoying some large beads in her pussy before she returns the favor and pleasures Carol_s tight ass with them! Hot lesbian lust with plenty of tit to spare!!!
    Model:
    Carol
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:9100_carol-and-carmen-gemini_hot-lesbian-lustful-actions.zip - 48.2 MB

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Hot, wet pussy likes to be played with

DDFBusty.com- Hot, wet pussy likes to be played with

Description:
    This hot girl has ample chest cushions which she loves to play with. Her hot, wet pussy likes to be played with too, so she treated it to some dildo action! It was not long before she was shuddering to orgasm with tit in hand...
    Model:
    Kristy
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:5936_kristy_hot-wet-pussy-likes-to-be-played-with.zip - 34.2 MB

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Hungarian babe masturbating!

DDFBusty.com- Hungarian babe masturbating!

Description:
    Most guys tell me how nice my tits are. Well, I know, what about complimenting how well I fuck or cute my face is? It would make a change... But I guess when your jugs ae this big there isn_t much you can do. So anyway i shot this cool set today, they let me use my own vibro and left me to it. Wow, my pussy was juiced up in no time. i played with my boobs and pussy and soon was fucking myself good and hard. After I had my orgasm I smeared my pussy juice all over my chest pillows and rubbed them together. Wow was I gushing!!!
    Model:
    Jessica Moore
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 6191d1_360_800_Jessica Moore_Hungarian babe masturbating.mp4
    File Size : 146.34 MB
    Resolution : 640x360
    Duration : 00:21:53
    Video : AVC, 800 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:6191_jessica-moore_hungarian-babe-masturbating.zip - 17.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:6191d1_360_800_Jessica Moore_Hungarian babe masturbating.mp4 - 146.3 MB

Thread Information