Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Sensual solo lover!

DDFBusty.com- Sensual solo lover!

Description:
    Wivien is one fine slice of woman, check out the tight body, big, round titties and her great nipples. This girl is always excited so come and enjoy her private show for you! Soon this hottie is opening her lips and inviting you to take a look inside. The labial contact gets her juices flowing though and soon she is reaching for the dildo, she needs to scratch her itch. As she hungrily devours the glass phallus she feels her orgasm rise. Once she has cum she licks her sweet nectar from the tip of the toy! Mmmmm!
    Model:
    Wivien
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 7208v1_James Brossman and Laura Lion_Swallowing his pork sword.mp4
    File Size : 189.17 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:23:37
    Video : AVC, 1 002 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 115 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:6471_wivien_sensual-solo-lover.zip - 27.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:7208v1_James Brossman and Laura Lion_Swallowing his pork sword.mp4 - 189.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Sex goddess has huge orgasm!

DDFBusty.com- Sex goddess has huge orgasm!

Description:
    Hi Guys Im Miriam and Im a very horny girl. Ive got big tits with eager nipples that just love to be played with. As soon as I woke up this morning and knew right away it was going to be one of those days because I woke up playing with myself. I gave myself a quickie as I often do just to hold myself over until I had the time to do it right. I just happened to have the day off so I didnt have a long wait I just had to get myself up and into some sexy where. I came in and stood in front of my sofa and began caressing my sexy body all over, rubbing my big soft tits and then my legs and stomach. I slowly started turning my body and moving my hips from side to side as I caressed my sexy ass and then I turned back around and started rubbing and squeezing my tits. I sat down and started caressing my legs and playing with my tits, rubbing and squeezing them hard and then slowly pulling my bra straps down. I slipped my finger inside the waist line of my panties and playfully pulled them away from body and then reached further inside and began rubbing my pussy. I took off my bra and started rubbing my tits, squeezing and pushing them together and then I leaned forward and started moving my body, swinging my big tits from side to side. I sat up and continued playing with my tits and then I leaned back and rubbed my pussy, at first outside my panties and then slipping my finger back inside. I lifted my legs and began rubbing them and my ass and then I stood up and started playing with my panties pulling them away from my body and teasing myself. I turned my body and started rubbing my ass and playing big tits, rubbing and squeezing them before taking a seat on the arm of my sofa. I leaned all the way back and spread my legs open wide and started rubbing my pussy up and down and then I pulled my panties to the side and started pulling on my lips, spreading my pretty pink open wide. I stood back up and pulled my panties down just past my sexy ass and then I started moving my hips from side to side and rubbing and squeezing my ass. I pulled my panties all the way down and got my sexy ass into Doggy and then I spread my horny pussy wide open and started rubbing myself up and down. I wanted to have an orgasm right here and now but I knew if I kept teasing myself it would be better, so I sat back down and began playing with my tits then leaned back spreading my open nasty wide. I went right back to playing with my pussy rubbing myself up and down, sucking my fingers , spreading my pussy and playing with my tits and nipples. I got my fingers all nasty and wet and then I started rubbing my clit, teasing myself to the point of no return as I played with my tits and pulled on my stiffened nipples. I laid down on my back and teased myself even more as I played with my pussy and tits and then I sat up on the back of the sofa and started rubbing my clit as fast as I could. I gave myself a huge orgasm just like I knew I would and then I played with my tits and nipples as I enjoyed the buzz from deep inside my body.
    Model:
    Krystina
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 6240d1_720_6500_Veronica Vanoza_Titties that are World class.mp4
    File Size : 516.65 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:10:48
    Video : AVC, 6 492 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:6263_krystina_sex-goddess-has-huge-orgasm.zip - 14.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:6240d1_720_6500_Veronica Vanoza_Titties that are World class.mp4 - 516.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Sexy beyond the stethoscope!

DDFBusty.com- Sexy beyond the stethoscope!

Description:
    Hi there, I_m back and the guys in the studio tell me I_m looking better than ever (those flatterers) which always helps me feel sexy before I do a shoot. Putting on the latex nurse uniform was great, the feel of it on my skin sent tingles down my spine, and I never realised how sexy a stethoscope could be. Anyway I hope you enjoy the set and seeing me strip from my uniform for you! See you soon! XXXX.
    Model:
    Sheila Grant
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:6356_sheila-grant_sexy-beyond-the-stethoscope.zip - 9.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:6240d1_720_6500_Veronica Vanoza_Titties that are World class.mp4 - 516.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Sexy brunette with a rockin body!

DDFBusty.com- Sexy brunette with a rockin body!

Description:
    As Kristy peels off layer after layer you are left with a divine form of female before your eyes! She is perfectly shaped, with big, round tits, a nice firm ass and tight little tummy. Best of all is her damp little slit which needs to be satisfied. Any volunteers?
    Model:
    Kristy
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:5938_kristy_sexy-brunette-with-a-rockin-body.zip - 23.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:7208v1_James Brossman and Laura Lion_Swallowing his pork sword.mp4 - 189.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Sexy Debutante Takes a Dickin!

DDFBusty.com- Sexy Debutante Takes a Dickin!

Description:
    Tarra White, the busty lusty babe, tackles two studs for double the meat and double the pleasure today! When Lauro introduced Tarra to the aptly named Ram, Tarra made it clear she was in the mood for the attention of two men and the lads happily obliged her fantasy. She was soon sucking and slurping on two hard cocks before taking a good pussy and ass pounding. Next up after some PTM and ATM was a lengthy DP romp before the guys cum loads over her tits and stomach!
    Model:
    Tarra White
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:7902_lauro-giotto-and-tarra-white-and-ram_sexy-debutante-takes-a-dickin.zip - 33.9 MB

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Sexy tit show of a lifetime!

DDFBusty.com- Sexy tit show of a lifetime!

Description:
    Anita Queen and Jennifer Max have been friends for quite some time but they havent seen each other in a while so needless to say these girls have a lot of catching up to do. Jennifer sat on the bed and began caressing her body, teasing herself and Anita who watched her from afar. Anita joins her and they begin kissing and playing with each other as they strip off each other_s clothes. They lick and suck on each other_s nipples and tits before working their way down and doing a tongue dance on each other_s willing pussies and swollen clits, making the other all hot and wet. They slid their fingers in and out of each other_s pussies as they continued licking away, giving each other orgasms that they could be proud of.
    Model:
    Anita Queen
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:7675_anita-queen-and-jennifer-max_sexy-tit-show-of-a-lifetime.zip - 28.7 MB

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Shaved pussy and glass dildos!

DDFBusty.com- Shaved pussy and glass dildos!

Description:
    This tall, busty, Czech model has a lot of fans already and here you can see why. This girl is hot and horny and has a body built for men! First watch her flashing her almost completely shaven pussy before going to work on it with a bulbous, glass dildo. Soon her sweet insertions will be driving you nearly as wild as they do her as she gets herself off as you watch on. This hot girl wants you to join her in orgasmic satisfaction, so don_t disappoint!
    Model:
    Carmen Gemini
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:6419_carmen-gemini_shaved-pussy-and-glass-dildos.zip - 15.0 MB

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- She delivers us to cumsville!

DDFBusty.com- She delivers us to cumsville!

Description:
    Carol is back and we are happy to have her here again. This busty babe delivers every time, no exceptions! Her body is exceptional but that is just the beginning because this hot exhibitionist serves up a great scene of vaginal and anal masturbation once she has teased you with a sensual strip. Seeing her slide the big silver vibrator in and out of her horny love-hole and puckered asshole is totally arousing! This girl is one sexy babe we_ll always be happy to shoot.
    Model:
    Carol
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:6554_carol_she-delivers-us-to-cumsville.zip - 18.5 MB

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- She Grants a horny wish! Part 1

DDFBusty.com- She Grants a horny wish! Part 1

Description:
    Our sexy Sheila always aims to please! She admits that when she knows she has an audience it really gets her juices flowing!
    This set features Sheila performing a cock jerking strip tease that you_ll want to replay in your mind over and over again. Cum take a peak as this sexy seductress strips down to her God given treasures, just for us! This is only part 1 of 2, so stay tuned for more!
    Model:
    Sheila Grant
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:5674p1_sheila-grant_she-grants-a-horny-wish-part-1.zip - 13.1 MB

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- She jerks the jokers!

DDFBusty.com- She jerks the jokers!

Description:
    Anita is our King of Queens and her 36 Double D-cups are true Aces, no wonder that the two photographers get their cocks hard ready! This scene is filled with hot and wild non- stop action. Watch Anita suck and jerk these jokers throbbing cocks, play with her voluptuous breast, and have her wet twat spread wide open. All before she does a double blowjob and takes a double shot of cum all over her pretty face and big tits.
    Model:
    Anita Queen
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:200bj_anita-queen-and-neeo-and-franco-roccaforte_she-jerks-the-jokers.zip - 30.2 MB

Download VIDEO:

Thread Information