Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Super Jenny gets sexual!

DDFBusty.com- Super Jenny gets sexual!

Description:
    New babe Jenny McClain returns to show off her fine form, big smile and bulbous bust.
    This hotty was surprised to get called back in to the studios as she didn_t think she was beautiful enough. Jenny obviously doesn_t have any mirrors at home. So here she is posing and stripping and playing with those big chest cushions of hers. This blonde Czech babe will have your blood racing with a bat of her eyelids, and that is just the beginning!
    Model:
    Jenny McClain
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 7208v1_James Brossman and Laura Lion_Swallowing his pork sword.mp4
    File Size : 189.17 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:23:37
    Video : AVC, 1 002 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 115 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:6546_jenny-mcclain_super-jenny-gets-sexual.zip - 18.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:7208v1_James Brossman and Laura Lion_Swallowing his pork sword.mp4 - 189.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Swallowing his pork sword!

DDFBusty.com- Swallowing his pork sword!

Description:
    Laura has absolutely no qualms about admitting to the fact that she loves sex, she loves men, she loves women and she loves dildos, but most of all she loves cock! She thought she was lucky to bump into James who gave her a good running through with his pork sword. However, James also couldn_t believe his luck when he found the back door open and Laura inviting him in. He thanked her the only way he knows how, with a sweet and sticky faceful!
    Model:
    Laura Lion
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:7208_james-brossman-and-laura-lion_swallowing-his-pork-sword.zip - 39.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:7208v1_James Brossman and Laura Lion_Swallowing his pork sword.mp4 - 189.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Taking the Cock Deep Inside!

DDFBusty.com- Taking the Cock Deep Inside!

Description:
    Big, juicy tits and an insatiable, sexual appetite. Yup, that_s me, Gianna! I know most of you think of my tits when you think of me but I had Kid Jamaica concentrating on my pussy for a long time too! His big black cock felt so good inside me. He had it out and in my mouth in no time as I sucked and slurped hungrily on his pole. He was dipping into my honey pot all the way in, then all the way out. His dick felt soooooo good inside my moist box. Soon he had upped the tempo and was thrusting away like his life depended on it, grabbing a handful of boob every now and again for good measure. I treated him to a titty-fuck to finish off and he came all over my huge melons! What a stud!
    Model:
    Gianna Michaels
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:
    File Name : 6240d1_720_6500_Veronica Vanoza_Titties that are World class.mp4
    File Size : 516.65 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:10:48
    Video : AVC, 6 492 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:7667_kid-jamaica-and-gianna-michaels_taking-the-cock-deep-inside.zip - 23.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:6240d1_720_6500_Veronica Vanoza_Titties that are World class.mp4 - 516.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Tan Lines and Tight Pussy!

DDFBusty.com- Tan Lines and Tight Pussy!

Description:
    Hi there! It_s your favorite busty Hungarian honey Lucy Love here! I was down by the pool with James who I really wanted to fuck and a few flashes of my huge cleavage had him swimming over for a sniff! Soon he was nuts deep in my pussy, pumping and thrusting away like a good boy! We swapped positions alternating the rhythm and stroke length before he had me flipped on my hands with my legs around his waist. He really had some moves! Soon he was ready to use my jugs to achieve orgasm and as I had already cum I let him slide away between my soft tits until he spurted his love cream over my neck and boobs! What a way to get up a sweat in the sun! After that I needed to use the pool to cool off!
    Model:
    Lucy Love
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:7786_james-brossman-and-lucy-love_tan-lines-and-tight-pussy.zip - 30.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:6240d1_720_6500_Veronica Vanoza_Titties that are World class.mp4 - 516.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Tasty blonde pokes her A hole!

DDFBusty.com- Tasty blonde pokes her A hole!

Description:
    Hey Guys Its me Carol back to have some fun. I hope that youre ready because as you know Im a very Sexy and Horny girl. I just love playing with myself and with a body like mine how could I not and oddly enough at the moment Im a single girl. As soon as I got up this morning I rushed down to the sex shop to pick myself up a brand new toy to help me through this rough time. There were so many things in there and looking at them all got me all worked up so needless to say I came right back home to try my new toy out. I got myself all made up and put on some sexy lingerie and then I went to my playroom where I keep my big round bed. I walked around my body and began caressing my body from my hips up to my tits and then I started rubbing my legs up and down and playing with my sexy ass. I pushed my tits together and then I began moving my hips from side to side as I rubbed my legs up and down before turning and getting on my bed. I got myself into Doggy which is my favorite position of all and then I began caressing my legs and ass, enjoying the pleasure of my soft touch. I got up on my knees and started playing with my tits and then I sucked my finger and pulled my bra to the side and then I began rubbing and pinching my nipples getting myself all excited. I pulled out my tits one at a time and gave them both a tight squeeze and then I began licking my nipples and watching them get erect. I held my tits in my hands and bounced them up and down and then pulled on my nipples and started shaking my tits and licking them one at a time. I unfastened my bra and continued playing with my tits and then I reached down and slipped my hand inside my panties, my pussy was hot and I could tell that I was getting wet from the way my hand slid up and down. I leaned forward into Doggy and let my tits just hang and then I leaned back and slipped my hand back inside my panties so I could play with my eager and horny pussy. I had teased myself as much as I could stand it and it was time for something more so I sat down and grabbed my new pink Dildo and started sucking and licking it from top to bottom. I placed my Dildo between my tits and started shaking them around and then I laid down with my Dildo still between my tits and pulled my panties to the side. I started rubbing my Dildo on the outside of my pussy and then I spread my pussy open wide, sticking my new toy inside my pussy and then pulling it right back out. I began fucking my pussy with log deep strokes getting every bit of pussy that I had and then I slid my dildo back between my tits and pulled my nipples as hard as I could. I moved to the edge of the bed and then I stood up and slowly pulled my panties down and then I started playing with my pussy and tits both at the sane time. I got back on my bed in Doggy with my ass pointed high in the sky and then I started fingering my ass as from above as I rubbed my pussy from below. I grabbed my Dildo and started sucking it getting it nice and slick and then I slid it in my horny ass and then I fucked my ass hole with deep strokes as I rubbed my pussy and clit. I grabbed my new pink Dildo and slid it in my pussy fucking both my horny holes at the same time. I could feel myself getting closer and my pussy was a sloppy mess so I rolled over onto my back and started fucking myself hard and fast. I squeezed my pussy as tight as I could trying to hold on and make it last but I lost all control having an orgasm that was second to none. I pulled the Dildos out of my holes and laid them between my tits and then I sucked them one by one before sucking them both at the same time.
    Model:
    Carol
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:6259_carol_tasty-blonde-pokes-her-a-hole.zip - 19.5 MB

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- Teardrop tits for your taste bud!

DDFBusty.com- Teardrop tits for your taste bud!

Description:
    Veronica Vanoza has been shooting for DDF for years and we never get bored of shooting her because she has such a fine body, with those juicy D cup titties and her friendly manner! See her put on a little show for you today as she strips off and poses on the sofa. Soon she is touching and caressing her body which leads to her opening her shaved pussy lips and dipping her fingers in to her moist, pink sex!
    Model:
    Veronica Vanoza
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:6462_veronica-vanoza_teardrop-tits-for-your-taste-bud.zip - 26.3 MB

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- The jugs that keep a jugglin!

DDFBusty.com- The jugs that keep a jugglin!

Description:
    IF DDF Busty had a poster girl Im sure Silvy would have two whopping tits in. This little bombshell delivers an explosive action packed set that will have your wiener beggin to be brushed! Beginning with a hot and nasty strip tease where she unleashes her F-cups followed by some kinky tit play as she squeezes, licks, slurps and slobbers all over her luscious hooters and big hard nipples. Mmmm, mmm, anyone thirsty for some milk all of sudden?
    Model:
    Silvy V
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:5841_silvy-v_the-jugs-that-keep-a-jugglin.zip - 15.5 MB

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- The Milf that keeps on milfing!

DDFBusty.com- The Milf that keeps on milfing!

Description:
    Hi there, it_s Katy Parker again. I know you usually like to see young girls, but sometimes an older woman is just what you need, like me! I may be 32, but I am coming into my sexual prime and many a young guy has come back for a second portion! So here I am in the studio, all by my lonesome. Are you alone too? Well, look, I_ll strip off for you if you want. Do you like my big tits? Then see me slide a couple of fingers into my pussy as I amagine your hard cock! Wow... this feels good!!!
    Model:
    Katy Parker
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:6352_katy-parker_the-milf-that-keeps-on-milfing.zip - 24.9 MB

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- The most amazing rack ever!

DDFBusty.com- The most amazing rack ever!

Description:
    Hi guys. I_m Michelle, from England. I_m a real dirty bitch and I_m over in Budapest having a bit of business mixed with a lot of pleasure! So cum and join me and see what all the fuss is about. Denys said it was my tits, he said he likes big swingers that are firm at the same time. That charmer! So I shot this set for you since I heard you like the big tits. So here_s me and my boobs and a bit of vibro play thrown in for good measure! See you again soon!
    Model:
    Michelle B.
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:6402_michelle-b-_the-most-amazing-rack-ever.zip - 20.6 MB

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

DDFBusty.com- The Queen of double penetration!

DDFBusty.com- The Queen of double penetration!

Description:
    Some great double action as these two studs stretch Anita like a rag doll and all three reach earth shattering and cum-splattering orgasms. Good anal, oral, and vaginal set!
    Model:
    Anita Queen
    Studio:
    DDFBusty.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile Zip:1189_james-brossman-and-anita-queen-and-greg-centauro_the-queen-of-double-penetration.zip - 25.9 MB

Download VIDEO:

Thread Information